Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer (1990 Views)

#inthrotherroom | See What Will Happen Between Buhari And His Wife / A Conversation Btw An America-based Warri Boy And A US Police. / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by Vicotex(m): 6:05am On May 09, 2015
An American lawyer and an Igbo are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Nigerians are so dumb that he can fool them easily..,....,. so the lawyer asks if the Igbo guy would like to play a fun game. The nigerian is tired and just wants to rest, so he politely declines and tries to catch some sleep. The lawyer persists and says that the game is a lot of fun "I ask u a question and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only 5dollars; you ask me one and if I dont know the answer, I will pay u $500.
As Igbo no get dull guys naau, this catches the Igbo man's attention and to keep d lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.
The lawyer asks d 1st question "what's the distance from earth to the moon?
The Igbo guy doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out 5dollars the hands it to the lawyer. Now, it's the Igbo guy's turn. He ask the lawyer, "what goes up a mountain with 3 legs and comes down with four?
The lawyer uses his laptop, searches the internet and even the Library of Congress. He sends emails to all his smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After 1 hour of futile searching, he finally gives up. He wakes the naija guy and hands him $500. The Igbo man pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.
The lawyer is going crazy not knowing the answer.

So he wakes the Igbo guy up the asks, "well, so what goes up a mountain with 3 legs and comes down with four? The nigerian reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer 5dollars and goes back to sleep.

www.humorclux.ml/

4 Likes

Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by ddaammyy(f): 7:56am On May 09, 2015
Good!
Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by Chazzyboy: 10:27am On May 09, 2015
U funny die
Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by BlackTechnology: 10:31am On May 09, 2015
grin

O boy you funny
Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by funkybully(f): 10:53am On May 09, 2015
grin loooool
Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by chuka5000(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2015
The American no know say money law and other laws get different track?
Make he do anoda bet nah

1 Like

Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by ibedun: 11:34am On May 09, 2015
Na lie! The so called American is an Igbo and the Nigerian was actually a Yoruba man. Trust me.
Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by hottest111: 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
ibedun:
Na lie! The so called American is an Igbo and the Nigerian was actually a Yoruba man. Trust me.
So what's your point ....Ode oshi
Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by hottest111: 10:08pm On May 09, 2015
ibedun:

So what's your point ....mumu lyk u undecided
Re: See What Happen Between An Igbo Lawyer And An America Lawyer by Vicotex(m): 12:55am On May 11, 2015
hottest111:

So what's your point ....mumu lyk u undecided

abeg help me ask the guy

(1) (Reply)

Could Be The Funniest Snake PRANK Ever? / Twins In The Womb / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.