Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. (3495 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
NAFDAC has launched a protection cream to replace
condoms. Skin to skin in sex without fear of HIV/STD.
Go to any Pharmacy close to you and ask for ABONIKI
BALM or TISCO BALM..

laugh it off joor.... lolz
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by alchemist(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2015
HAHAHAHAHA, it must be really funny for you to permit us to laugh

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by Aminat508(f): 3:11pm On May 08, 2015
@ op, na true o. From experience

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 08, 2015
Aminat508:
@ op, na true o. From experience
Wow! so you've tried it before... tell us how the experience was like...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by ilo04(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=33542038]@ op, na true o. From experience [/quoteAminat u are so pretty?
are u married?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by lyntiffany(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
Op that would be hell fire on earth grin
WWF will say pls don't try this at home or your blockus will be fried grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Op that would be hell fire on earth grin
WWF will say pls don't try this at home or your blockus will be fried grin grin grin grin
Hahahhaha.. latest invention for proper abstinence..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by lyntiffany(f): 5:49pm On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:

Hahahhaha.. latest invention for proper abstinence..
cheesy your head dey there

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by modskiller(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2015
The last time the OP tried using that cream, we had to get him a fire extinguisher.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 08, 2015
una don hear, we the people of nairaland don stand gidigba say we go vote tohpahz as miss nairaland 2015
Sai Tohpahz!!

Beauty and brains chaaaii
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by Pheals(f): 10:22pm On May 08, 2015
But i thought it's super glue....it is good for skin to skin. .test it if it does stick or skin both of u together
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 08, 2015
modskiller:
The last time the OP tried using that cream, we had to get him a fire extinguisher.
Na flash share me and my girl dey use oooo... no physical contact at all...this cream is for you cos you dey like raw... lolz
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
Pheals:
But i thought it's super glue....it is good for skin to skin. .test it if it does stick or skin both of u together
At owners risk oooo... my hand isn't involve ooo... which one be super glue again
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. by jrupa(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
Equalizer:
NAFDAC has launched a protection cream to replace
condoms. Skin to skin in sex without fear of HIV/STD.
Go to any Pharmacy close to you and ask for ABONIKI
BALM or TISCO BALM..

laugh it off joor.... lolz
Dem really send u message o............aboniki-balm wen dei shrink level.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Happy Birthday To Agarawu23 / Full Housewife Or Working Wife! Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.