Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus (50578 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2015
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on the shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja earlier today.

https://instagram.com/p/2dAxp3tkvQ/

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2015
This is called simplicity of the highest order so far from Nigeria President elect we hope he will keep it up and fulfill all our promise nice one my president.
Something keep telling me that GMB would be the true change Nigerians required....i'm impressed

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Boscojugunu(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2015
Loved by all. SAI BABA. I know nigeria will be great again. Proudly nigerian

76 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:57am On May 09, 2015
GMB my HERO!!
GMB my ROLE MODEL!!

Lalascticlala my favourite super mod. grin grin

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by feyif(f): 10:58am On May 09, 2015
IF IT WERE TO BE SOME PEOPLE THAT I WON'T MENTION THEIR NAMES,SOLDIERS AND MOPOLS GO SURROUND THEM LIKE ANTS WEY WAN DIE INSIDE SUGAR,GMB IS JST D MAN OF THE PEOPLE,PDP CAN CRUMBLE IF IT WANT TO!

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2015
You dey mind them, only shepopo, the whole airport would be on standstill
feyif:
IF IT WERE TO BE SOME PEOPLE THAT I WON'T MENTION THEIR NAMES,SOLDIERS AND MOPOLS GO SURROUND THEM LIKE ANTS WEY WAN DIE INSIDE SUGAR,GMB IS JST D MAN OF THE PEOPLE,PDP CAN CRUMBLE IF IT WANT TO!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by IVORY2009(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2015
El-rufai's thread grin grin
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by holluwai(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2015
Sai baba!!! Humility is best!

16 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by realadesco(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
You dey mind them, only shepopo, the whole airport would be on standstill
whole airport khe abi the whole state will know say shepopo dey travel. I heard say she don ran to Congo abi togo natie pe ni to go seek asylum there. Ilu tie simi

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by maryam6(f): 11:19am On May 09, 2015
Simplicity is a gift.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by PassingShot(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2015
Could it be that GMB is jetting out?
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Ochiske(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2015
That's my Uncle cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:23am On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
GMB my HERO!!
GMB my ROLE MODEL!!

Must ya tell d whole world abt lalasticlala I am beginning to smell fish here ooo Seun I don catch dem

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2015
Sai Baba. If it's Jonathan that gets to the airport, both air and land transport will be adversely affected.

11 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
GMB my HERO!!

GMB my ROLE MODEL!!

The phrase is contagious!
Ok. GMB my HERO
grin

11 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2015
realadesco:
whole airport khe abi the whole state will know say shepopo dey travel. I heard say she don ran to Congo abi togo natie pe ni to go seek asylum there. Ilu tie simi
Lmao that woman is something else, thank God she's leaving that office of the First Lady or else Nigerians would have been up for another set of "illiterate gobe"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 11:35am On May 09, 2015
Good example, I must say. But why is he standing? U know it is unlawful to stand in shuttle buses.

2 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by mcquin(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2015
We love you Sir.

Noticed lately that some pro-pdp have dropped the election hate and decided to join Baba in growing Nigeria. Shout out to them esp. CR77 and one other guy or lady that opened a thread stating about how wrongly he/she had judged baba and has decided to change and embrace "change" for Nigeria's sake.
I think Ozoigbundu has also moved past the election and has joined hands with the General for Naija's sake. God bless you guys.

Sai The General.

21 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by sademola: 11:49am On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on the shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja earlier today.

https://instagram.com/p/2dAxp3tkvQ/

I'm not sure if this is Nigeria. Do we have Vodafone as a telecom in Nigeria? One of the aides is carrying a nap sack, could this be the trip to or from UK?

Anyway, sai Baba!!!

6 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by LordCenturion(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2015
We are getting there,u are welcome to beautiful administration... The reason why we go enjoy NEW Nigeria under GMB is because the man know that he cant spend Wat he has spent in life again,he knows that it's within a period of short time, and he doesn't tolerate non sense...

Love GMB
Love Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by sademola: 11:51am On May 09, 2015
kaorama:
Good example, I must say. But why is he standing? U know it is unlawful to stand in shuttle buses.

Why do they then have slings to hold in the bus?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by onosprince(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2015
This man looks so old sha....
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by parzdor(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2015
d
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by kcynho(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2015
[size=18pt] dont get it when all these politicians seem to enter a shuttle & decide to stand [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by sukkot: 11:51am On May 09, 2015
this man oozes dignity. chei. i need babariga like that. maybe i fit command half the respect wey baba dey command grin grin

8 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by jamex93(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2015
now that is leadership by example

so far so good i can bet that

we have done well by voting in baba

this is the leader Nigeria need

to help get her out of all the

problems caused by pass selfish leaders

baba keep on the good acts

4 Likes

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2015
themodernman:

Y'all just so irritating. Even britons know Cameron riding in a train is showoff.
So taking a bus shuttle to the plane is a show off So if he walks nko that would be what??
lilwayneme:
tho the bus is not occupied like those operating in my school...yet baba dey do standing Tins.....
who is fooling who

Have you ever been outside the country An airport shuttle that last less than 2mins drive or thereabout. If he sits still this same group of people will shout he's sick and can't stand

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by lilwayneme(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2015
tho the bus is not occupied like those operating in my school...yet baba dey do standing Tins.....

who is fooling who

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by abila122: 11:52am On May 09, 2015
And so will entering a shuttle reduce the price of fuel or make N1 = $1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by seedorfg(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2015
oya naw, aso rock straight !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" / Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.