Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more (23107 Views)

List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled / Has GAME OF THRONES Been Cancelled Or Renewed????? / 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2015
– find out which of your favorite TV shows on broadcast, cable and major streaming have been cancelled or renewed for the 2014-15 season,as well as the subsequent years!
Will be trying my best to update the list...
You are also welcome to add yours
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by penzino(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2015
Awesome Mr Phil. Am following like the following.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Guykhena(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2015
Yap,Constantine got axed by NBC,shame tho,it had potentials,but there's still hope if another network picks it up,,I highly doubt that.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2015
CANCELLED:
A to Z(NBC):
The story of two young lovers has been cut short thanks to low ratings.

About a Boy(NBC):
The ratings for season two were way down so NBC cancelled the series.

The After(Amazon):
The streaming service ordered the series following a positive reaction to the pilot episode. They later announced that the Chris Carter project wouldn't be moving forward.

Allegiance(NBC):
The peacock network dropped this dramatic series after five low-rated episodes.

Anger Management(FX):
The Charlie Sheen sitcom was renewed for a 90 episode second season but there won't be a third season.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force(Adult Swim):
The off-the-wall series ends its run with 13 seasons.

.Atlantis(BBC America):
BBC announced that there wouldn't be a third season of the fantasy series.

.Auction Hunters(Spike TV):
It was announced that the fifth season would be the end for this series about auctioning off the contents of storage units.

.Backstrom(FOX):Rainn Wilson had a long run on the Office but this FOX series didn't last nearly as long.

Bad Judge(NBC):
The peacock network decided that13 episodes was enough of this low-rated sitcom.

.Battle Creek(CBS):
This Sunday night crime drama couldn't draw big enough ratings to justify a second season.

Benched(USA Network):
Low ratings got this courtroom comedy dismissed. It was cancelled after one season of 12 episodes.

The Better Show(syndicated):
Hosted by JD Roberto and Kristina Behr, this syndicated program enjoyed an eight season run before being cancelled.

The Birthday Boys(IFC):
This sketch comedy series lasted for two seasons and 20 installments before being dropped.

Boardwalk Empire(HBO):
It was announced in January 2014 thatseason five is the end for Nucky Thompson.

Brickleberry(Comedy Central):
Brickleberry National Park is closed. The cable channel decided against ordering a fourth season of the animated comedy.

.CNN Money with Christine Romans(CNN):
Along with some other CNN programs, this financial series has been dropped.

The Colbert Report(Comedy Central):
This faux news program comes to an end because Stephen Colbert is succeeding David Letterman in late night on CBS.

Constantine(NBC):
Production was shut down after 13 episodes. The network maintained that the series hadn’t been cancelled but there won’t be a second season on NBC.

.Cougar Town(TBS):
The cable channeltook overthe Courteney Cox sitcom from ABC a few years ago and has decided to end it after six seasons.

Covert Affairs(USA Network):Following a big drop in the ratings, the cable channel decided to drop the spy series after five seasons.

Cristela(ABC):
The ratings weren't high enough to justify a second season for this Friday night sitcom.

Derek(Netflix):
Star/creator Ricky Gervais decided to end the show with a special instead of a third season.Eye Candy(MTV)The series was dropped after a lackluster season of 10 episodes.

The Following(FOX):
The ratings have been dropping each season and they apparently dropped too low to justify a fourth season.

.Forever(ABC):The lead character may be immortal but the show was not —done in by low ratings.

The Game(BET):
The CW cancelled this show after three seasons. BET revived it and has decided that season nine is the end.

Game of Arms(AMC):
This series was renewed for a second season but was later cancelled with AMC’s purge of reality program. Production was shut down mid-season. The arm-wrestling show could be picked up by another channel.

Garfunkel & Oates(IFC):
The comedy about a pair of female comedy-folk singers has been dropped after a short season of eight episodes.

Glee(FOX):Despite waning ratings, the network renewed this musical series for two seasons back in 2013. The ratings continued to drop and FOX has confirmed that season six is the end.

Gracepoint(FOX):
This 10-part mystery series could have had a second season but low ratings sealed its fate on FOX.

Ground Floor(TBS):
The cable channel decided to pull the plug on all of their existing comedies and this one was the last fatality.

.Happyland(MTV):
A dramedy about a Disneyland-like park didn’t attract enough viewers. It was cancelled after one short season.

Hart of Dixie(The CW):
One of the show’s stars and the series creator each announced that season four is the end of the line.

Helix(Syfy):
The cable channel pulled the plug on this thriller series after the ratings dropped more than 60% in season two.

Hemlock Grove(Netflix):
The streaming service decided to end their original horror series with a third and final season.

Hot in Cleveland(TV Land):
Season six is the end of the line for the four funny ladies of Cleveland.
Intruders(BBC America):
The series has been cut short with just one season and eight episodes.

Jessie(Disney Channel):
Co-star Peyton List revealed that season four is the end of the line for Jessie Prescott and her surrogate family.

Justified(FX):
It was announced in January 2014 that season six is the final season for this crime drama.

Kroll Show(Comedy Central):
It was announced that season three of the comedy series is the show’s last.

.The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson(CBS):
The Scottish American comedian steps down as host of the program just short of his 10th anniversary. His first episode aired January 3, 2005.

Late Show with
David Letterman(CBS):
Letterman announced that he wanted to retire in 2015after 33 years in late night. He is the longest-serving late night talk show host in television history.

The Legend of Korra(Nickelodeon):It was announced that the fourth and final “book” would be released online, rather than aired on television.Let’s Ask America(syndicated)It’s been announced that there won't be a fourth season of the daily game show.
Looking(HBO):
The cable channel has decided toend the gay-centric drama after two seasons but will wrap the storylines with a special.

Mad Men(AMC):
It was announced in 2013 that this Matthew Weiner series would be concluding with its seventh season. The cable channel later decided to increase the number of episodes ordered and split the season between the summers of 2014 and 2015.

Manhattan Love Story(ABC):
The newbie sitcom was pulled from the schedule after four episodes. It became the first cancellation of the 2014-15 season.

Marry Me(NBC): The show's been cancelled afte one season.

.Matador(El Rey):
This action series was given an early second season renewal but weak international sales caused the cable channel to cancel the show after one season.

.The McCarthys(CBS):
Though popular with a small group of fans,this CBS comedy failed to catch on with enough people.

Melissa & Joey(ABC Family):
The cable channel decided to end the family sitcom after four seasons and more than 100 episodes.

Members Only(ABC):
The John Stamos drama was given a direct-to-series order but the network later decided to drop it.

The Mentalist(CBS):
Co-star Tim Kang broke the news that season seven is the drama’s last.CBS confirmed it.

The Messengers(The CW):
The networkpulled the plugon this drama after three episodes aired to very low ratings.

The Mindy Project(FOX):
The network dropped the low-rated sitcom after three seasons but there were rumors that Hulu might pick it up for two more seasons.

The Millers(CBS):
This sitcom did well in its first season but the ratings dropped dramatically in season two so the network pulled the plug.

Mission Control(NBC):
The peacock network decided they didn't want a NASA comedy after all.

Moone Boy(Hulu):
The third season of six episodes wraps up this series about a boy and his adult imaginary friend.

Mulaney(FOX):
This sitcom got off to a poor start and then the ratings got worse.It won’t have a second season.

The Newsroom(HBO):
This Aaron Sorkin drama about the ACN News Night team ends after just three short seasons.

Nurse Jackie(Showtime):
The cable channel announced in September 2014 that theseventh season is the endfor this Edie Falco medical dramedy.

One Big Happy(NBC):The peacock network wasn’t pleased enough with the show’s ratings sothey cancelled it.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2015
penzino:
Awesome Mr Phil. Am following like the following.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2015
Guykhena:

Yap,Constantine got axed by NBC,shame tho,it had potentials,but there's still hope if another network picks it up,,I highly doubt that.
To be sincere,the show wasn't living up to my expectation...
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2015
As usual, NBC,ABC and CBS top the list!
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2015

Renewed For the Subsequent Season:

TWO BROKE GIRLS
THE 100
AGENT CARTER
AGENTS OF SHIELD
AMERICAN CRIME
THE APPRENTICE
ARROW
THE BACHELOR
THE BIG BANG THEORY
BLACK-ISH
THE BLACKLIST
BROOKLYN nine nine
CASTLE
CHICAGO FIRE
CHICAGO P.D
EMPIRE
THE FLASH
SLEEPY HOLLOW
UNDATEABLE
SCORPION
GALAVANT
THE GOLDBERGS
GOTHAM
GREY'S ANATOMY
GRIMM
HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER
iZOMBIE
JANE THE VIRGIN
THE LAST MAN ON EARTH
LAW&ORDER:special victims unit.
MADAM SECRETARY
MODERN FAMILY
THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA
NASHVILLE
THE NIGHT SHIFT
ONCE UPON A TIME
THE ORIGINALS
REIGN
SCANDAL
SECRETS AND LIES
SUPERNATURAL(this show should be retired for Sanity sake)..
special mention:
Dominion
Defiance
Continuum....
stay tuned!

2 Likes

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Guykhena(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2015
philfearon:

To be sincere,the show wasn't living up to my expectation...

You are not alone bro,it felt so generic compared to other supernatural flicks out there,although it had a decent plot line,its deviation from the hellblazer comic line was a shot to its foot.
Its kinda funny,after all the #SaveConstantine,it still got scrapped by NBC,I doubt any other network would take up such a risky project,in which its very unlikely if the ratings would rise..

1 Like

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by mrdrizzy(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
What

Forever wasn't renewed??

Even constantine

Nawao!!

The abc and nbc can cast serie sha!!
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
Guykhena:

You are not alone bro,it felt so generic compared to other supernatural flicks out there,although it had a decent plot line,its deviation from the hellblazer comic line was a shot to its foot.
Its kinda funny,after all the #SaveConstantine,it still got scrapped by NBC,I doubt any other network would take up such a risky project,in which its very unlikely if the ratings would rise..
Gbam!
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by sirchris4u(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2015
Thank God that
secret and lies, Grimm, the flash, the 100,THe black list, and 2 broke girls will be renewed.
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Nobody: 7:39am On May 14, 2015
philfearon:
– find out which of your favorite TV shows on broadcast, cable and major streaming have been cancelled or renewed for the 2014-15 season,as well as the subsequent years!
Will be trying my best to update the list...
You are also welcome to add yours
Hi bro, can you pls highlight a list of interesting series that's already Completed..
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by ammyluv2002(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
Thank God my favourite shows made the list ;

Empire
The Originals
Jane the virgin
Izombie
How to get away with murder
Scorpion
The flash
Arrow
Sleepy Hollow
The 100

OP, any news on Vampire Dairies? Big band theory & Grey's Anatomy should end now, they don try wella
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
0luwajuwon:
Hi bro, can you pls highlight a list of interesting series that's already Completed..
Will do that bro..
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
philfearon:
Will do that bro..
Tnx, will be waiting...
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by tpiadotcom: 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2015
0luwajuwon:
Tnx, will be waiting...
1)Chuck
2)Prison Break.
3)House M.D
4)Alias
5)Nikita
6)Heroes
7)Breaking Bad
coolSons of Anarchy
9)Battlestar Galactica
10)24
11)Fringe
12)Warehouse13
13)Eureka
14)Doctor Who (in its 8th season or thereabout).
15)Death Note ( if you love Animations).
16)Dexter
17)Burn Notice
18)The Lost Room
19)Sleeper Cell
20)Star Wars
21)Glee
22)CSI
23)Chosen.
24)Human Target...
Those are the ones I can remember now..
You can add BANSHEE(first three seasons are out),CONTINUUM(first three seasons are out),DEFIANCE(same).......
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Thank God my favourite shows made the list ;

Empire
The Originals
Jane the virgin
Izombie
How to get away with murder
Scorpion
The flash
Arrow
Sleepy Hollow
The 100

OP, any news on Vampire Dairies? Big band theory & Grey's Anatomy should end now, they don try wella
check this:

On Monday night (April 6), “The Vampire Diaries” fans (and regular folk who are aware that “The Vampire Diaries” exists) received a massive shock when the show’s star Nina Dobrev announced she was leaving at the end of the show’s current sixth season.
more:
Here’s What Nina Dobrev Had To Say About Her ‘Vampire Diaries’ Exit : “I always knew I wanted Elena’s story to be a six season adventure, and within those six years I got the journey of a lifetime,” Dobrev wrote in an Instagram post.
A statement from “TVD” creator Julie Plec soon confirmed that the show would go on with Ian Somerhalder,Paul Wesley, Kat Graham and Candice Accola staying on as leads, but it's time to start preparing ourselves for the fact that season seven could very well be the last for “The Vampire Diaries” — because television history has already proven that when the glue that holds a show’s gang together suddenly becomes undone, the rest of the pieces have a hard part believably sticking together.
http://www.mtv.com/news/2125658/vampire-diaries-season-7-nina-dobrev/
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by ammyluv2002(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2015
philfearon:

check this:
Okay! Thank God .....i don't mind watching the show without Elena
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Mcleo007(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2015
sirchris4u:
Thank God that
secret and lies, Grimm, the flash, the 100,THe black list, and 2 broke girls will be renewed.

The bolded especially..
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by parrotibaba(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2015
Dat Grimm strong ni ,a show dat has been on Fridays since it's season one n on NBC wey d fire shows any how ,n survived to being renewed for d 5th season ,when we all know dat shows dat r moved to Fridays r shows dat r on d verge of being kicked in d a$$

1 Like

Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by parrotibaba(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2015
As for Constantine ,d producers f-uped big time ,when ur show had being ordered n 22 episodes requested only for it to be cut down to 13 ,u should hv presented a better package not d crap dat de brought ,d show started well den started to regress n d season's finale is d worst I hv ever seen ,it didn't even relate to d show's story arc n there n then ,I knew it was over. Trust me no TV channel will buy dat show except it's repackaged i.e started from d beginning with different storyline

P.S d leftovers is being repackaged for its second season
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Okay! Thank God .....i don't mind watching the show without Elena
Good for you dear!
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2015
parrotibaba:
Dat Grimm strong ni ,a show dat has been on Fridays since it's season one n on NBC wey d fire shows any how ,n survived to being renewed for d 5th season ,when we all know dat shows dat r moved to Fridays r shows dat r on d verge of being kicked in d a$$
Just like they moved "Reign" to Friday ..The next thing na to cancel am...
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2015
parrotibaba:
As for Constantine ,d producers f-uped big time ,when ur show had being ordered n 22 episodes requested only for it to be cut down to 13 ,u should hv presented a better package not d crap dat de brought ,d show started well den started to regress n d season's finale is d worst I hv ever seen ,it didn't even relate to d show's story arc n there n then ,I knew it was over. Trust me no TV channel will buy dat show except it's repackaged i.e started from d beginning with different storyline

P.S d leftovers is being repackaged for its second season
I have never hated a TV show like "Constantine" before....
The show producers just killed that show.. Everything in the show was just a joke..The magic was totally crap....They could have taken a cue from Supernatural!!
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2015

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - The CW

The Spinoff from Arrow/Flash was ordered by the Cw to air mid season..The air date is yet to be announced!!

WHO |Victor Garber (The Flash), Brandon Routh (Arrow), Arthur Darvill (Doctor Who), Caity Lotz (Arrow), Ciarra Renee (Pippin), Franz Drameh (Edge of Tomorrow), Dominic Purcell (The Flash) and Wentworth Miller (The Flash).
WHAT |When heroes alone are not enough... the world needs legends. Having seen a future he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat -- one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they've ever known?
http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-new-tv-shows-preview-photos-2015/#!13/legends-of-tomorrow/
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2015
CINEMAX TV SHOWS
1)Banshee: Renewed for season 4.

2)Quarry: New ordered series,but air date is yet to be announced..

3)The Knick: Renewed for season 2..

4)Strike Back: Renewed for season 5,which is also the final season..

HBO TV SHOWS
1)Ballers:
New comedy series that will star " The Rock",and billed to debut on the 21st of June,same day as TRUE DETECTIVE!

2)The Brink: new series(debuts on 21st of June).

3)The Comeback:
Officially renewed for season 2..

4)Game of Thrones:
Renewed through season 6.(season 5 is currently airing, with four episodes released already).

5)Getting On:
Renewed/ending with season 3.

6)The Leftovers:
Renewed for season 2..

7)Silicon Valley:
Renewed through season 3.

coolTrue Detective:
Renewed for season 2 and debuts on 6/21/2015..

9)Veep:
Renewed through season 5.

10)Westworld:
New series and the debut date is yet to be announced!

SHOWTIME TV SHOWS
1)The affair:
Renewed for season 2.

2)Happyish:
Not cancelled or renewed!

3)Homeland:
Renewed for season 5.

4)House of Lies:
Renewed for season 5.

5)Masters of Sex:
Renewed for season 3.

6)Penny Dreadful:
Renewed for season 2.

7)Ray Donovan:
Renewed for season 3..

STARZ TV SHOWS
1) Ash vs Evil Dead(new ordered series).

2)Black Sails:
Renewed for season 3.

3)Blunt Talk:
New series

4)Da Vinci's Demons:
Renewed for season 3..

5)Flesh and Bone:
New series.. Debuts on 11/8/2015.

6)Outlander:
Renewed for season 2.

7)Power:
Season 2 debuts on 6/6/2015....
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by Echatbook: 9:40pm On May 14, 2015
Nice. Let me too add a little supprt to this thread. If you wanna watch all the listed tv shows on your pc or phone for free just goto
http://movies.alayeblog.com/tv-shows
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2015
Echatbook:
Nice. Let me too add a little supprt to this thread. If you wanna watch all the listed tv shows on your pc or phone for free just goto
http://movies.alayeblog.com/tv-shows
That's kul!
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by parrotibaba(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2015
The messengers was very dull n lacked character development
Re: Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more by philfearon(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
The messengers was very dull n lacked character development
it was pure crap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Direct Link To Download Legend Of The Seeker Season 2 Episodes / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.