Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (43448 Views)

Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Sanguine77(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2015
psucc:
Yes oooooo! Rule of the aged, by the aged for the young
Gerontocracy
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Sanguine77(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2015
ionsman:
At this point in time,we dont care about age because to be frank, we the youths are far more corrupt than the older generation. Ride on sir,I was briefed about your escapades as a petroleum minister. .
Who briefed you?
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by PassingShot(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2015
lastpage:

To add to your "brilliant" post above, l for one, l am more circumspect of our younger generation, going by their antecedents in recent past!
I look at the age of the kidnappers arrested recently and they are all UNDER 20YRS!

Maybe a "mixture" of "old experience" and tested "vibrant Youths" will do the magic but l fear for our current youths and their attitude towards money acquisition at all cost... it shave gone "Technologically Ballistic"! shocked shocked undecided

But more importantly, l dont want Prof. West to bore us with "whether he would accept or not".

Could he tell us HOW and WHAT HE WOULD DO TO:

1.) Reduce pipeline Vandalism?

2.) Ensure uninterrupted transportation of Petroleum products, from Depots to filling Stations?

3.) Ensure Nigeria can become a NET EXPORTER of \refined Crude/petroleum products, after satisfying "home needs"?

4.) Revamp our comatose Petro-Chemical Plants so that allied industries can benefit from it?

5.) "Tackle to DEATH", the Petroleum SUBSIDY CABAL and ensure that Nigerians, as citizens of a Petroleum producing nation, buy it at a reasonable price that is different from that of "Net Importers"?

6.) Inplant transparency, rule of law, due-diligence process and procedures in everyday activities of Govt subsidiaries, especially the NNPC and PPMC

7.) Put an end to illegal bunkering of Nigeria's crude Oil

8.) Probe the allocation of "Oil Blocks & Drilling Rights"... and make the process transparent instead of being hijacked by "cabals".

9.) Take a "wholistic look" at the development of the Niger-Delta areas, provide them with water, Roads, jobs and electricity, instead of enriching some useless militants at the expense of the ordinary Niger-Deltan while revoking all "Mafia-like Protection Racket" currently in-place and using the "hammer" on anyone who vandalises Pipelines.

10.) Support the President-Elect in his drive for ZERO TOLERANCE TO CORRUPTION, ESPECIALLY IN THE OIL INDUSTRY.

These are my "Ten Point" Agenda for anyone, ...whoever President Buhari elects as Petroleum Minister.
I f you need help, as Nigerians, we are ready to offer "ideas", Free of Charge!
wink

Lastpage!

Brilliant submission.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by patrickgeddes: 6:34am On May 09, 2015
age or no age, it is change we want. we change to experience change in our socio economic life, we want to see change in ohr infrasructure development and sustainability, we want to see change in our education sector........
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by adrainuche(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2015
dotwyz:
NA DEFEATED NA HIN STILL DEY PAIN U, AS HIN DEY PAIN U NA SO UR OGA AT THE TOP DEY FELLING THE PAIN, BUT I SAY SOOOORRRYYY TO BOTH OF U.

UR ENGLISH
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Smooyis(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2015
I just love the opposition the south easterners are giving already. It will help to put buhari on his toes. I wish the Pdp can step it up. Proudly Nigerian
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by yhemsy62(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2015
No naw u for refuse am. Abi baba tani ise wu ko wawi.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by calcal: 11:31am On May 09, 2015
Very difficult to comprehend when generation will have the chance to develop in this country. I dey laugh.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by enomakos(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
David west again
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by mechanics(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2015
Yes o, d prof has said it all.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 09, 2015
Na old man fit do better work for this country, the younger ones eye too dey chook...
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by cecechris: 5:38pm On May 09, 2015
adrainuche:

MODIFY : THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SAYING THE YOUTH ARE MORE CORRUPT "WHO RAISED THEM" .. AN OLD SAYING : IF WATER ENTER HOUSE WHEN RAIN THEY FALL NA ROOF NAI HIM NOR GOOD.. THE YOUNG ARE CORRUPT, THE OLD NKO ARE THEY NOT CORRUPT, ALL THOSE OUR OLD PROFESSORS SLEEPING WITH OUR YOUNG GIRLS IN UNIVERSITIES THEY ARE NOT CORRUPT ... SOMEBODY SHOUT #ONECHANCE !!!

What do you mean by the young has failed have they been given a chance These past leaders became presidents and ministers at their early age, why can't the young generation do the same.

If the old generation did well why are we in this mess, the old generation has failed us, if the present or the youths are not doing well who raised them..

YEAR AFTER YEAR WE RECYCLE OLD LEADERS SOME OF THEM PAINT THEIR FACE !! OBASANJO A MAN WHO RULED 8 OF THE 16 YEARS UNDER PDP CODEMNED THE PDP LED ADMINSISTRATION AND WE WERE ALL HAPPY...

NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION I JUST HOPE THE PROPANGANDA CALLED "CHANGE" DOESNT END UP BEING THE LARGEST SCAM EVER MASTERMIZED BY ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP EVER, FROM THESE OUR POLITICAL YAHOO BOYZ CALLING THEM SELVES POLITICIANS

WHAT HAS A 78 YEARS OLD MAN HAS TO DO IN OFFICE WHAT AGE IS RETIREMENT AGE OF THIS PEOPLE ,WHERE ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW ... AT 78 I WONDER IF HE WONT BE AS FORGETFULL AS MY LATE GRAND MA..
We are futures of tomorrow, is that not a scam
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by osaxx: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
QUESTION OF THE DAY......CAN BULLHARI SWEAR HE HAS NOT STOLEN 1NAIRA FROM THE COFFERS OF GOVT SINCE AS A MINISTER PETROLEUM
Johnnyessence:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118423
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by tpiaobsession: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
did he get the slot?

havent been following the news.
Re: Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer by Marotzke(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
tpiaobsession:
did he get the slot?

havent been following the news.
No, Buhari kept the ministerial seat for himself. Shame, disappointment and disillusionment have pushed the old professor of virology into silence and oblivion. The next on line for the treatment is Femi Falana. He is still expecting some crumbs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / #EndSARS: Kiki Osinbajo Joins campaign, Posts Picture On Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.