Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,764 members, 7,802,336 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday (3213 Views)

Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And Those Of Yesterday / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by adebasket97: 9:39pm On May 08, 2015
Comparative analysis between wives of today and that of
yesterday

By Pof. Yusuf Dankofa

1).Yesterday's Wives.
Welcome my husband, hope the office was not stressful.,
your favorite food is ready, let me lead you to the bathroom
first,then you take your dinner, you look so tired, am sure
you'll be okay after taking your dinner, welcome my one and
only.

Today's Wives
Please don't put unnecessary pressure on me, you can go
to the fridge pick up the stew, microwave it and boiled the
remaining rice, i am your wife and not your cook.

2).Yesterday's Wives
Darling stop thinking about our lack of money.its going to
be temporary.God will see us through and we are going to
come out of it stronger.Afterall we can still feed ourselves
and the children.We need to give the Almighty that glory.I
am with you through thick and thin,my husband,the owner
of my dowry.

Today's Wives________________Look I am sick and tired of
living in this abject poverty with you.Why did you bring me
to your house when you know that you are not ready for
marriage?Every day is one complaint or the other.Are you
the complainant general of Nigeria.We don't have cars,our
house is in tudunwada,when your mates are in GRAs.Look
if you don't find solutions to your problems,you will come
back and not find me in this your rotten house.

3).Yesterday's Wives____________My husband,we only have
3 children,don't you think we should have more.You know
children are gifts and mercies from God.And the more the
merrier.

Today's Wives_______________Look am sick and tired of this
marriage.You won't allow me to rest by your constant urge
to have more children.I am okay with our two children.i
can't allow you to spoil my figure 8 by bearing another 4
children.You are so wicked that I feel you want to spoil my
psychedelic looks.If you dare force me,I will sue you for
rape.

4).Yesterday's Wives___________My husband,take heart and
don't worry.i shall go with you to Zaria.Your being
transferred from the glitterati of abuja to Zaria might be a
blessing in disguise.We shall take the advantage of the
educational institutions to advance our education.Some
disappointments could be a blessing.

Today's Wives______________Me I can't follow you to Zaria
o.God forbid bad thing.From abuja to Zaria?I can't cope
with such a demotion.To start living in a village.You had
better look for another wife.I can't live in a city without silver
birds,Amigo supermarket or Dunes

5)Yesterday's Wives__________My husband,I have enough
clothes.This N30.000 you are giving me,pls keep it and save
for a rainy day.

Today's Wives________________Why are you so stingy?Do
you have super glue in your palms?What an insult.What
kind of shopping do you want me to do with N50.000?What
can I buy?Is it Swiss lace or Dubai gold.I am disappointed in
you.Your mates are giving their wives $5000 to shop,here
you are humiliating me with naira.I don't blamfe you.It is
because I refused to marry Chief Antonio that's why you are
messing up with me.o

#TRUE or #FALSE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by taryour(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2015
adebasket97:
Comparative analysis between wives of today and that of
yesterday

By Pof. Yusuf Dankofa

1).Yesterday's Wives.
Welcome my husband, hope the office was not stressful.,
your favorite food is ready, let me lead you to the bathroom
first,then you take your dinner, you look so tired, am sure
you'll be okay after taking your dinner, welcome my one and
only.

Today's Wives
Please don't put unnecessary pressure on me, you can go
to the fridge pick up the stew, microwave it and boiled the
remaining rice, i am your wife and not your cook.

2).Yesterday's Wives
Darling stop thinking about our lack of money.its going to
be temporary.God will see us through and we are going to
come out of it stronger.Afterall we can still feed ourselves
and the children.We need to give the Almighty that glory.I
am with you through thick and thin,my husband,the owner
of my dowry.

Today's Wives________________Look I am sick and tired of
living in this abject poverty with you.Why did you bring me
to your house when you know that you are not ready for
marriage?Every day is one complaint or the other.Are you
the complainant general of Nigeria.We don't have cars,our
house is in tudunwada,when your mates are in GRAs.Look
if you don't find solutions to your problems,you will come
back and not find me in this your rotten house.

3).Yesterday's Wives____________My husband,we only have
3 children,don't you think we should have more.You know
children are gifts and mercies from God.And the more the
merrier.

Today's Wives_______________Look am sick and tired of this
marriage.You won't allow me to rest by your constant urge
to have more children.I am okay with our two children.i
can't allow you to spoil my figure 8 by bearing another 4
children.You are so wicked that I feel you want to spoil my
psychedelic looks.If you dare force me,I will sue you for
rape.

4).Yesterday's Wives___________My husband,take heart and
don't worry.i shall go with you to Zaria.Your being
transferred from the glitterati of abuja to Zaria might be a
blessing in disguise.We shall take the advantage of the
educational institutions to advance our education.Some
disappointments could be a blessing.

Today's Wives______________Me I can't follow you to Zaria
o.God forbid bad thing.From abuja to Zaria?I can't cope
with such a demotion.To start living in a village.You had
better look for another wife.I can't live in a city without silver
birds,Amigo supermarket or Dunes

5)Yesterday's Wives__________My husband,I have enough
clothes.This N30.000 you are giving me,pls keep it and save
for a rainy day.

Today's Wives________________Why are you so stingy?Do
you have super glue in your palms?What an insult.What
kind of shopping do you want me to do with N50.000?What
can I buy?Is it Swiss lace or Dubai gold.I am disappointed in
you.Your mates are giving their wives $5000 to shop,here
you are humiliating me with naira.I don't blamfe you.It is
because I refused to marry Chief Antonio that's why you are
messing up with me.o

#TRUE or #FALSE

Can't you just wake up from your nightmares and stop painting marriages black.

Yes marriage is not a bed of roses BUT NOT as bad as you have painted it. If you keep believing in this trash you posted, you might remain single for long.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by adebasket97: 10:00pm On May 08, 2015
taryour:

Can't you just wake up from your nightmares and stop painting marriages black.

Yes marriage is not a bed of roses BUT NOT as bad as you have painted it. If you keep believing in this trash you posted, you might remain single for long.

okay
Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by dajoaneke(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
My friend's girlfriend is not different from your description of today's woman so I'm not suprised. Nevertheless, there are lots of good women out there who can turn your life to pure bliss of heaven. Just pray n shine your eyes
Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by bukatyne(f): 11:46pm On May 08, 2015
Confused writer.

I am sure yesterday's husbands also want their wives to be trim and sexy after 15yrs of marriage.

If you do not like today's wife, time travel, marry yesterday's own and everyone would have peace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Eesha: 12:39am On May 09, 2015
dajoaneke:
My friend's girlfriend is not different from your description of today's woman so I'm not suprised. Nevertheless, there are lots of good women out there who can turn your life to pure bliss of heaven. Just pray n shine your eyes
my broda thank you o. Pls tell op not to generalise biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Ewuro4: 1:03am On May 09, 2015
@analysis #1... "Let me lead you to the bathroom" funny die cheesy

My husband will ask you if he's done anything wrong ... Hahaha cheesy

Lord have mercy, NL is full of beans today. grin

1 Like

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by damiso(f): 7:31am On May 09, 2015
Ewuro4:
@analysis #1... "Let me lead you to the bathroom" funny die cheesy

My husband will ask you if he's done anything wrong ... Hahaha cheesy

Lord have mercy, NL is full of beans today. grin

grin grin grin grin the kind side eye I will get ehn.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by EfemenaXY: 7:38am On May 09, 2015
Two extreme ends of the spectrum.

@ op: Life isn't all black or white. There are also shades of grey.

4 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Nobody: 7:52am On May 09, 2015
I'm sure when people birthed in late & mid 90's with early 2000's get married, they'd paint this people you painted black as good and describe their own generation as bad.

Abegggiiii!

By the way, this is women-hating thread, who will ask OP to receive sense or how many girls have shattered his heart?

An Advice To The Writer Of That Article
That you came from a broken home, with a pathetic mother or women around you, shouldn't mean everyone is like you.
Tone down your hate or drink an acid.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Nnemuka(f): 9:05am On May 09, 2015
Op pls go back to yesterday and pick a wife. I believe some of your mother's mates are still single and praying for a life partner so biko do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by lilmax(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2015
Nnemuka:
Op pls go back to yesterday and pick a wife. I believe some of your mothers mate are still single and praying for a life partner so biko do the needful.
bukatyne:
Confused writer.
I am sure yesterday's husbands also want their wives to be trim and sexy after 15yrs of marriage.
If you do not like today's wife, time travel, marry yesterday's own and everyone would have peace.
that moment when all what the op described is true grin

4 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by edwife(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2015
damiso:

grin grin grin grin the kind side eye I will get ehn.. grin grin

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by chibic(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2015
Today's wives are the worst thing that happened to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by chibic(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

An Advice To The Writer Of That Article
That you came from a broken home, with a pathetic mother or women around you, shouldn't mean everyone is like you.
Tone down your hate or drink an acid.
you really sound bitter. do you have to insult his parent to appear intelligent?

3 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Nobody: 10:28am On May 09, 2015
chibic:
you really sound bitter. do you have to insult his parent to appear intelligent?
Does he have to insult my mother to appear intelligent?.

Reference: Modern Nigerian women.

8 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2015
bukatyne:
Confused writer.

Hehehe. And i am also sure that yesterday's husbands date for long years, made ladies abort numerous pregnancies and had s.ex before putting a ring on it too. Maybe they also expected their wives to contribute financially or be breadwinners. Shior! I thought women are the only culprits that see life through fantasies. I never knew men also fantasize too like the Op. Any man expecting his wife to be just like his mother better wake up from sleep and face reality. or else he will remain single till death. Its on Nairaland i got to know the ridiculous fantasies of men that exist. No wonder they rant all day about women.

11 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by SAMBARRY: 10:44am On May 09, 2015
How about women who didn't know their left from their right and women who know now

you still dey look for mumu wife. You will go to the village to marry an 80 year old woman then wink.

1 Like

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by SAMBARRY: 10:44am On May 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Sophyrocks:

Hehehe. And i am also sure that yesterday's husbands date for long years, made ladies abort numerous pregnancies and had s.ex before putting a ring on it too. Maybe they also expected their wives to contribute financially or be breadwinners. Shior! I thought women are the only culprits that see life through fantasies. I never knew men also fantasize too like the Op. Any man expecting his wife to be just like his mother better wake up from sleep and face reality. or else he will remain single till death. Its on Nairaland i got to know the ridiculous fantasies of men that exist. No wonder they rant all day about women.
Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Nobody: 10:51am On May 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

Na true na. Look at the insane point in the Op about number of children to have. How can a sane man determine if a woman is wife material by agreeing to have more children? The Op must be living in a village outside civilisation. Laugh wan finish me for here. I dnt think the Op knows what time it is.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by SAMBARRY: 11:02am On May 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Na true na. Look at the insane point in the Op about number of children to have. How can a sane man determine if a woman is wife material by agreeing to have more children? The Op must be living in a village outside civilisation. Laugh wan finish me for here. I dnt think the Op knows what time it is.

grin grin
I don't know why you are wasting your mb. I have told him to marry an 80 year old woman from his village. Shebi that one na women of old

2 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by chibic(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Does he have to insult my mother to appear intelligent?.

Reference: Modern Nigerian women.
in other words, everything he said about today's women reminds you of your mother? I see..

I know you are a modern Nigerian WOMAN, you don't need to tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
chibic:
in other words, everything he said about today's women reminds you of your mother? I see..

I know you are a modern Nigerian WOMAN, you don't need to tell us.
I'm a female?

Buhahahahahaha! grin

I know how it hurts, you all grew up with abusive mother and ended up as family-section women hater.

Any man that counters you is a female: I have a wonderful mother and females around me unlike you frustrated souls. grin

8 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by An2elect2(f): 12:11pm On May 09, 2015
huhuhuhu Always complaining when they are worse of. Modern nigerian men. huhuhuhu

7 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by chibic(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm a female?

Buhahahahahaha! grin

I know how it hurts, you all grew up with abusive mother and ended up as family-section women hater.

Any man that counters you is a female: I have a wonderful mother and females around me unlike you frustrated souls. grin
I'm not like you woman. You sounded childish and that's why I qouted you. Mind you, only a frustrated soul will come on nairaland to hide under a man's name just to bash men every now and then.

Abusive mothers? So women do abuse their children?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by chibic(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
How about women who didn't know their left from their right and women who know now

you still dey look for mumu wife. You will go to the village to marry an 80 year old woman then wink.
if you remove all that make ups, what you will have is a masquerade. cool

1 Like

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 09, 2015
chibic:
I'm not like you woman. You sounded childish and that's why I qouted you. Mind you, only a frustrated soul will come on nairaland to hide under a man's name just to bash men every now and then.

Bash men? I say the hurtful truth about my gender. cool

6 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by EfemenaXY: 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
Kia! The knives are out enforce! But TonyFrancis' is the sharpest of them all. grin

I'm starting to like this dude. A lot. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by 5minsmadness: 1:04pm On May 09, 2015
lilmax:
that moment when all what the op described is true grin
ROTFL!!!!
Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by 5minsmadness: 1:07pm On May 09, 2015
chibic:

grin grin grin
@chibic, now watch as all the ladies rush to her defence! grin

1 Like

Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by chibic(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin grin grin
@chibic, now watch as all the ladies rush to her defence! grin
na normal thing na.. Women supports themselves.
Re: Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 09, 2015
Nnemuka:
Op pls go back to yesterday and pick a wife. I believe some of your mothers mate are still single and praying for a life partner so biko do the needful.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time Experience With A Bat. / She's 33, I'm 33. / My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.