Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? (17964 Views)

Regina Daniels Stuns As Beautiful Bride On A Movie Set / Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by pretydiva(f): 9:55am On May 12, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
u wey ur panties dey smell
u wey ur smelling boxers kill all d fishes wey dey river 4 una village undecided
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 10:21am On May 12, 2015
Twistaray:

cheesy grin
There will be no need for these long episode at all.
Mind you, you might need to point out where I wrote/said yoruba tribe is perfect?

What an irony you were the first to point finger that yoruba as a tribe is promiscuous and polygamy, isn't that correct?
I pointed out to you,even agreed that this is due to the fact that yoruba practice Christianity, Islam et al.

So you agree that Yorubas are polygamous and promiscuous. Case closed.

Twistaray:

There are more and hiding ibo men/women committing what you are accusing others.

That's the point. Igbos do it rarely and hide it when they do it because it's seen as a taboo. Yorubas do it openly and frequently because it is the norm. That's how the culture encourages it.

You hardly find such traits among yoruba christians. grin
The high percentage has lot to do with islam-religion aspect-islam.

[/quote]

Who are Yoruba Christians? Those ones that go to Church on Sunday but have some babalawos that dictate everything that happens in their lives? Even Yoruba people show this to the whole world on Africa Magic so it will be foolish to deny it. Yorubas are just polygamous/promiscuous in general. It has nothing to do with religion. Even Yoruba Muslims who can marry 4 wives still have children outside marriage. Islam forbids that.

Obasanjo...Ebenezer Obey...Sunny Ade...what is their religion?

Twistaray:

Once again go figure while ibo women are trooping and saying yes I do to yoruba men every sat! No be small thing oo grin

I understand your excitement that few Igbo girls are saying Yes to Yoruba guys. Who wouldn't want an Igbo girl in his home over a Yoruba girl? I'm also happy for the few Yoruba guys who are trying to better their future generations by going through all the stress to travel to the South east, meet all the requirements and marry Igbo girls...when they can just impregnate Shalewa in Lagos and give birth to more of the same.

However, you should pity your sisters. Nobody is marrying majority of them. All over Lagos, they are doing 'aristo,' getting pregnant for other people's husbands and bringing up fatherless and mannerless offsprings. That's where you should focus your energy.

Then again, if you show evidence of one Igbo girl that married a Yoruba guy last Saturday, I will show you ten Igbo girls that married Igbo guys.
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2015
italo:

So you agree that Yorubas are polygamous and promiscuous. Case closed.

That's the point. Igbos do it rarely and hide it when they do it because it's seen as a taboo. Yorubas do it openly and frequently because it is the norm. That's how the culture encourages it.

You hardly find such traits among yoruba christians. grin
The high percentage has lot to do with islam-religion aspect-islam.

Who are Yoruba Christians? Those ones that go to Church on Sunday but have some babalawos that dictate everything that happens in their lives? Even Yoruba people show this to the whole world on Africa Magic so it will be foolish to deny it. Yorubas are just polygamous/promiscuous in general. It has nothing to do with religion. Even Yoruba Muslims who can marry 4 wives still have children outside marriage. Islam forbids that.

Obasanjo...Ebenezer Obey...Sunny Ade...what is their religion?

Once again go figure while ibo women are trooping and saying yes I do to yoruba men every sat! No be small thing oo grin

I understand your excitement that few Igbo girls are saying Yes to Yoruba guys. Who wouldn't want an Igbo girl in his home over a Yoruba girl? I'm also happy for the few Yoruba guys who are trying to better their future generations by going through all the stress to travel to the South east, meet all the requirements and marry Igbo girls...when they can just impregnate Shalewa in Lagos and give birth to more of the same.

However, you should pity your sisters. Nobody is marrying majority of them. All over Lagos, they are doing 'aristo,' getting pregnant for other people's husbands and bringing up fatherless and mannerless offsprings. That's where you should focus your energy.

Then again, if you show evidence of one Igbo girl that married a Yoruba guy last Saturday, I will show you ten Igbo girls that married Igbo guys.

You are taken this too personal ma'am.
And yes not because of beauty or cos there is something so special about ibo girl it's cos they are easy to get and plenty here.
Now talking about you assertion, I must correct that it's few but many indeed.
grin
This remind me this last sunday when another Tunde and sister chichi wed was announce before the congression.
Ma'am/ sir do you live in lagos at all? I guess u don't hence while you are finding it difficult to accept uhn?

Yes I agree most yoruba muslims are and the reason is obvious.
Their religion tally with marrying as many wives as possible , and yes ibo girl are very very promiscuous. I'm tell yaa ma'am.
Look at the prostitution industry it's been hijacked from edo girl, ibo girl,especially imo have taken over industry.

..and the married, none married, Cheii they are as good at abortion as a professionals.
Point blant? Ibo knows how to hide their waywardness while yoruba don't. Gbam.
As for the rest of your comment? You no nah lie nah sister ehn grin
Gudu morning oo

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 11:29am On May 12, 2015
Twistaray:

You are taken this too personal ma'am.
And yes not because of beauty or cos there is something so special about ibo girl it's cos they are easy to get and plenty here.
Now talking about you assertion, I must correct that it's few but many indeed.
grin
This remind me this last sunday when another Tunde and sister chichi wed was announce before the congression.
Ma'am/ sir do you live in lagos at all? I guess u don't hence while you are finding it difficult to accept uhn?

Yes I agree most yoruba muslims are and the reason is obvious.
Their religion tally with marrying as many wives as possible , and yes ibo girl are very very promiscuous. I'm tell yaa ma'am.
Look at the prostitution industry it's been hijacked from edo girl, ibo girl,especially imo have taken over industry.

..and the married, none married, Cheii they are as good at abortion as a professionals.
Point blant? Ibo knows how to hide their waywardness while yoruba don't. Gbam.
As for the rest of your comment? You no nah lie nah sister ehn grin
Gudu morning oo

Still can't provide any concrete example. Your Tunde and Chichi could easily be a lie.

And you already admitted that Yorubas are polygamous/promiscuous in marriage.

So what else?
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2015
italo:

Still can't provide any concrete example. Your Tunde and Chichi could easily be a lie.

And you already admitted that Yorubas are polygamous/promiscuous in marriage.

So what else?

You are sounding just like a lady now.
What else do you want? I just agreed that indeed few(yoruba muslims) are as promiscuous as ibo as well.
What has happened to the picture, 90% prostitutes which are ibo ladies.
Do u want more link,prove?
Most lagos ibo girls are highly promiscuous and wayward.

And as for chichi and brother tunde..its so true oo
Come to lagos and see how your ladies are being taken every sat.

Below is another prove/link grin grin

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 12, 2015
dear op, why conclude for munachi? do u know how she lives her everyday life? if you are so concerned and troubled about it , as opening a topic on her behalf, then please do the needful, either propose marriage to her and marry her, so u can feel shes happy and fulfilled like the rest of every married woman out there. But if you cant marry her, then STFU.
I honestly wonder how pple take panadol for someones strawberry. She is dating Thomas like u pointed out, did she tell u, shes unhappy with her bf? did she confide in you, she's dying to get married and no marriageable man wants her?
Whats wrong with some people's mindset.. they just assume on single ladies, like they know her life...

pls face your life, and leave hers alone...busybody.
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
she may harbor fears of hurt from past relationships! who knows!
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 2:53pm On May 12, 2015
Twistaray:

You are sounding just like a lady now.
What else do you want? I just agreed that indeed few(yoruba muslims) are as promiscuous as ibo as well.

What has happened to the picture, 90% prostitutes which are ibo ladies.
Do u want more link,prove?
Most lagos ibo girls are highly promiscuous and wayward.

And as for chichi and brother tunde..its so true oo
Come to lagos and see how your ladies are being taken every sat.

Below is another prove/link grin grin

Your first picture shows that I am right about Yoruba people. It portrays a Yoruba man to be boasting about sex outside marriage (even though the claim is unfounded)...and you, another Yoruba man are glorifying his purported promiscuity.

For your second pic showing one Igbo girl that decided to help improve o Yoruba guy's future generations, below I have proof of 12 Igbo girls who are getting married to Igbo guys.

Also asterisked are two Igbo girls who got married to non-Igbos who aren't Yoruba. I told you every tribe want to marry Igbos, not just Yorubas.

Not a single Igbo girl out of 14, chose a Yoruba man.

What do you call 0 over 14? I call it F9.

These are all Lagos Igbo girls, as you can see, it's St. Dominic Catholic Church, Yaba.

You see that what you're saying are fallacies.

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
italo:

Your first picture shows that I am right about Yoruba people. It portrays a Yoruba man to be boasting about sex outside marriage (even though the claim is unfounded)...and you, another Yoruba man are glorifying his purported promiscuity.

For your second pic showing one Igbo girl that decided to help improve o Yoruba guy's future generations, below I have proof of 12 Igbo girls who are getting married to Igbo guys.

Also asterisked are two Igbo girls who got married to non-Igbos who aren't Yoruba. I told you every tribe want to marry Igbos, not just Yorubas.

Not a single Igbo girl out of 14, chose a Yoruba man.

What do you call 0 over 14? I call it F9.

These are all Lagos Igbo girls, as you can see, it's St. Dominic Catholic Church, Yaba.

You see that what you're saying are fallacies.

You are getting to emotional now.
Time and time i've proved you wrong that this cut across tribes.
There is no need for these out pouring emotions and long episode at all.
As for the rest of your the theory, me thought u are being emotional and super fiction.

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
Twistaray:

You are getting to emotional now.
Time and time i've proved you wrong that this cut across tribes.
There is no need for these out pouring emotions and long episode at all.
As for the rest of your the theory, me thought u are being emotional and super fiction.

You never proved me wrong because I never said polygamy/promiscuity in marriage belongs solely to Yorubas. I said they do it more rampantly than Igbos because their culture encourages it.

And you keep proving me right mentioning and glorifying Femi Fani Kayode who is known to have married three wives and boasted of his promiscuity.

What else?
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2015
italo:

You never proved me wrong because I never said polygamy/promiscuity in marriage belongs solely to Yorubas. I said they do it more rampantly than Igbos because their culture encourages it.

And you keep proving me right mentioning and glorifying Femi Fani Kayode who is known to have married three wives and boasted of his promiscuity.

What else?

I did agreed,didn't i? And that's cos the percentage of islam is higher than that of ibo.
I will post more link/prove» if that's what u want. It's nothing to do with tribe but personality and religion being -islam....and as for bianca and Fani? ain't they both guilty? This is where u seem to often get it wrong:always quick at pointing accusing fingers at others while u ignore your shortcomings grin
You are getting emotional NOW
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by saheed2532(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2015
It is an established fact that, more than one- third of African women and a quarter of African men are estimated to be overweight, and predicted that it will rise to 41 percent and 30 percent respectively in by 2016. Fortunately, great advancement in research in modern medicine has made it possible for us to have T5 FatBurner slimming pill. In fact, Sir Stephen Bloom, an expert on diabetes and obesity at Imperial College London, predicted that weight-loss drugs would also become increasingly accepted. “We’ve been telling people for almost 100 years to eat less and do more exercise yet we have continued to get fatter,” he said. “This is lowering people’s life expectancy because it increases the risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke and many other diseases” However, with T5 FatBurner slimming pill, we no longer have to be overweight forever. That stubborn belly fat cannot stay the power of our capsule. Join today, the increasing number of people who have used and can testify to the efficacy of our wonderful product - T5 Fat Burner slimmingpill. Click here to place order for one today and make payment when you received the product... http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 5:05pm On May 12, 2015
Twistaray:

I did agreed,didn't i? And that's cos the percentage of islam is higher than that of ibo.
I will post more link/prove» if that's what u want. It's nothing to do with tribe but personality and religion being -islam....and as for bianca and Fani? ain't they both guilty? This is where u seem to often get it wrong:always quick at pointing accusing fingers at others while u ignore your shortcomings grin
You are getting emotional NOW

I see! Islam made Yoruba Christians like Obasanjo, FFK, Ebenezer Obey to be procreating like fowls.

Okay.

FFK married three wives and boasted of his promiscuity with many women.

What is Bianca guilty of?

Getting married to Ojukwu and staying put until his death?
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2015
italo:

I see! Islam made Yoruba Christians like Obasanjo, FFK, Ebenezer Obey to be procreating like fowls.

Okay.

FFK married three wives and boasted of his promiscuity with many women.

What is Bianca guilty of?

Getting married to Ojukwu and staying put until his death?

You are basing your stats/assumption base on the general lifestyle of celebrity and or influential personality. Hence while I uploaded tonko dike and bianca et al to back up my claims that indeed ibo are as guilty as yoruba.
And once again I want to ask u, isn't bianca as guilty as femi? grin
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by adsonstone: 6:53am On May 13, 2015
italo:
Okay, I lied. It's not the Yoruba Culture that encourages Yorubas to be promiscuous, but the Chinese culture.

Rubbish.

Rubbish!
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 7:05am On May 13, 2015
Twistaray:

You are basing your stats/assumption base on the general lifestyle of celebrity and or influential personality. Hence while I uploaded tonko dike and bianca et al to back up my claims that indeed ibo are as guilty as yoruba.

No. The generality of Yorubas are like that. I pointed out influential people so you won't be able to lie about it as you are lying that most Igbo girls marry Yorubas...which I debunked with pictorial evidence above by showing 14 Igbo girls getting married and all avoided Yorubas like a plague.

Again, for every Igbo celeb you can show me who is polygamous or promiscuous in marriage, I will show you 5 Yorubas...to prove that Yorubas are at least 5 times worse.

Twistaray:

And once again I want to ask u, isn't bianca as guilty as femi? grin

Femi is guilty of marrying 3 wives and glorifying and boasting of his promiscuity with women outside marriage...like a typical Yoruba man.

Bianca is guilty of marrying a man she loved, having all her kids with him, and staying put until death did them part...like a typical Igbo woman.
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2015
italo:

No. The generality of Yorubas are like that. I pointed out influential people so you won't be able to lie about it as you are lying that most Igbo girls marry Yorubas...which I debunked with pictorial evidence above by showing 14 Igbo girls getting married and all avoided Yorubas like a plague.

Again, for every Igbo celeb you can show me who is polygamous or promiscuous in marriage, I will show you 5 Yorubas...to prove that Yorubas are at least 5 times worse.

Femi is guilty of marrying 3 wives and glorifying and boasting of his promiscuity with women outside marriage...like a typical Yoruba man.

Bianca is guilty of marrying a man she loved, having all her kids with him, and staying put until death did them part...like a typical Igbo woman.

What pictorial evidence? Could u please refer me to that or quote it on here for us to see?
So far i've been able to prove to you that ibo, both celebrity and none celeb are as promiscuous and polygamy as yoruba with evidence- ofcourse.

On your part? What have you proved? None.
You provided yoruba celebrities and influential and I counter it with mine as well to back my claim, i.e Tonke,bianca et al.
What more prove? I have more just ask for it ke grin

..and what 14 ibo ladies are u referring to please? Could u please refer me to that as well?
For every issue/assumption you raise I shall provide u Counter it fact.

Ma'am I'll provide u a thread link, just ask, for the benefit of doubt to see how your men are lamenting over how yoruba fine dude are taken over ibo ladies- saying yes to us ke grin

I love fact, me don't dwell on assumptions ooo

Ibo girl sweet underneath ke
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 3:56pm On May 13, 2015
Twistaray:

What pictorial evidence? Could u please refer me to that or quote it on here for us to see

So far i've been able to prove to you that ibo, both celebrity and none celeb are as promiscuous and polygamy as yoruba with evidence- ofcourse.

On your part? What have you proved? None.
You provided yoruba celebrities and influential and I counter it with mine as well to back my claim, i.e Tonke,bianca et al.
What more prove? I have more just ask for it ke grin

..and what 14 ibo ladies are u referring to please? Could u please refer me to that as well?
For every issue/assumption you raise I shall provide u Counter it fact.

Ma'am I'll provide u a thread link, just ask, for the benefit of doubt to see how your men are lamenting over how yoruba fine dude are taken over ibo ladies- saying yes to us ke grin

I love fact, me don't dwell on assumptions ooo

Ibo girl sweet underneath ke

FIVE Polygamous/promiscuous in marriage Yorubas: FFK, Obasanjo, Sunny Ade, Fela, Ebenezer Obey.

ZERO polygamous/promiscuius in marriage Igbos. Bianca stuck with one husband until death. Tonto is not yet married and has no kid. Tonto is not even Igbo, but Ikwerre

ONE Igbo girl marrying Yoruba.

TWELVE Igbo girls marrying Igbo.

Those are the FACTS.

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2015
italo:

FIVE Polygamous/promiscuous in marriage Yorubas: FFK, Obasanjo, Sunny Ade, Fela, Ebenezer Obey.

ZERO polygamous/promiscuius in marriage Igbos. Bianca stuck with one husband until death. Tonto is not yet married and has no kid. Tonto is not even Igbo, but Ikwerre

ONE Igbo girl marrying Yoruba.

TWELVE Igbo girls marrying Igbo.

Those are the FACTS.

Haaa lool
You are just being emotional ma'am.
So ikwere. Anioma people are not longer ibo?
This is a fat lie oo grin
Must you lie just to win an argument? Please don't nah..do you want me to prove u wrong? Dare me oo grin

And yes Tonko Dike is promiscuous and she's ibo.
Ofcos like I told you I had to admit that indeed influential and celebrities are naturally promiscuous and polygamy even in the united states ,among ibo tribes et al
So what u saying..now tell me did bianca slept with fami or not? The joke is on u ma'am, you are as guilty as u accuse others,even more.

Says who that yoruba dude ain't taken you ladies? I will continue to prove my points with fact not hearsays:

https://www.nairaland.com/466959/why-yoruba-guys-marry-igbo

Google is your pal oo wink
This is why I love facts cheii..
Just accept am Gbam! Infact try, come to lagos and u might be taken as well by another yoruba fine dude, trust your life will never remain the same. You don't need to wait for baba 40 ibo man nah grin

I shall continue to prove my points with facts unlike you.
Heheheheh ask for more prove eh ehnnnoo

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Palmwinetapper: 8:20am On May 14, 2015
Is muna the person in question a "promiscuous" Igbo woman?
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 2:20pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:

Haaa lool
You are just being emotional ma'am.
So ikwere. Anioma people are not longer ibo?
This is a fat lie oo grin
Must you lie just to win an argument? Please don't nah..do you want me to prove u wrong? Dare me oo grin

And yes Tonko Dike is promiscuous and she's ibo.

Tonto Dike is Ikwerre...and Tonto Dike is NOT Polygamous/promiscuous in marriage because she has never been married nor had a child for anyone. Don't forget my initial statement which was referring to the two tribes' attitude to/in marriage.

Twistaray:

Ofcos like I told you I had to admit that indeed influential and celebrities are naturally promiscuous and polygamy even in the united states ,among ibo tribes et al
So what u saying..now tell me did bianca slept with fami or not? The joke is on u ma'am, you are as guilty as u accuse others,even more.

I have never seen any evidence that Bianca has ever met FFK. Can you provide evidence? If not, I will assume she has never met him.

Twistaray:

Says who that yoruba dude ain't taken you ladies? I will continue to prove my points with fact not hearsays:

https://www.nairaland.com/466959/why-yoruba-guys-marry-igbo

On the contrary, your link is proving me right. Here's what the poster said:

"Iv seen and knew some well educated yoruba men marrying igbo girls this days.im not against this but i thought there are qualities that attracted this.my brother recently got engaged with an igbo girl and i told 1 of his friends(yoruba) who is'nt aware of it,he was like 'correct,ur bro get sense',i askd him y such comment and he xplains that igbo girls are very dedicated and helpful to their husband financially and does'nt lavish money unnecessary on material things like d yoruba girls,and he also gave me some other reasons like faithfulness to their relationship and so on.Whats ur view on this,cos it seems i might be going 4 igbo girls too."

Exactly what I told you. Some wise Yoruba guys go through all the stress and distance to marry Igbo girls because they see that they are far better than Yoruba girls.

Your link is even proving that Yoruba girls are more unfaithful in relationships.

Twistaray:

Google is your pal oo wink
This is why I love facts cheii..
Just accept am Gbam! Infact try, come to lagos and u might be taken as well by another yoruba fine dude, trust your life will never remain the same. You don't need to wait for baba 40 ibo man nah grin

I shall continue to prove my points with facts unlike you.
Heheheheh ask for more prove eh ehnnnoo

Up till now, you have only provided ONE Igbo girl that married Yoruba guy while I have provided TWELVE That married Igbo guys.

A faceless nairaland post can't be evidence that a marriage is holding...and your pic doesn't prove anything. It contains random pics of marriage ceremonies. I need verifiable names.

And just so you know...I am a guy and I live in Lagos. I've had Yoruba and Igbo girlfriends. I speak from experience.
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142801-fani-kayode-apologises-to-bianca-ojukwu-two-ex-girlfriends-named-in-controversial-essay.html

Oo how I love facts grin

Tonke is ibo and ibo is Tonke, i'm i'm very enlightened. Thanks to good cheesy

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin

And I quote:

"Iv seen and knew some well educated yoruba men marrying igbo girls this days.im not against this but i thought there are qualities that attracted this.my brother recently got engaged with an igbo girl and i told 1 of his friends(yoruba) who is'nt aware of it,he was like 'correct,ur bro get sense',i askd him y such comment and he xplains that igbo girls are very dedicated and helpful to their husband financially and does'nt lavish money unnecessary on material things like d yoruba girls,and he also gave me some other reasons like faithfulness to their relationship and so on.Whats ur view on this,cos it seems i might be going 4 igbo girls too."

Exactly what I told you. Some wise Yoruba guys go through all the stress and distance to marry Igbo girls because they see that they are far better than Yoruba girls.

Your link is even proving that Yoruba girls are more unfaithful in relationships.
End of quote''

That? Is nothing but chestbeating most ibo are known for abeg.
I don Tey for NL to know that. We all know people fall in love for love and not for any imaginary reason most ibo are known for/often claim claim grin
Abeg oo..na only ibo ladies sabi how to manage money ni? Mba oo

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

Tonto Dike is Ikwerre...and Tonto Dike is NOT Polygamous/promiscuous in marriage because she has never been married nor had a child for anyone. Don't forget my initial statement which was referring to the two tribes' attitude to/in marriage.

I have never seen any evidence that Bianca has ever met FFK. Can you provide evidence? If not, I will assume she has never met him.

On the contrary, your link is proving me right. Here's what the poster said:

Up till now, you have only provided ONE Igbo girl that married Yoruba guy while I have provided TWELVE That married Igbo guys.

A faceless nairaland post can't be evidence that a marriage is holding...and your pic doesn't prove anything. It contains random pics of marriage ceremonies. I need verifiable names.

And just so you know...I am a guy and I live in Lagos. I've had Yoruba and Igbo girlfriends. I speak from experience.

Did you just Said that i've not provided any?
Ooh I see you believed/adopted my link as regards the NL, which you pointed and even went as far as quote the contents therein just to massage your ego but ignore the google link I provided? As regard how yoruba dudes are taking you(ibo ladies) right,left and center abi?
Cheii ma'am na wah o grin
Goduu dey oo
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 3:44pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:
grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142801-fani-kayode-apologises-to-bianca-ojukwu-two-ex-girlfriends-named-in-controversial-essay.html

Oo how I love facts grin

You call the above link "fact?" because FFK said it, it is "fact" to you?

Well here is what the link says: "The former minister has denied that his reference to “intimate relationship” implied “sexual relations

Your link is continuing to support my position. The Igbo ladies had nothing sexual to do with him and definitely didn't marry him. They made a wise choice because he married three wives and talks a lot of rubbish like an average Yoruba man.

It seems like you just Google and post without reading.

Twistaray:

Tonke is ibo and ibo is Tonke, i'm i'm very enlightened. Thanks to good cheesy

Tonto is Ikwerre and she is not polygamous and promiscuous in marriage like Yoruba women who marry Mr A and B but bear Children for Mr A,C and D.
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 3:50pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:
grin grin

And I quote:

End of quote''

That? Is nothing but chestbeating most ibo are known for abeg
I don Tey for NL to know that. We all know people fall in love for love and not for any imaginary reason most ibo are known for/often claim claim grin

It's not chest beating. Your link says it's a Yoruba man that said that. See the bold. You presented a link as evidence, now you are discrediting your own evidence. If I didn't know Yorubas, I'd think they were all as dumb as you.

Your evidence is proving me right. 'Igbo girls are far better than Yoruba girls.'
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:

Did you just Said that i've not provided any?
Ooh I see you believed/adopted my link as regards the NL, which you pointed and even went as far as quote the contents therein just to massage your ego but ignore the google link I provided? As regard how yoruba dudes are taking you(ibo ladies) right,left and center abi?
Cheii ma'am na wah o grin
Goduu dey oo

You didn't provide a Google link. You only posted a picture. And I can't see any Igbo girl in the pic.

Zero evidence! I need real names.
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

You call the above link "fact?" because FFK said it, it is "fact" to you?

Well here is what the link says: "The former minister has denied that his reference to “intimate relationship” implied “sexual relations

Your link is continuing to support my position. The Igbo ladies had nothing sexual to do with him and definitely didn't marry him. They made a wise choice because he married three wives and talks a lot of rubbish like an average Yoruba man.

It seems like you just Google and post without reading.

Tonto is Ikwerre and she is not polygamous and promiscuous in marriage like Yoruba women who marry Mr A and B but bear Children for Mr A,C and D.

And where is your link as regard yoruba being polygamous and promiscuous? grin
Abi you meant, obe,fela et al is enough to judge over 40million yoruba? grin

Lool why apologise when ibo tribe won't let the sleeping dog lie? He toto her and he only opologise for making it public grin

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

You didn't provide a Google link. You only posted a picture. And I can't see any Igbo girl in the pic.

I love the truth die

I shall provide a link as requested oo

Even jesus detest liars

https://www.nairaland.com/867857/ikwerre-igbos-ikechukwu-ogu-interesting

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

Just a min

Here and again. For the fact that u hate the truth doesn't change anything.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/16602-ikwerre-is-igbo

And oops while is it that 95 prostitution is controlled by ibo ladies?
You want prove of that?
Don't u think that's even worst than polygamy and being promiscuous? grin
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 4:22pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:

And where is your link as regard yoruba being polygamous and promiscuous? grin
Abi you meant, obe,fela et al is enough to judge over 40million yoruba? grin

I provided names that are polygamous/promiscuous in marriage...and I have many more names. You cannot provide one single Yoruba out of 40 million that had a sane marriage throughout his life.

For every Yoruba man you mention who lived a sane monogamous life, I will mention 5 who lived like animals, bearing children all over the place and letting them wander without a home or manners.

Twistaray:

Lool why apologise when ibo tribe won't let the sleeping dog lie? He toto her and he only opologise for making it public grin

That is what you said. He said there was no sex. It was your link that told us so.
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

Loool
You are the one contracting yourself.
Now, according to you statement here:

End of quote''

I don Tey for NL to know that. We all know people fall in love for love and not for any imaginary reason most ibo are known for/often claim claim

It's not chest beating. Your link says it's a Yoruba man that said that. See the bold. You presented a link as evidence, now you are discrediting your own evidence. If I didn't know Yorubas, I'd think they were all as dumb as you.

Your evidence is proving me right. 'Igbo girls are far better than Yoruba girls.'

You accepted that indeed yoruba meen are taken you all, right,left and center and then proceeded by saying it's because, and I quote again:

End of quote''

I don Tey for NL to know that. We all know people fall in love for love and not for any imaginary reason most ibo are known for/often claim claim

Only to deny /contradict your statement/comment that my google link has no prove?
Heheh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Live Performance At 2017 Felaberation (photos & Video) / Who Is Osita Iheme Aka Pawpaw`s Girlfriend / Fred Amata Recovers Car Stolen At Gun Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.