Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... (838 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by classiclee(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2015
There was these time a girl/neighbour came to my area and its been a long but the first day i greeted her it was said she had been expecting it for long she took my number my bbm pin and sort..

She's three years older than me am 19 she's 22 ,she has two friends which she introduced to me to cut it short..

They all proposed to me..

In fact the day I had a bike accident my phone destroyed they all bought phone for me

Am now confused but I think there is a bet between them..
Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by Twaci(f): 3:41pm On May 08, 2015
Could be a game, girls don't really bet on guys. They play games instead to see what u would do. I'll advice that you should be careful with them and possibly not date them. Keep them at arms length.
Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2015
Sooooooo........ ...
Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by Cutehector(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2015
Bleep all three of dem and make sure u make a sex tape out of it.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by jamex93(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2015
collect d phone n send one for me
Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by kilokeys(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2015
u r 19?

they PROPOSED?

foooooooo*coughs*ooool

1 Like

Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by pretydiva(f): 4:30pm On May 08, 2015
Walks out of thread
Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by eyeon(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2015
If you posted this with one of the phones they bought you, then you're not CONFUSED. You like the game.
Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by bammy777(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2015
Dat moment when mtn bless u with MB and u donno wot to do with it.
Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by classiclee(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2015
Twaci:
Could be a game, girls don't really bet on guys. They play games instead to see what u would do. I'll advice that you should be careful with them and possibly not date them. Keep them at arms length.

Thanks noted..
Re: Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... by classiclee(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2015
kilokeys:
u r 19?
they PROPOSED?
foooooooo*coughs*ooool
Even if am to marry them all I can bear it I have all it takes

(1) (Reply)

What This Boy Do To Ladies With Ring / ................ / Mistresses...why Do Men Keep Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.