Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? (35186 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
I won't have $ex on the first date, not for fear of being called cheap, but because I'd like to know some things about the person I will be sleeping with, especially as regards their sexual orientation.

My dear no matter how many times you have combed your new date's facebook page for information or grilled mutual friends about his or her background, one dinner together is not enough time to get to know anyone that should lead to sex on the first date most times. It's not a bad thing but some guys are something else.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 09, 2015
espn:
it doesnt..even a slut will pretend on d 1st day? Nd a modest 1 mayb too carried away on d 1st day..it doesn't matter..for me.
you speak my mind.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 09, 2015
There's no big deal, so far it wasn't forced.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
All i am saying is dat sex on d first date is not as bad as people are thinking especially ladies.It works for some people while it doesnt work for others.so people should go for what pleases dem.
You made a lot of sense. Some of these people who said sex on the first date is bad, are only pretending here and are dogs. They usually have sex the most on a first date.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by MizMyColi(f): 9:45am On May 09, 2015
laplace12:

I understand You ma sis.

There is nothing wrong in keeping an opinion, I think I have problem with how she presents hers.

Me saying she has no boyfriend has nothing to with her expressed opinion but her overall attitude. She is always too rigid, cocky and aggressive over minor issues, even as little as passing Joke. You can't keep a relationship with such attitude, be It man or woman.

Again, she is too fake. I hate fake people.

I know she is Ur friend, pls I'm talking about her not You.

Okay, I get where you're coming from now.
You didn't make your comment based on the post she made.

Well, everyone's got challenges.
Hers might be improper social graces, we got ours too...
Maybe not as apparent.

Let's just hope for the best for one another.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by freecocoa(f): 9:46am On May 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

My dear no matter how many times you have combed your new date's facebook page for information or grilled mutual friends about his or her background, one dinner together is not enough time to get to know anyone that should lead to sex on the first date. It's not a bad thing but some guys are something else.

I don't remember saying one dinner was enough.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Everydaeguy(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:
Going with the moving trend, sex on the first is becoming normal now(or maybe am the one who thinks its normal).. So ladies do you see guys who wants to have sex with you on the first date as "hit and run"? And guys do you see ladies who agree to have sex with you as cheap? And will you like to have a serious relationship with someone you had sex on a first date? Drop your honest opinion/comment....
if you for once think that conji attacks only the male folk....mehn!!you so wrong...most of this ladies pretend not to be sex starved buh in reality they really wish to make it their routine#out of the topic tho#sex is so cheap these days that you can get it outside and ladies r too desperate they willing to do anytin2keep the man they love,this goes to the extent of 'fuckery'on their first date,cux they believe that if they dnt,they might as well kiss that opportunity goodbye..so guys then capitalise on their weakness and turn them to intimacy gadgets..any guy that you as a lady make out with on ur 1st date is as good as gone..say farewell to that relationship cux if u force ursef2b in it,get ready2b turned into a sex robot....
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by MrCork: 9:49am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:
Going with the moving trend, sex on the first is becoming normal now(or maybe am the one who thinks its normal).. So ladies do you see guys who wants to have sex with you on the first date as "hit and run"? And guys do you see ladies who agree to have sex with you as cheap? And will you like to have a serious relationship with someone you had sex on a first date? Drop your honest opinion/comment....

....punny on a first date is wrong.....i always wait for at least 1 year before I nyansh the punnny..... Gentlemans rule! smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 09, 2015
DeeTus:
You made a lot of sense. Some of these people who said sex on the first date is bad, are only pretending here and are dogs. They usually have sex the most on a first date.
Exactly cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Mekybliss(f): 9:51am On May 09, 2015
First or last day it's the same thing.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by vickylala239: 9:52am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
ewwwwwwwww is not possible naa when i am not a prostitute.All i am trying to say up there is dat if love a guy i can do anything for him on our first date cos i dont love easily.

Pls sorry I knw ur not a prostitute ohh

I knw u r not ohh,I Hv said this again.

Oya answer this question.

You Hv 1st boy frnd u date for 3yrs,along d line he loves u and Tke u out,buy gift,cards showed u love as per normal,u loved him So much.at a point u had sex wit him Cuz u loved him. On thing lead to anoda u Ppl broke up.

After a year u met anoda handsome guy,u Ppl date for 2yrs,the love was hot from both side. 1,2,3 sex hppn, u Ppl still love each other.one thing lead to anoda relationship skata.

Along the line u met anoda guy,this was gentle promise marriage, visited ur parent. Engaged. @This point nothing Lik no to sex,u Ppl did Mny tyms that u cnt count.he stone you wit gift,car Wat Eva u nid.Bt later d guy died.as it stand ur aiming the fourth date and possibly and guy wit sex.

Okkkk

Here is anoda gel a prostitute.she slept with d same number of guys Dat u Hv dated,

That's is u have dated 3 and slept with the whole 3 and a prostitute slept with the same number of guys you Hv slept with.which is there.

You collect gifts,Lik cards phones,and cash too, the prostitute collected, phones, cash,cards Jst as u do too.

You love for 3 to 2 Years prostitute love 2 to 3hours.

She said she is a commercial sex wrker, Dey pay ha. while ur a commercial dater. grin
They gv u gift n cash while u date.

Now my question is what's is the difference BTW you Dat has dated numerous men,Jst Cuz ur searching for the missing rib and ashawo?

This is Cuz u said ur not ashawo in ur post.

Pls Ans this question without abuse or insults.Bt if u decide to attack then there is no difference.

If u decide not to answer this comment it means I was Nt wrong after all.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 09, 2015
justwise:

Understood now...
Good,lala247 should try and dig what i am saying as well cheesy not like fuvckin 10 guys a month.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 09, 2015
vickylala239:

Pls sorry I knw ur not a prostitute ohh

I knw u r not ohh,I Hv said this again.

Oya answer this question.

You Hv 1st boy frnd u date for 3yrs,along d line he loves u and Tke u out,buy gift,cards showed u love as per normal,u loved him So much.at a point u had sex wit him Cuz u loved him. On thing lead to anoda u Ppl broke up.

After a year u met anoda handsome guy,u Ppl date for 2yrs,the love was hot from both side. 1,2,3 sex hppn, u Ppl still love each other.one thing lead to anoda relationship skata.

Along the line u met anoda guy,this was gentle promise marriage, visited ur parent. Engaged. @This point nothing Lik no to sex,u Ppl did Mny tyms that u cnt count.he stone you wit gift,car Wat Eva u nid.Bt later d guy died.as it stand ur aiming the fourth date and possibly and guy wit sex.

Okkkk

Here is anoda gel a prostitute.she slept with d same number of guys Dat u Hv dated,

That's is u have dated 3 and slept with the whole 3 and a prostitute slept with the same number of guys you Hv slept with.which is there.

You collect gifts,Lik cards phones,and cash too, the prostitute collected, phones, cash,cards Jst as u do too.

You love for 3 to 2 Years prostitute love 2 to 3hours.

She said she is a commercial sex wrker, Dey pay ha. while ur a commercial dater. grin
They gv u gift n cash while u date.

Now my question is what's is the difference BTW you Dat has dated numerous men,Jst Cuz ur searching for the missing rib and ashawo?

This is Cuz u said ur not ashawo in ur post.

Pls Ans this question without abuse or insults.Bt if u decide to attack then there is no difference.

If u decide not to answer this comment it means I was Nt wrong after all.
long text book,summary pls!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justi4jesu(f): 9:57am On May 09, 2015
Guy's comments!!!!!!!!

Would You Date Someone Who Slept With You On The First Date?

1. Jason, 26, straight

I would love to have sex on the first date BUT if it happens I will probably look at her in a different way. I like girls who can hold themselves and value themselves more than the average ones so when I’m with one I can feel that I have caught something rare or something hard to find.

2. Jonathan, 23, straight

No guys think like that, if the girl is awesome they will still like her.

Dallas, 38, straight

No! A dude loses respect for you if you let him–if you look unconfident or insecure or weak. Having sex too soon isn’t weakness, it’s powerful actually.

4. Adam, 28, straight

Na that’s not bad

5. Brian, 33, straight

I would and have! Wanna have a date?

6. Stephen, 26, gay

I think if you have a connection with someone you can for sure go all the way on the first date. If you have such a strong connection that it makes sense, go for it. Though my ex had a horrible end we hooked up the first night and didn’t stop hanging out for the next week straight.

7. Riley, 25, straight

My fiancée and I did!

8. Mike, 29, straight

I always enjoy sex on first date. I think communication is key.

9. Chris, 28, straight

I would continue to date her. If we are having sex on first date there is a real connection and that can only be built on, specially if the sex is good.

10. Rich, 32, straight

I would still go out with her, I guess, but she wouldn’t seem as hot.

David, 36, straight

It is VERY BAD you will never be respected by any guy you sleep with on the first date. I’ve been looking for two years to find a fun partner that loves to have sex but withholds it for a couple weeks. Tough to find when your mid 30s.

Shane, 40, straight

It really depends on the girl, but 9 out 10 I would not look at as girlfriend material.

Mark, 33, straight

Guys will Bleep anything ———that is a fact ——— so what does that really say about the guy that thinks less of the lady if she just does what any guy would do?
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justwise(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2015
Mekybliss:

Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Prettydiamond(f): 10:01am On May 09, 2015
Every gurl z not the same. I love platonic relationships
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justi4jesu(f): 10:06am On May 09, 2015
Mekybliss:

You know guys are different, the same way the good girls like bad guys. cheesy It's never the same thing for all guys.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by UjSizzle(f): 10:07am On May 09, 2015
jmoore:
This question has been asked a zillion times.

It is either you are pro-premarital sex or anti-premarital sex.

There is no difference at all between sex on the first date and sex on the 1,000th date. If having sex on the first date makes one cheap,then sex on the 1,000th date is cheap too.

So choose abstinence or premarital sex. The choice is yours.
kiss It's black or white.

....still love you cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by staymore: 10:09am On May 09, 2015
If the guy is not leaving in the same city with you, you met in a public place, exchange numbers, he invites you to where he resides, like from Delta to Ph.
What will you do on that first date?

Better prepare your mind ladies before embarking on the journey.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2015
softysparky:

Next time buy her icecreamgrin
April07 pass Icecream na, imagine! she started asking me about great authors and how Shakespeare changed the world of mordern literature, bad market I cried inside grin grin grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Abeg no go near my April07 again biko. undecided

I gat plans for her.

grin grin
grin grin grin Na so you pursue that fine girl sa.ss.y ch,i.c comot grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:
Says the person way dey quote you...
Ok grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 09, 2015
chamboy:
Naija girls hypocrisy too much, any girl can be bleeped on the first

Talking from crazy experience
I second u on what u said!sex on d first day isnt as bad as people are thinking.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Magicdon(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2015
enog:
you speak my mind.
enog, you are gorgeous! how do u do, whatsapp me pls, 08184789876
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by nobul(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2015
Laaahhhhhhhh NO. [color=#006600][/color] kiss
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ChappyChase: 10:24am On May 09, 2015
arnoldwilliamz:
There's no big deal, so far it wasn't forced.
Thank you Jare....
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Sutherland(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2015
Sex on first date doesn't mean anything, it's all about mind set, the guy may be the type that uses that as a determining factor , if he doesn't get sex he walks away but if he gets he stays. One other thing people don't consider is that what if it's the lady that will tag the guy cheap if they have sex on a first date.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Omotayor123(f): 10:25am On May 09, 2015
ITbomb:
Sorry for asking, which school are you
Currently an IT student. Y? undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2015
stephenqueen:
Shoro niyen,anytime anywhere fabo, gunbo, kabo,yabo..Emi oraye oshi grin grin grin.kingt om abi no be so

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015

KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [/b]

Oga ooooooooooo grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ChappyChase: 10:28am On May 09, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Every gurl z not the same. I love platonic relationships
Some of us no go school, abeg explain....
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
Good,lala247 should try and dig what i am saying as well cheesy not like fuvckin 10 guys a month.

Lol i know , i understand wt u mean .. Just wanted u to explain so ppl dont think the wrong thing
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by kinglekan: 10:30am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin Na so you pursue that fine girl sa.ss.y ch,i.c comot grin

I think say na only me notice oo!! The stalker of a boi called AgapeCharis just pursue the sweet babe comot.

Agape if I see u anywhr near April07 na cutlass I go take remove ya coconut head.

Mtcheeeeeewwwww!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.