Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? (35165 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justwise(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Repent grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

Why big fat no? I have seen couples who met in the club and did it on the spot, and they latter got married... So my bro you never know..

Poor good guy went to a club for the first, bleeped a LovePeddler cos he is a virgin. Got excited and married her. It worked for the girl but not for the guy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by philmama(f): 9:11am On May 09, 2015
Personaly if I hav sex on a 1st date its simply d end of dat rlship 4 me,cus if u rily care u wil definitly respect nd adore me. Period!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Omotayor123(f): 9:13am On May 09, 2015
Very very Wrong! Say No to premarital Sex!Very very Wrong! Say No to premarital Sex!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ITbomb(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, I need the dollars.
The problem is how you would collect it because after our last discussion on what happens on the first date, *some text missing*
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ChappyChase: 9:14am On May 09, 2015
ikwoche:

Poor good guy went to a club for the first, bleeped a LovePeddler cos he is a virgin. Got excited and married her. It worked for the girl but not for the guy
I no tell you say the guy na V ooo...
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justwise(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2015
philmama:
Personaly if I hav sex on a 1st date its simply d end of dat rlship 4 me,cus if u rily care u wil definitly respect nd adore me. Period!

So sex on the first date means i don't respect you and adore you? So if it happened on the 5th date it means i respect and adore you for life?
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 09, 2015
justwise:

Why do you keep saying 10 guys in one month? Are you on heat period?
ewwwwwwwww is not possible naa when i am not a prostitute.All i am trying to say up there is dat if love a guy i can do anything for him on our first date cos i dont love easily.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by vickylala239: 9:15am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Why a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
It means the only reason he was attracted to her was because of her sex appeal.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.
A kiss is okay on a first date, but not sex.

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.
Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex.

Hmmm u and answers to sex topic.....there is no sexx topic that I cnt find you.haba!!!

sex expert!! No b every thing you go comment on Na haba.or better still give way to new comers.

Or try marry So that you go swap to married thread.

Marry So Dat u will lock up small.!!

Or try organise seminar for us....

Sex this sex that you must appear,I Jst cnt wait for you to marry n b matured enuf to leave thread that are meant for kids. angry grin.

I Dnt knw Wat interest you about sex ohh,I use to think that this sex of a thing is mostly guys.

I notice Mst gels view topics Lik this without comment,y r u Lik this.doe I knw d decent gels hardly comment on things that Dnt glory God.

Y cnt u Jst try and pretend a little.I knw gels for pretending wen it cums to Lov of sex.why r u different. Na nawa ohh.

Whr u see 20boys this gel Mst find way in.and average gel is always shy wen too many guys r around.in ur case I Jst taya.Weda ur a Tom boy I Dnt understand.

Haba try retire Na!!

Oya haters tak ova!!!!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by pbs4real(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmm
hmmm
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 09, 2015
jmoore:

My lifestyle is no sex until marriage, therefore only my wife is qualified to have sex with me.
puhh. #yimu
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On May 09, 2015
justwise:

Repent grin

lol, cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justwise(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
ewwwwwwwww is not possible naa when i am not a prostitute
.All i am trying to say up there is dat if love a guy i can do anything for him on our first date cos i dont love easily.

'Run girls' are certified prostitutes, relationship that will last will last with or without sex on the first date

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ChappyChase: 9:19am On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

First dp like
Lol NL babe stingy sha with likes
If the like no dey affect my pocket(positively), then am not sad about it.... grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by centjamie(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Why a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.

I don't blame any guy that would want to

do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.
Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex.

You are so so right.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 09, 2015
ITbomb:

The problem is how you would collect it because after our last discussion on what happens on the first date, *some text missing*
So you wanna expose me ba
These niggas ain't loyal.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by MizMyColi(f): 9:21am On May 09, 2015
laplace12:

This babe has no boyfriend. I Can bet my phone charger on It.

She hasn't said anything that's out of place.
Even if she doesn't have a boyfy, surely her previous experience and that of others must count. Not so?

I know her views, which I equally share, would not stop it...because it's pretty much complicated.

But whether we agree or not, it is better to hold off sex in the beginning.

Before sex, the woman is thinking clearly, the man is not.

After sex, the man is thinking clearly, the woman is not.

Meeting each other half way suffices.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 09, 2015
justwise:
[b]

'Run girls' are certified prostitutes, relationship that will last will last with or without sex on the first date
u still not gettin me!!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justwise(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
u still not gettin me!!

Ok..lost in translation then
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
ewwwwwwwww is not possible naa when i am not a prostitute. All i am trying to say up there is dat if I love a guy i can do anything for him on our first date cos i dont love easily.
I think you have answered the question.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
Very very Wrong! Say No to premarital Sex!Very very Wrong! Say No to premarital Sex!
Sorry for asking, which school are you
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by vickylala239: 9:25am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.

Or can't u do without sex and it topic?

all sex topics ur answer is A1??

Jst try retire Na haba.

Gv way to new comers Na.

We are tired of u Na.u suppose Don enter grandmama for sex topics Na.

Or Jst try and b God fearing.or better still u join church activities So Dat we cn Hv space here.

Or it Dat u Dnt cook,Cuz Mst gels r always busy.why u no Dey wrk So Dat vacancy go Dey sex thread.

Hw about giving way to upcumin.

Or try marry,So Dat u will Lik childish thread .

Marry abeg
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ChappyChase: 9:25am On May 09, 2015
oyindamola081881:

No y will I even have sex with him its disgusting
Maybe the guys you've been meeting are just as ugly as I am!(Rough/unshaved beards and rugged face), trust me they are some guys you will meet and all that will be on your mind will be SEX!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 09, 2015
justwise:

Ok..lost in translation then
All i am saying is dat sex on d first date is not as bad as people are thinking especially ladies.It works for some people while it doesnt work for others.so people should go for what pleases dem.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:
Going with the moving trend, sex on the first is becoming normal now(or maybe am the one who thinks its normal).. So ladies do you see guys who wants to have sex with you on the first date as "hit and run"? And guys do you see ladies who agree to have sex with you as cheap? And will you like to have a serious relationship with someone you had sex on a first date? Drop your honest opinion/comment....
I think sex on the first date is okay especially if both of you love each other.

First, it makes you get into the relationship fast. Second, it can lead to building blocks sexually. Third, some lovers had gotten married after first date sex.

In summary, it's ethical to make love at first date due to true feelings of love.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justwise(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
All i am saying is dat sex on d first date is not as bad as people are thinking especially ladies.It works for some people while it doesnt work for others.so people should go for what pleases dem.

Understood now...
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by chamboy(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2015
Naija girls hypocrisy too much, any girl can be bleeped on the first date/meeting

Talking from crazy experiences
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by tohpahz(f): 9:34am On May 09, 2015
john4aguero:

Are you not that pretty intelligent girl trending every section for Miss Nairaland? If so win my vote by shedding some light on this topic. Just that unless you're inexperienced. smiley

smiley i gave my opinion on it already
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by braine(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:
Going with the moving trend, sex on the first is becoming normal now(or maybe am the one who thinks its normal).. So ladies do you see guys who wants to have sex with you on the first date as "hit and run"? And guys do you see ladies who agree to have sex with you as cheap? And will you like to have a serious relationship with someone you had sex on a first date? Drop your honest opinion/comment....

NO.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by freecocoa(f): 9:37am On May 09, 2015
I won't have $ex on the first date, not for fear of being called cheap, but because I'd like to know some things about the person I will be sleeping with, especially as regards their sexual orientation.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Venom104: 9:40am On May 09, 2015
philmama:

LoL.. what are you saying?
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by laplace12(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

She hasn't said anything that's out of place.
Even if she doesn't have a boyfy, surely her previous experience and that of others must count. Not so?

I know her views, which I equally share, would not stop it...because it's pretty much complicated.

But whether we agree or not, it is better to hold off sex in the beginning.

Before sex, the woman is thinking clearly, the man is not.

After sex, the man is thinking clearly, the woman is not.

Meeting each other half way suffices.

I understand You ma sis.

There is nothing wrong in keeping an opinion, I think I have problem with how she presents hers.

Me saying she has no boyfriend has nothing to with her expressed opinion but her overall attitude. She is always too rigid, cocky and aggressive over minor issues, even as little as passing Joke. You can't keep a relationship with such attitude, be It man or woman.

Again, she is too fake. I hate fake people.

I know she is Ur friend, pls I'm talking about her not You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.