Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession (1686 Views)

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by ConfessionsNgr: 9:26pm On May 08, 2015
My name is Banke. I am putting my name up here in the hopes that the person I am writing about reads this. If you do I want you to know I am very sorry and never saw it coming. I hope you will forgive me because you are one of the nicest people I have met in recent times. So here’s my confession. I recently passed out from NYSC February 2015, I served in Abuja and I still live here in Abuja with a very good friend who served with me in the same PPA. We recently became friends around September 2014 and since then she has been so nice to me, somewhat of an angel in disguise and she’s a very smart girl too. Recently she told me to join her to go see her boyfriend she’s been telling me about and he has proposed to marry her with their introduction in a few months. So on that faithful day we went together to his house, on getting there, seeing how nice looking the place was made my heart pump faster with joy for my friend and then suddenly lo and behold he came out of the room to join us. Guess what? The guy I saw is someone I have slept with before. We didn’t have anything serious though, it was more like a one night stand and it was months before I even became friends with her. Seeing me he acted like he didn’t remember and I played along. Since that day I have been thinking and it worries me a lot because this guy is who my friend wants to get married to. She seems so in love with him and they look good together so I do not want to spoil what they have going on for them and be branded a bad friend. Do I open up to her or die with it? I’m confused

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/76/i-slept-with-my-friends-hubby-to-be
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 08, 2015
Awwwww
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by skondo09(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2015
confess to her atleast it was b4 u knew her. anoda reasn is dt u may be tempted to hv sum feelings 4 d guy or vice versa if it remain as secret and bleeping may continue from there, at dt u wld hv snatch ur fwnd's hubby b4 u knw it
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2015
Confessionsnigeria.com

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm, see d result of fornication.
Anyways, u don't need to tell ur firend and twill. B better both of u act like nothing happened. Trying to dig. It up will only result into something else. So keep away from. Wherever he is and avoid being too friendly with him/ meeting him in private.
Who knows he couda changed entirely, so best to leave unturned stones unturned. Telling her will only breakher heart
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by lecturerdabo(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
My name is Banke. I am putting my name up here in the hopes that the person I am writing about reads this. If you do I want you to know I am very sorry and never saw it coming. I hope you will forgive me because you are one of the nicest people I have met in recent times. So here’s my confession. I recently passed out from NYSC February 2015, I served in Abuja and I still live here in Abuja with a very good friend who served with me in the same PPA. We recently became friends around September 2014 and since then she has been so nice to me, somewhat of an angel in disguise and she’s a very smart girl too. Recently she told me to join her to go see her boyfriend she’s been telling me about and he has proposed to marry her with their introduction in a few months. So on that faithful day we went together to his house, on getting there, seeing how nice looking the place was made my heart pump faster with joy for my friend and then suddenly lo and behold he came out of the room to join us. Guess what? The guy I saw is someone I have slept with before. We didn’t have anything serious though, it was more like a one night stand and it was months before I even became friends with her. Seeing me he acted like he didn’t remember and I played along. Since that day I have been thinking and it worries me a lot because this guy is who my friend wants to get married to. She seems so in love with him and they look good together so I do not want to spoil what they have going on for them and be branded a bad friend. Do I open up to her or die with it? I’m confused

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/76/i-slept-with-my-friends-hubby-to-be
Die with it!
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by Richy4(m): 5:34am On May 09, 2015
What would you stand to gain by telling your friend a relationship that according to you didn't hold water?

Let the sleeping dog .....
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by Nobody: 6:42am On May 09, 2015
Die with it and steer clear of the guy.

BTW, the topic is terribly misleading.
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by BluStreak(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, see d result of fornication.
Anyways, u don't need to tell ur firend and twill. B better both of u act like nothing happened. Trying to dig. It up will only result into something else. So keep away from. Wherever he is and avoid being too friendly with him/ meeting him in private.
Who knows he couda changed entirely, so best to leave unturned stones unturned. Telling her will only breaker heart

This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Let the past remain in the past.
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by Lakayanah: 7:23am On May 09, 2015
Please pitch your tent somewhere else. Your friend has found joy don't pour sand in her gari, nobody sent you to open your legs for every guy that you see. The truth is that he does not remember you for you mean absolutely nothing to him just a lay. Leave the two of them to enjoy their lives you don't belong to their circle in any way.
Re: I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... A True Confession by Dera25(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2015
You don't have be bothered please let a bye gone be bye gone telling your friend can only add negative effect to whole thing and beside your friend might misinterpret your story and believe that you went to the guy after she took you there. So keep off for it is a military zone

(1) (Reply)

Hand Laundry Or Machine Laundry, Which Do U Prefer And Why? / HELP : An Innocent Friendship Turning Disastrous / How To Welcome Friends And Loved Ones With Happy New Month Messages & Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.