Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Money Palava - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Money Palava (935 Views)

Women And Money Palava / Money Palava / Joke It Off: Abortion Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Palava by Immaangel(f): 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
A man mistakenly sent 2 million naira to a wrong account number via Mobile Money Transfer. He thought of what to do so as to stop the person from withdrawing the money and he came up with this:
He sent a message to the person's phone saying.
"Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope u are ok. I believe u have received the money I sent to u? It's for your initiation into the Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism in the Ogboni Fraternity scheduled to take place tomorrow's midnight 12am.
That money is only for your transport. I'll send you more for your shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this Kingdom. Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die in a mysterious circumstance and another 2 weeks later the next person close to your heart again will die too, these deaths will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night to any part of the world, change into all kinds of animal to deliver your various assignments.
Remember to come with a syringe and needle for drawing your blood every 20 minutes.
Please remember that you must not come a minute late nor a minute earlier because the Viceroy of Satan will be there himself to officiate the ceremony. Thanks in advance. But in case you are not ready to join, please send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hrs". .......5 minutes later he got an sms saying, "pls send another 2 million naira my friend is also interested..."
Which tribe man could be the owner of that wrong account number, Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba?
Re: Money Palava by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2015
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

The Ogas At The Top. / Man Of God Also Dey Fear / Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.