Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? (4997 Views)

How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day / Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves / Who Stole The Japanese Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by ojaydedon(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2015
following the logic pattern of true\false i think some ppl hav gotten the right answer..

And clearly, the answer is not brian..
Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by ojaydedon(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2015
PenSoftCorp:
simple question, it was charles
42n8dzydoo:
Charles stole it!
Logically, if each of them told one truthful and one false statements each, then Charles stole it.
opeaceo:
It is Charles.
Since each of them said a lie,
Arnold and Brian told the same truth - it wasn't Edward, Edward is out if it Arnold lie is it was Brian which is also Derek's lie.
Charles told a lie that it was Edward, so his truth is that it wasn't Arnold, and that's Edwards truth so Edwards lie is that it was Derek. Arnold is out of it.
Derek's truth is that it was Charles.
It is Charles because Brian's lie is that it wasn't Charles and Derek's truth is that it was Charles.
42n8dzydoo:
Charles stole it!
Logically, if each of them told one truthful and one false statements each, then Charles stole it.
Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by opeaceo: 12:00pm On May 09, 2015
ojaydedon:

derek vs brian..
Nice point
it is Charles.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by ojaydedon(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
YEAH CHARLES

opeaceo

PenSoftCorp

42n8dzydoo

tanx for ur contribution...

Was confused as well about the answer..

Dint really look at it logically...

Till u guys pointed me to that direction..
Lol..

At Brian fans..lol.. Naso innocent man for enter prison... grin

Tnx too for ur contribution..

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2015
ojaydedon:
YEAH CHARLES

opeaceo

PenSoftCorp

42n8dzydoo

tanx for ur contribution...

Was confused as well about the answer..

Dint really look at it logically...

Till u guys pointed me to that direction..
Lol..

At Brian fans..lol.. Naso innocent man for enter prison... grin

Tnx too for ur contribution..
Yes boss! You're welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by ojaydedon(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I don't trust them.
He didn't make his name 'cos he might be innocent, but because they are afraid of him.

Make him no go treat their Bleep upgrin

grin
u want innocent man to go jail
Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by ojaydedon(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2015
AndreRose:
Hmm...okay.
charles... Is the culprit.. grin
Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2015
opeaceo:
It is Charles.
Since each of them said a lie,
Arnold and Brian told the same truth - it wasn't Edward, Edward is out if it Arnold lie is it was Brian which is also Derek's lie.
Charles told a lie that it was Edward, so his truth is that it wasn't Arnold, and that's Edwards truth so Edwards lie is that it was Derek. Arnold is out of it.
Derek's truth is that it was Charles.
It is Charles because Brian's lie is that it wasn't Charles and Derek's truth is that it was Charles.
You are a born teacher! I just don't know how to explain.... I sha know it was Charles!

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by opeaceo: 12:17pm On May 09, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

You are a born teacher! I just don't know how to explain.... I sha know it was Charles!
Lol, all right.
Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by AndreRose(f): 12:17pm On May 09, 2015
ojaydedon:

charles... Is the culprit.. grin
Alright. But how did you arrive at it.
Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by ojaydedon(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
AndreRose:

Alright. But how did you arrive at it.

ARNOLD:

WASNT EDWARD: T
WAS BRIAN: F

BRIAN:

WASNT CHARLES: F
WASNT EDWARD:T

CHARLES:

WAS EDWARD: F
WASNT ARNOLD:T

DEREK:

WAS CHARLES:T
WAS BRIAN: F

EDWARD:

WAS DEREK: F
WASNT ARNOLD: T

where:

T=TRUE
F=FALSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by AndreRose(f): 12:30pm On May 09, 2015
ojaydedon:

ARNOLD:
WASNT EDWARD: T WAS BRIAN: F

BRIAN:
WASNT CHARLES: F WASNT EDWARD:T

CHARLES:
WAS EDWARD: F WASNT ARNOLD:T

DEREK:
WAS CHARLES:T WAS BRIAN: F

EDWARD:
WAS DEREK: F WASNT ARNOLD: T

where:
T=TRUE F=FALSE
Oh ok
Re: Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? by Udoka89: 10:17pm On May 09, 2015
Brian stole it. Explanation de answer lies in derek's response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Collection Of Funny Nigerian Pictures / How Did Xenophobia Start: In South Africa / Girl Turns To Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.