Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery (14244 Views)

Turn Your Palm Oil To Vegetable Cooking Oil And Make More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 6:56pm On May 08, 2015
YOU CAN PRODUCE AND SELL YOUR PALM KERNEL OIL TO VEGETABLE OIL REFINERY IN NIGERIA.VERY EASY,WHAT YOU NEED TO DO SIMPLY BUY PALM KERNEL NUT.TAKE IT TO AN EXPELLER AND EXPEL THE OIL.COLLECT THE OIL.FILL IN GALONS/DRUMS TAKE THEM TO BUYERS IN NIGERIA
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 7:02pm On May 08, 2015
THE VEGETABLE OIL REFINERS ARE ALWAYS IN NEEDS OF PALM KERNEL OIL.ONCE YOU HAVE ANY QUANTITY BE SURE THEY ARE READY TO BUY AND PAY YOU ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.JUST START THIS BUSINESS.I WILL ADVICE/DIRECT ANY BODY READY FOR THE BUSINESS.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 7:09pm On May 08, 2015
FOR EXAMPLE A TON IS BOUGHT AT #58K-#60K.ONCE IT IS GOOD NUT.ITS GIVE 450 LITRES OF PALM KERNEL OIL.THE CURRENT BUYING PRICE AT THE REFINERY IS #180K/LITRE.MORE QUANTITIES GIVES MORE PROFITS.THE GOOD THING HERE YOU HAVE STAND BY BUYERS WAITING
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Redoil: 7:19pm On May 08, 2015
My line of business
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 7:30pm On May 08, 2015
@redoil how are you feeling the business.i hope its good.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 7:35pm On May 08, 2015
@redoil i dont mean red palm oil.i mean kernel oil.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2015
I am interested
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
I don't understand you, am I going to take the kernel to the refinery so that they turn it into oil and sell to them back or what? I just don't understand
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by groundnutoil(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2015
Redoil:
My line of business
u meant our line of business
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by nennin(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
any palm kernel seller here palm kernel is needed in a large quantity name your price.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 9:43pm On May 08, 2015
@heywhy4u what i wrote is you buy your kernel nut.take it to any expeller or my.you pay a fee for the expeller usage.after you have expell your kernel oil.you take your oil and sell to the refiners.if you want to sell only nut some buy at #70-73/ton
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 12:13am On May 09, 2015
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 12:15am On May 09, 2015
@Richgroup.

I was hoping to get your response to the content of this thread I made about 8 months ago. I guess it would benefit others too.

https://www.nairaland.com/1872160/groundnut-oil-palm-kernel-oil
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 12:18am On May 09, 2015
Richogroup:
FOR EXAMPLE A TON IS BOUGHT AT #58K-#60K.ONCE IT IS GOOD NUT.ITS GIVE 450 LITRES OF PALM KERNEL OIL.THE CURRENT BUYING PRICE AT THE REFINERY IS #180K/LITRE.MORE QUANTITIES GIVES MORE PROFITS.THE GOOD THING HERE YOU HAVE STAND BY BUYERS WAITING

Please clarify this 180k/Litre. Wrong surely.

1 Like

Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 12:31am On May 09, 2015
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 7:14am On May 09, 2015
thanks areafada2 for the observation. its #180 per litre,#180,000 per mt.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Godfirst2014: 9:21am On May 09, 2015
Pls Can You State The Specification/quality Of Kernel To Be Used.What Are The Qualities Refinery Comp Look For In Pko
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by dav8id(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2015
Richogroup:
thanks areafada2 for the observation. its #180 per litre,#180,000 per mt.

i cant still get it. a littre of palm kernel #180
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by dav8id(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2015
my about to start is moringa oil production...i already have like 3 ready to buy byers but still want to build it to like 5 and above ready to buy buyers before the production gt started.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by lagbaja(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2015
This sound a good business. How much will the expeller collect. The only problem I see is the cost of logistics. By the way, Who takes the pkc ?
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 3:54pm On May 09, 2015
dav8id:

i cant still get it. a littre of palm kernel #180

A litre of Palm Kernel Oil (PKO). Oil already extracted from palm kernel pretty much like ground nut oil but not yet refined to remove impurities like ground nut oil.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 4:01pm On May 09, 2015
@Richgroup.

I was hoping to get your response to the content of this thread I made about 8 months ago. I guess it would benefit others too.

https://www.nairaland.com/1872160/groundnut-oil-palm-kernel-oil
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by dav8id(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2015
AreaFada2:

A litre of Palm Kernel Oil (PKO). Oil already extracted from palm kernel pretty much like ground nut oil but not yet refined to remove impurities like ground nut oil.

yeah i got it but still remembering i bought a milk cup of it #100 per milk cup in niger state
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 11:13pm On May 09, 2015
@areafada2.i have read your link.for your interest in both groundnut/palm kernel oils processing.you know groundnut oil is expensive than the refined kernel oil.you can get a litre of groundnut oil from #400.while that of the refined kernel oil #230
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 11:17pm On May 09, 2015
@areafada2.due to much lower/middle scale population in nigeria.refined kernel oil sells faster than the expensive groundnut oil.locally produced oil fro south east/west are mainly refined kernel oil
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 11:27pm On May 09, 2015
@areafada2.yes there is ban on refined cooking oil.but you can still import the crude palm kernel oil/palm olein into nigeria and refined.what pz wilmar and dulfi does,they import the crude oil and then refined at there refinery plant
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 11:34pm On May 09, 2015
for some nigerians perfering the imported oil to the locally produced oil.it not possible to mixed vegetable oil with chemical.because vegetable oil always comes out clear and yellow.for palm oil.its always mixed by chemicals to increase the quantity
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 11:38pm On May 09, 2015
some locally producer might not have this digital filter those foreign producers has.sometime you see some particles in our local vegetable or maybe much fatty acid in them.people may thought is chemical additives.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 11:48pm On May 09, 2015
@areafada2.you wrote how to source for the raw materials.you know it can be source from the south east/west.you wrote about the market.the market is very big.all refiners in nigeria need minimum 100 tons per day.for export.its traded daily
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 11:55pm On May 09, 2015
@Godfirst2014.for the specification/quality of the kernel to be used.the kernel nut must not have shells.the kernels must be well dried.if wet it reduce the oil on it.try to avoid broken kernels.its increase ffa.refiners buys pko with 5% maximum FFA
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 12:02am On May 10, 2015
@lagbaja.you ask how much quantities with the expeller collect.it collect 10 tons of palm kernel nuts.you wrote the problem with logistics.i think it depend on the quantities of pko you are supplying.if its from 3000 litres pko you dont have problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soybean Plantation Setup: Critical Things To Consider / Large Acres Of Farm Lands For Sale in Edo State. / Where To Get Snail Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.