Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women (4657 Views)

I Was R*ped By Two Guys On My First Date, Still In Shock / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife / Nigerian Ladies Respond To Marrying A Guy With Beards (BEARD GANG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:
Where is Chillisauce grin
Shebi u talk say women no dey rape?
What do you have to say about this?

If he was a boy., I would have believe. This one N'a full grown man. I'm very sure he was enjoying it. African man for that matter wey like pu.ss'y pass food.

1 Like

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 09, 2015
Timbuktou:

Confessions of a serial self-servicer. This one must have masterbated his destiny away.
Oh well!

My people have perished for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 09, 2015
Emaprince:
are you sure? It seems men are not safe anymore these days.

I think these are lesbians looking for sperm to make a baby.
If you can believe this story you can believe any sh*t!
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oh well!

My people have perished for lack of knowledge.

Please tell me you're not including me among "your people". angry

1 Like

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by 5minsmadness: 2:03pm On May 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

At emboldened, men can actually bleed if excessive handjob is done.

If they continued, there's a point spérm would sieze to come out, and there would be blood from his penìs.
Endorsed! grin
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Dheartless: 2:04pm On May 09, 2015
which full grown man will be happy that he was forced against his will by ladies holding guns.
forced to get naked in front of them
forced to drink an unknown substance
your p*nis forced to get hard against your will
forced to have sex with strangers holding guns (while still in fear "that they might pull the trigger" )

and the most annoying part is:
your sperm taken away against your will
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
Timbuktou:

Please tell me you're including me among "your people". angry
Atleast, you have to thank your stars. grin
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:
Endorsed! grin
angry undecided
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2015
FrancisTony:
Atleast, you have to thank your stars. grin
Feel free to count me out of your clan.
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by 5minsmadness: 2:11pm On May 09, 2015
moca:
Just yesterday,i found myself somewhere where people were busy doing hair.
Bc of the heat,I went to one isolated place there and was feeling myself.
[size=5pt]People won't see me unless u look very well.
3 small boys of like 15yrs made one suspicious moves. They opened one big door ...[/size]

undecided
Pls am sorry pls but what did u mean by this pls embarassed

1 Like

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 09, 2015
Timbuktou:

Feel free to count me out of your clan.
Like I care undecided

2 Likes

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by 5minsmadness: 2:18pm On May 09, 2015
Dheartless:
which full grown man will be happy that he was forced against his will by ladies holding guns.
forced to get naked in front of them
forced to drink an unknown substance
your p*nis forced to get hard against your will
forced to have sex with strangers holding guns (while still in fear "that they might pull the trigger" )

and the most annoying part is:
your sperm taken away against your will[
His future children were kidnapped!
He may never see them again cry
And some people think this is funny angry
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

undecided
Pls am sorry pls but what did u mean by this pls embarassed
Some folks understood me perfectly well tongue cheesy

Next world,try beinng a woman kiss cheesy
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by 5minsmadness: 2:26pm On May 09, 2015
moca:

Some folks understood me perfectly well tongue cheesy

Next world,try beinng a woman kiss cheesy
Am pleading for clarification now o, so I wont be said to have misunderstood o, cos am sure the mental picture I got wasn't exclusive to me alone o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Am pleading for clarification now o, so I wont be said to have misunderstood o, cos am sure the mental picture I got wasn't exclusive to me alone o embarassed
Oh sorry dear.
There r folks that know d meaning.
Ask them.
Eg, edife,cococandy,tearoses,babyosisi,efememaxy chillisause and some others.
They might be kind enough to tell u grin
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by ApexTitan(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Possibly the same thing Tweet was singing about in the video below. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb37Nh_Sg4g
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by 5minsmadness: 4:07pm On May 09, 2015
ApexTitan:

Possibly the same thing Tweet was singing about in the video below. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb37Nh_Sg4g

1 Like

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Dheartless: 11:34pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:
His future children were kidnapped! He may never see them again cry And some people think this is funny angry
bro it's really annoying what "robot" the world has taken men for

it's well we will overcome, I trust men, rather than cry, they prefer to seek for a solution .
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Dheartless: 11:37pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by SAMBARRY: 5:56am On May 10, 2015
Them use gun scare and subdue him to have their way na . obviously if they weren't armed he would have over powered them
EfemenaXY:

Oh puuuhhleezzz!

A man can't get ráped by a woman! What nonsense.

~ Did he cry and scream out from pain and terror while they were riding him? I don't think so!

~ Did he bleed from the act? Or at the very least sustain some bruises? I don't think so!

~ And finally, what was the expression on his face when he éjácúlátéd? Was it not of pleasure? Followed no doubt by heavenly groans and an aarrgghh?

Kinky guy having had his fantasy / dream órgy claiming ràpe. Mtcheew.

Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by cococandy(f): 2:48pm On May 10, 2015
This one is pure rape. There's no other definition for it. I hope justice is served.
@Moca, na wa o.
Were the boys small boys too?
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by oloyede252(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2015
Timbuktou:

Confessions of a serial w@nker. This one must have masterbated his destiny away.

hey mr man, na my bros you dey abuse so,,,,,,,
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by oloyede252(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2015
FrancisTony:
Oh well!
My family have perished for lack of knowledge.
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by EfemenaXY: 5:27pm On May 10, 2015
Na wa oh!

I said I'm done with this thread but my mentions seem to be increasing in number. Oya, lemme induldge una for a little bit more... cheesy
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by EfemenaXY: 5:30pm On May 10, 2015
ApexTitan:

Are you saying the women were doing the man a favour? smiley

Twist and turn as one may, the law sees as rape any situation where one party does not consent to participate in sexual intercourse.

I never said they were doing him a favour, but when you put it like that, then yeah, perhaps they were.

A man must get excited to er..."bust his nut" and I can't for the life of me see how getting excited equals rape. What's the correlation? undecided
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On May 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

I don't believe you!
Check my latest post^^^ wink

Na today? You never believe anything I post anyway, so it's nothing new. You put the D and T in Doubting Thomas. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5minsmadness:

And you don't know that quite a lot of women orgasm during rape??

EfemenaXY have u eaten?

Abeg nor dey misyarn here. And what has eating got to do with anything here? embarassed
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by EfemenaXY: 5:42pm On May 10, 2015
Emaprince:
Efe why you dey sound like this na?

Atleast, you shoulda seen the part where he said they tried touching him to get him aroused but it didn't work until they forced him to drink something that will do the magic. This means that they expected any man in that situation not to respond hence, they went with the drug.

I'll like to believe that you are joking sha...

Sound like how? Who's joking?

Look at the bolded words. How does Magical Arousal tie in with rrape? Does that make sense? If anything, a more appropriate word to use is enjoyment. That SA dude had the time of his life.

Tell me something. Honestly. Isn't it every man's fantasy to be tied down by not one but two or more women, to have their wicked ways with? Why then do you think most men are polygamous by nature? They just love the idea of getting ridden by more than one woman. That's no different to your South African dude in this story. Only thing is, he did it in the bush with them and (understandably) felt guilty afterwards.

What he ought to have done was go to church to confess his sins and make amends with his God, rather than try to harangue three innocent ladies who helped service him and at the same time, played out his wildest fantasies.

Dirty, kinky, man. lipsrsealed
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On May 10, 2015
ApexTitan:

Consent is basically defined as permission or approval for something to happen meaning it is exigent BEFORE the occurrence. The man 'busting his cap' suggests there was some activity that lead to him doing that. That "activity" is what he did not give his cosent to. That's rape.

Read the link I put up above about the man who was gang raped to death by his wives, it is hard to argue consent in that too. Women can rape men.

No they can't.

What you're asking me to do here is picture a full blooded African man, who by nature is naturally stronger (physically) by women....getting overpowered by members of the weaker sex? And then forced to ejáculate? Like seriously?

Next thing you'll tell me he was begging and pleading with them to let him go while crying out in pain? I don't even see how this man was violated to start with!

ApexTitan:

Who told you it's always cloud 9, sometimes it's cloud 2 or 3. It is very possible the man didn't get past cloud 1 sef. cheesy

But he still got to a cloud nonetheless. How can someone getting raped soar to the heavens? undecided
Re: Southafrican Man Gang-ra.ped By Three Women by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
This southafricans sef...nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home / Every Family Should Read This / My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.