Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? (5239 Views)

What Should My Friend Do / F / These Ways To Make Your Boy/girl Friend Do As You Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 8:31pm On May 08, 2015
Okay this might be a bit lengthy but I want to make it more understanding to everyone 4 beta commentary advice thanks.
I have this girlfriend,we go to the same church(but I frst met her at our estate gate),live in the same estate,
We started dating not up to 2months now, the second time she came to my house,I was trying to romance her a little but she was mad abt that,she was telling me no sex in the relationship,I shud control my self blah blah,ok I agreed on that I don't hav a problem with sex,okay even just to touch her hand she would freakout as if I have ebola if I try to hug or hold her hand while walking on the road weda day or night she wud get angry and dish out warnings to me that she not use to such life no romance,my problem with her is this,(inner character)she's the agressive type anything I do or say she will blast me 4 the rest of our meeting,she talks too much.she's the demanding type,demands everything from me even the tym I wasnt havin a job,she's always demanding money and she is working she has neva bought me anything talkless of givin me money wen I was in need,she doesn't joke or laugh,if I try to play or joke with her she will blast me,always tryn to form wise,she once told me that she hates men and sex infact she will be selfish and stingy with sex if she marries her husband because she was raped at her frst sex, physically she is not fine no body assets poor dress sense, I just got attracted to her boldness,but she's getting me worked up the more character I find in her,its just as if I am dating a man no feelings anymore no romance notin,I don't just know wat to do with her,and I hav a couple of girls giving me greenlight but am just reserved cos of this one.pls advice me I want to do away with her
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by jamex93(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2015
ok
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 08, 2015
jamex93:
ok

You are wicked. *rotfl*

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2015
Rip
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by kay9(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2015
I stopped reading at "she always demands money..."

Dude, I think you already know what to do.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 8:50pm On May 08, 2015
Pls am serious here
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 8:51pm On May 08, 2015
kay9:
I stopped reading at "she demands money..."

Dude, I think you already know what to do.
how do I do it? I want a more matured way of doing what u av in mind
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by ebamma(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2015
someone somewhere is knacking that same girl that doesn't even let you touch her,
move on and get yourself a new one man
loyalty no dey dis game
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by nikkiehan(f): 8:58pm On May 08, 2015
u better shine ur eyes, cos her attitude is sending u a message may be she jst wanna take u as her magga. though nt allowing to romance or sex her doesn't mean she doesn't loves u bt wat of holding her? she doesn't want pple to see u together. u z she's wrkin yet she's too demanding, stop frying fish for d owner o.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by kay9(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2015
skylane:
how do I do it? I want a more matured way of doing what u av in mind

Its not what I have in mind, buddy - I'm not the one dating her; you are. So be straight with yourself: Does the woman match your desired vision of a partner? If no, then better do the needful. How you do it is totally irrelevant in the long run.

But if you are interested in how I would do it, well, I'm the straightforward type: Sit her down and be honest - honey I want out. If you want to add grammar: I have decided we have irreconcilable differences. And if you wanna add flair: Honey, its not you, its me.

cool

7 Likes

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Tallesty1(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2015
That situation where your brain is telling you the truth but your heart no wan listen.

She's using you@OP, dump her.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Ochiske(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2015
angry angry
What do you want us to do? angry

• I’m impressed; I’ve never met such a small
mind inside such a big head before.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Ochiske(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
nikkiehan:
u better shine ur eyes, cos her attitude is sending u a message may be she jst wanna take u as her magga. though nt allowing to romance or sex her doesn't mean she doesn't loves u bt wat of holding her? she doesn't want pple to see u together. u z she's wrkin yet she's too demanding, stop frying fish for d owner o.

kiss
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by jamex93(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
alfred5:

You are wicked. *rotfl*

lolx
wat I do
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
Ochiske:
angry angry
What do you want us to do? angry

• I’m impressed; I’ve never met such a small
mind inside such a big head before.
so to ask 4 opinion is now a stupid idea?
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On May 08, 2015
#BebeOneChance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by happyjuliet(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
U should have know u have been dating a man since naa grin guy wake up from ur sleep biko cool abi she give u Juju chop ni.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by luvlyann(f): 9:46pm On May 08, 2015
N d babe wud b like.,...wow diz guy iz really a big tym maga xo easy to handle.......
Do d needful, sit lyk matured minds n talk tinz ova,if it does not suit u n ha....end it b4 u realise it
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by bqlekan(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2015
she talks too much but blasts you when you joke with her i wont believe that... dude ur a maga and i can assure you she is another man's sex slave. kindly let her off
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
skylane:
Okay this might be a bit lengthy but I want to make it more understanding to everyone 4 beta commentary advice thanks.
I have this girlfriend,we go to the same church(but I frst met her at our estate gate),live in the same estate,
We started dating not up to 2months now, the second time she came to my house,I was trying to romance her a little but she was mad abt that,she was telling me no sex in the relationship,I shud control my self blah blah,ok I agreed on that I don't hav a problem with sex,okay even just to touch her hand she would freakout as if I have ebola if I try to hug or hold her hand while walking on the road weda day or night she wud get angry and dish out warnings to me that she not use to such life no romance,my problem with her is this,(inner character)she's the agressive type anything I do or say she will blast me 4 the rest of our meeting,she talks too much.she's the demanding type,demands everything from me even the tym I wasnt havin a job,she's always demanding money and she is working she has neva bought me anything talkless of givin me money wen I was in need,she doesn't joke or laugh,if I try to play or joke with her she will blast me,always tryn to form wise,she once told me that she hates men and sex infact she will be selfish and stingy with sex if she marries her husband because she was raped at her frst sex, physically she is not fine no body assets poor dress sense, I just got attracted to her boldness,but she's getting me worked up the more character I find in her,its just as if I am dating a man no feelings anymore no romance notin,I don't just know wat to do with her,and I hav a couple of girls giving me greenlight but am just reserved cos of this one.pls advice me I want to do away with her

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by kpolli(m): 12:06am On May 09, 2015
skylane:
We started dating not up to 2months now, the second time she came to my house,I was trying to romance her a little but she was mad abt that,she was telling me no sex in the relationship,I shud control my self blah blah,ok I agreed on that I don't hav a problem with sex,okay even just to touch her hand she would freakout as if I have ebola if I try to hug or hold her hand while walking on the road weda day or night she wud get angry and dish out warnings to me that she not use to such life no romance,my problem with her is this,(inner character)she's the agressive type anything I do or say she will blast me 4 the rest of our meeting,she talks too much.she's the demanding type,demands everything from me even the tym I wasnt havin a job,[b]she's always demanding money [/b]and she is working she has neva bought me anything talkless of givin me money wen I was in need,she doesn't joke or laugh,if I try to play or joke with her she will blast me,always tryn to form wise,she once told me that she hates men and sex infact she will be selfish and stingy with sex if she marries her husband because she was raped at her frst sex, physically she is not fine no body assets poor dress sense, I just got attracted to her boldness,but she's getting me worked up the more character I find in her,its just as if I am dating a man no feelings anymore no romance notin,I don't just know wat to do with her,and I hav a couple of girls giving me greenlight but am just reserved cos of this one.pls advice me I want to do away with her

No sex but demands money.... Continue being a maga
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:41am On May 09, 2015
The title should be what type of boyfriend do i have cus it seems you are the girlfriend here. Guy run no look back cus you don become big time (MMS) mugu money spender
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Taavon2: 12:52am On May 09, 2015
Forget the sex sef. If a girl isn't giving you any form of companionship then u are dating an offering box. WOODEN OFFERING BOX. Mstcheew. Try to bang her before u break up tomorrow, ok. At least e no go be 4-0.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by faith551(m): 1:11am On May 09, 2015
She dey form angel and still want offering from you. Dude what are you waiting for. Step on the gas shaperly
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by REMMEI(m): 1:21am On May 09, 2015
grin. Picture of the girl or.....?..

oga ade... are you a butty?.. and do you have any girl before you meet this pretentious spendthrift?..

I'm sorry to say bruh.. you are a certified maga.. and you are already paying big time..

you never kiss her see o..?.. yet you dey pay her bill..

you disappoint me.. I hope you could answer my questions though.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by holusormi(m): 4:56am On May 09, 2015
Don't mind everyone that are telling you to dump her , they jealous of the beautiful thing you and the girl got going on,, she loves you bro, continue dating her grin ,, meanwhile you can check android AppStore and download the latest version of 'brain' ... You seriously need it angry

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by idu1(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2015
Be a man and send her away. You are doing as if your life depend on her.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by skylane: 10:09am On May 09, 2015
I appreciate 4 ur comments guys both dose who are using style to yab me,u guys got me laughing relieving me,I don't just know how I got attracted to her,I was hopin she will change,anyway I know what to do now thanks
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 09, 2015
op please please please I just hope you are here to pull some legs, I just can't believe it seriously I don't.....
if it's true, op I just don't have any single thing to tell you but can I ask u this, are you a human being or a living THING?!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 09, 2015
Op, i see you dont love this girl since you are lamenting she aint gifted with womanly asset. You are driven by lust yea you just wan a fvckbuddy. The girl in question might detest you coz yu never strike her G.point. So tryna figure her G.spot then bang strike it hard, then enjoy the fruit of ur hustle.

Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 09, 2015
skylane:
I appreciate 4 ur comments guys both dose who are using style to yab me,u guys got me laughing relieving me,I don't just know how I got attracted to her,I was hopin she will change,anyway I know what to do now thanks

don't get rid of her yet, leave her to wallow in her wonderland that you are her maga but get yourself a sweet beautiful girl with Nice shape n em assets when I mean asset I mean ASS'ET and inspiring boobz ,may b one day she might visit you while the new chick is there, use kola to hold her maybe a drink or something then introduce her as a "casual pal" like that ,that use to come around to ur chick and introduce ur new chick as ur queen and angel of ur life to her. Be yourself and show much love and affection to ur new babe while she watches don't make it obvious just be soooooo loving to ur new chick play joke make ur new chick laugh and act like she isn't there at all.
Re: What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? by nikkiehan(f): 1:06pm On May 09, 2015
Ochiske:

kiss
abi no be true I talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) / This Is So Sad And Annoyin... / Ayamatanga!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.