Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone (14775 Views)

What Makes Your Mobile Phone Special? / What Consumes Most Of Your Mobile Data? / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by jayjay5oxide(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2015
In order to conduct pregnant test with your mobile device, Jaysciencetech has published this post to assist you, so many recent and innovative technology in the mobile world yet untapped, conducting pregnancy test withyour mobile device I bet someone is nodding, using of two lines in one phone not a dual sim phone .

What thing that is paramount when checking your pregnancy status, is that you need result. I get mails from friends and neighbors especially those that are very close, asking this questions that somehow sounds funny! How to I know that am pregnant, or how do I check my pregnancy status.

You might love this ; How to configure your phone to browse with MTN,Etisalat,Glo and Airtel Networks

One that’s very funny, was my younger sister who asked me how she can check if she is pregnant with her mobile phone so that she can teach her friends, can you believe that!

To conduct pregnancy test with your phone, for blackberry users just dial **18p# send and place it on the woman’s belly and wait for a few seconds, you will definitely see the screen of your phone with the following displaying boldly;

B+0.1 Which means one week pregnant
B+0.2 Which means two weeks pregnant
B+ CL3 Which means three weeks pregnant
B+1 Which means one month pregnant
B+2 Which means 2 months pregnant

Source; http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2015/05/how-to-conduct-pregnant-test-with-your.html
Re: How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by Basildvalour(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2015
Akuko ifo

1 Like

Re: How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by Noloss(f): 1:51pm On May 09, 2015
Hehehehe, am afriad sha
Re: How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by DjAndroid: 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
In osuofia's voice : Abia!
Re: How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by onoerime: 4:32pm On May 09, 2015
Only for blackbery users?
Re: How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by Namzy(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2015
Lol 'techynologi' kai ignorance na disease. @OP abeg delete this thread and read and go out more often
Re: How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by Codedeben: 7:00pm On May 09, 2015
I suggest this thread should be taken to joke section.
Re: How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by jayjay5oxide(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2015
currently for blackberry (smartphone )users....i havnt tried other brands of phones yet
Re: How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone by jayjay5oxide(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2015
@namzy why should this post be deleted, have you tried it and its not working,,,,,?

(1) (Reply)

Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. / Etisalat's New Data Bonus Package / Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.