Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria (56079 Views)

The Untold Story Of Ese And Yunusa / Ese & Yunusa Affair: The Untold Story / The Untold Story Of The Lady Vomiting Blood In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Is anyone going to tarkwa bay beach anytime soon?
i plan to splend 2 days on the beach (the eve of Christmas and Christmas itself) , but don't want to go alone. Quote me if you also have plans to go there too. or lets chat on watsapp 0-8-1-5-6-8-5-4-9-9-9
Re: Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria by sixtus3606(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
chris81964:

I was there last year in May. Beautiful island and beautiful people. There are quite a few churches. I still don't understand why they had a rail road on the Island. I did visit the police station and drank coco nut water that was offered to me by the locals.

Please how can I get to "takwa bay" from CMS??
Re: Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria by sixtus3606(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Is anyone going to tarkwa bay beach anytime soon?
i plan to splend 2 days on the beach (the eve of Christmas and Christmas itself) , but don't want to go alone. Quote me if you also have plans to go there too. or lets chat on watsapp 0-8-1-5-6-8-5-4-9-9-9

Please how can I get to "takwa bay" from CMS??
Re: Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria by sixtus3606(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

From Oshodi, take a BRT Bus and alight at CMS, you'll see boats going to Tarkwa Bay from there. It is 300.

Thank you for this info
Re: Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria by SleekyPosh(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

I finally went to tarkwa bay on a Friday. 23rd of December 2016.

I went alone, as all my colleagues had other plans for the holidays, coupled with the fact that i was single at the time.

I got to C.M.S at noon, and took a jetty to the island.

Its was a serene environment and the sea breeze was calming... I immediately started searching for place to stay, because i intend being there for a few days. I got a shack house on the beach, with some hours of electricity daily... at a total cost of 1000 per night.

My stay on the beach was superb, I had lots of wine, fresh sea foods made into exotic dishes, and i hunted for crabs.... at night i visit light house beach, and enjoyed the strong sea breeze.

On 25th, which was Christmas, a local who had been noticing me all along, came to me and offered to give me a tour of the town.

I reluctantly agreed, out of fear of being kidnapped. At first i was scared as he took me to his lair, where he called the jungle, and then we went to a Bash (local club)

It seemed obvious that i'm a new face, and alot of indigenes gave me long hard stares, which made me uncomfortable... But my host is a hefty nigga, and so i had a little consolation in my belief that he can handle any situation, with his commanding presence.

I was introduced to a lot of people, mostly gangsters, after which I enjoyed free booze and danced away... When the party was over, my host organized a pretty lady to share my bed for the night, for a token of 3000 naira.

We then headed back to my host's house.
He let me and the girl use his room, while he slept on a sofa in the verandah.

I had a memorable night, because it took very long to ejaculate, as i had previously drank myself to stupor.

I woke with a hang over and dismissed the lady after which my host made arrangement for me to have cold bath.

Moments later, he took me deeper into the jungle where he bought weed wholesales, just to resell at a later time... I gave him some cash for the hospitality, and promised to check on him whenever i so decide to make a return to Tarkwa.

I couldn't have enjoyed the holidays any better

Bro nice one..I really want to relive that your sweet experience as well pls..Do u mind adding me on whatsapp so we can discuss better on how I can make my plans too.. 09053662202..wil really appreciate thanks
Re: Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria by Fortemeade: 3:44am On Apr 11, 2017
SleekyPosh:

Bro nice one..I really want to relive that your sweet experience as well pls..Do u mind adding me on whatsapp so we can discuss better on how I can make my plans too.. 09053662202..wil really appreciate thanks
nice report, please I will like to visit as well whenever I miss around add me on wassap +18632457192
Re: Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria by sticalmary: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria by Christistruth00: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
lagerwhenindoubt:
OMG! Tarwka bay was once a place of cool fun with peace and quiet. the only girls trying to show skin were very posh girls from decent homes. i find it hard to believe the story but i think it is true. I have heard of prostitution at its peak sometime in 2005. i was there last in 2000. I think some dude Tazran boats gave rides for N1,000 bucks then. (Only bigger boys could afford N1,000 then)

R.ape is definitely a trait of Nigerian Soldiers (they gave birth to quite a number of Nigerian/Liberians when ECOMOG went there)

100,000 babies that Nigerian Soldiers had in Liberia was beyond quite a Number

The Nigerian Soldiers gave birth to an entire new Tribe the Nigerian Liberians

Some Years ago the Liberian Government asked the FG to pay up the Child Support Money for the kids

because they were so many of them

Next time Soldiers are sent on such a Mission Dedicated Pastors and Reverend Fathers should go with them and give them continous lessons on Self Control

So they don’t end up giving birth to an entire new Country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.