Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? (6632 Views)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2015
Op,your whole village money worth of air time go do now,abi wetin u think?una go open eyes dey enter bush con dey shout say gals dey maga una.
Re: Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? by 2dice(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2015
**Won ti Shii office Lori 0p** Wetin I no go hear for Nl.... Crush Wey be Say when you go on outing with.... She fit no get anything upstairs...Na so face ...bosom and nyash... Be her valuables...mtcheww...if my mouth no fit do magic for her brain..... Make she go sambisa Gen.shecow and comrades full ground
Re: Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 14, 2015
omowumee:
5k is manageable smiley
5k ko 5 kobo ni , with your chest wey be like 5 kilo
Re: Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? by ffo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
N100

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.