Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? (18040 Views)

Regina Daniels Stuns As Beautiful Bride On A Movie Set / Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

I provided names that are polygamous/promiscuous in marriage...and I have many more names. You cannot provide one single Yoruba out of 40 million that had a sane marriage throughout his life.

For every Yoruba man you mention who lived a sane monogamous life, I will mention 5 who lived like animals, bearing children all over the place and letting them wander without a home or manners.

That is what you said. He said there was no sex. It was your link that told us so.

He only apologies for making it public that's all. He actually toto her.

1 Like

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

I provided names that are polygamous/promiscuous in marriage...and I have many more names. You cannot provide one single Yoruba out of 40 million that had a sane marriage throughout his life.

For every Yoruba man you mention who lived a sane monogamous life, I will mention 5 who lived like animals, bearing children all over the place and letting them wander without a home or manners.

That is what you said. He said there was no sex. It was your link that told us so.

Oh I see. Let's just say i'm a bit lazy and since you seem to be certain beyond reasonable doubt why not provide us with your stats?
And please not those influential and celebrities again.

Once again, I want to ask you, isn't being polygamous,promiscuous better than prostitution that most ,which ibo ladies are known for/populate?
Eh ehn grin
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 4:46pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre

Just a link,from none influential individual? A NL'er
Eewww ha han now you dey from my hand oo

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
More is on the way. While you are providing base on individuals I will, base on statue quo ma'am
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre

Statue quo, not some crazy nairalanders/ibo jare cool

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/16602-ikwerre-is-igbo

There is a saying: if you live in a class house do not throw stone.
You accuse others,pointing fingers at others mistakes but quickly ignore/forgot that u are as worst as you claimed others are!

Prostitution : 95% ibo ladies
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by olasoji1: 4:54pm On May 14, 2015
Actress Mercy Aigbe’s husband Reveals He Has Never "Torched" His Wife

Read why he has never torched her here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/05/actress-mercy-aigbes-husband-reveals-he.html

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2015
olasoji1:
Actress Mercy Aigbe’s husband Reveals He Has Never "Torched" His Wife

Read why he has never torched her here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/05/actress-mercy-aigbes-husband-reveals-he.html

Somebody should tell me, why won't ibo ladies troop to the altar every sat and say '''yes, I do' to yoruba dudes every sat?
Eyah grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by tonychristopher: 6:42pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:

Loool
You are the one contracting yourself.
Now, according to you statement here:

"Iv seen and knew some well educated yoruba men marrying igbo girls this days.im not against this but i thought there are qualities that attracted this.my brother recently got engaged with an igbo girl and i told 1 of his friends(yoruba) who is'nt aware of it,he was like 'correct,ur bro get sense',i askd him y such comment and he xplains that igbo girls are very dedicated and helpful to their husband financially and does'nt lavish money unnecessary on material things like d yoruba girls,and he also gave me some other reasons like faithfulness to their relationship and so on.Whats ur view on this,cos it seems i might be going 4 igbo girls too."

Exactly what I told you. Some wise Yoruba guys go through all the stress and distance to marry Igbo girls because they see that they are far better than Yoruba girls.

Your link is even proving that Yoruba girls are more unfaithful in relationships.
End of quote''

That? Is nothing but chestbeating most ibo are known for abeg.
I don Tey for NL to know that. We all know people fall in love for love and not for any imaginary reason most ibo are known for/often claim claim
Abeg oo..na only ibo ladies sabi how to manage money ni? Mba oo

It's not chest beating. Your link says it's a Yoruba man that said that. See the bold. You presented a link as evidence, now you are discrediting your own evidence. If I didn't know Yorubas, I'd think they were all as dumb as you.

Your evidence is proving me right. 'Igbo girls are far better than Yoruba girls.'

You accepted that indeed yoruba meen are taken you all, right,left and center and then proceeded by saying it's because, and I quote again:

"Iv seen and knew some well educated yoruba men marrying igbo girls this days.im not against this but i thought there are qualities that attracted this.my brother recently got engaged with an igbo girl and i told 1 of his friends(yoruba) who is'nt aware of it,he was like 'correct,ur bro get sense',i askd him y such comment and he xplains that igbo girls are very dedicated and helpful to their husband financially and does'nt lavish money unnecessary on material things like d yoruba girls,and he also gave me some other reasons like faithfulness to their relationship and so on.Whats ur view on this,cos it seems i might be going 4 igbo girls too."

Exactly what I told you. Some wise Yoruba guys go through all the stress and distance to marry Igbo girls because they see that they are far better than Yoruba girls.

Your link is even proving that Yoruba girls are more unfaithful in relationships.
End of quote''

That? Is nothing but chestbeating most ibo are known for abeg.
I don Tey for NL to know that. We all know people fall in love for love and not for any imaginary reason most ibo are known for/often claim claim
Abeg oo..na only ibo ladies sabi how to manage money ni? Mba oo

It's not chest beating. Your link says it's a Yoruba man that said that. See the bold. You presented a link as evidence, now you are discrediting your own evidence. If I didn't know Yorubas, I'd think they were all as dumb as you.

Your evidence is proving me right. 'Igbo girls are far better than Yoruba girls.'

Only to deny /contradict your statement/comment that my google link has no prove?
Heheh grin

I MADE THE GREATEST MISTAKE YESTERDAY ...I TOOK SOME YORUBA BABES OUT WITH A FRIEND ...MY FRIEND WAS DRUNK AND THOSE GIRLS STARTED MAKING FUN OF HIM IN YORUBA AND THIS WAS A DUDE THAT PAID THEIR BILL

WHAT I DID WAS DROPPED THEM IN A LONELY PLACE GAVE THEM PI3CE OF MY MIND ...HOW CAN THEY BE THIS TERRIBLE AND RAZZ

THEY BEGGED I ZOOMED OFF. IT WILL TEACH THEM A LESSON NEVER TO BE SAUCY
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

I MADE THE GREATEST MISTAKE YESTERDAY ...I TOOK SOME YORUBA BABES OUT WITH A FRIEND ...MY FRIEND WAS DRUNK AND THOSE GIRLS STARTED MAKING FUN OF HIM IN YORUBA AND THIS WAS A DUDE THAT PAID THEIR BILL

WHAT I DID WAS DROPPED THEM IN A LONELY PLACE GAVE THEM PI3CE OF MY MIND ...HOW CAN THEY BE THIS TERRIBLE AND RAZZ

THEY BEGGED I ZOOMED OFF. IT WILL TEACH THEM A LESSON NEVER TO BE SAUCY

Ohh really? This is what I call 'online fantasies ''
I'm used to such tory jare
I have mine to share too about ibo girls, should I go ahead? Mind you? U may not like it grin
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by italo: 7:19pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:

Just a min

Here and again. For the fact that u hate the truth doesn't change anything.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/16602-ikwerre-is-igbo

And oops while is it that 95 prostitution is controlled by ibo ladies?
You want prove of that?
Don't u think that's even worst than polygamy and being promiscuous? grin

That's why your sister is saying all women are prostitutes.

She thinks everyone does what Yoruba women do.

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:

Op, she needs a yoruba man in her life. Ibo men are still hustling. Besides she's been waiting on one ibo man and you know most ibo men marries at 40s?
Shekana oo grin grin
MOST USELESS comment on d thread so far

1 Like

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:

cheesy grin
There will be no need for these long episode at all.
Mind you, you might need to point out where I wrote/said yoruba tribe is perfect?
What an irony you were the first to point finger that yoruba as a tribe is promiscuous and polygamy, isn't that correct?
I pointed out to you,even agreed that this is due to the fact that yoruba practice Christianity, Islam et al.

There are more and hiding ibo men/women committing what you are accusing others.
You hardly find such traits among yoruba christians. grin
The high percentage has lot to do with islam-religion aspect-islam.

Once again go figure while ibo women are trooping and saying yes I do to yoruba men every sat! No be small thing oo grin
av been reading ur argument wit italo but dis last question of yours makes no sense.

Who proposed first? The yoruba guy abi d igbo girl?
D question u should b asking is, why are yoruba guys proposing and gettin married to igbo ladies
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2015
italo:

That's why your sister is saying all women are prostitutes.

She thinks everyone does what Yoruba women do.

Oh just one?
Coming for you! grin

Funny how you now tagged all women prostitute only to declined with my assertion that all men and woman are polygamy by nature!
Thank God for ibo mod that banned me..i for show u pepper oo
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

MOST USELESS comment on d thread so far

grin
I don't exchange words with such that can't control their emotion(s)
Easy and chill. grin
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Twistaray(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

av been reading ur argument wit italo but dis last question of yours makes no sense.

Who proposed first? The yoruba guy abi d igbo girl?
D question u should b asking is, why are yoruba guys proposing and gettin married to igbo ladies

Please work on your emotion.
You really need to relax now ma'am cheesy
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Palmwinetapper: 8:01pm On May 14, 2015
Muna is wild tho! A wild Igbo woman lol
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Flawlessangel(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2015
Twistaray:

Please work on your emotion.
You really need to relax now ma'am cheesy
mr am cool, so 4get d relax part.......
u were busy asking why igbo ladies marry yoruba guys 4gettin its the yoruba guy who proposed ist

so d question should be, why do yoruba guys propose and marry igbo ladies?

1 Like

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Palmwinetapper: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Shes selective

1 Like

Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Edreamz(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Shes selective
Maybe
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Palmwinetapper: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Because I'm too beautiful to be tied down
Re: Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? by Palmwinetapper: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
jascon1:
she never make the money way she invest inside ashawo biz
and what a hurtful hurtful mean thing to say!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Cuddling His Newborn Daughter, Skye / Ras Kimono: Rastafarians To Hold Candle Light Procession In Ebonyi / Beauty Instifanus Celebrates Ehis Tsapel, Her Husband-To-Be On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.