Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. (33707 Views)

5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe / Simply Gorgeous Wardrobe Collections / ESSENTIAL OILS, A. ARBUTIN, and OTHER COSMETICS INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE NOW {Pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 09, 2015
A fine wardrobe is not one that consist of different clothes and accessories but one with few items that can be matched together to fit any style. This is a good news for guys on low budget, to have a simple wardrobe, you should fill it with casual wardrobe essentials. If you structure your casual wardrobe correctly, i guarantee you will look good and save money in the long-run.

I regard the following items as the casual essentials, anything beyond this list is really down to personal taste and perhaps your wallet.

1. GRAPHIC T-SHIRT x2: As time goes on, this is one of the item you will like to acquire most but you wont really need much. I suggest you should have at least two, one with a bolded text and the other with a picture.

2. PLAIN T-SHIRT x4: Plain t-shirt are also a very essential item in the wardrobe. With them you can look simple but yet stylish when worn on their own or with a jacket or v-neck jumper. I suggest you should get different colour that suit your taste including white and black.

4. POLO SHIRT x3: This is another item that look smarter than the non collared t-shirts. I suggest one should get one with a neutral colour and the other two with a colour patterned look.

4. LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS x3: This is useful for formal occasions. It is perfect when worn on their own or with an over shirt. It is also a perfect dressdown for workplace.

5. JEANS x2: Two pairs on rotation should be OK for most guys. The essential colour is a dark blue or black so as to be perfect for formal occasion. A jeans of such colour will also go with anything. The most important thing is to get your exact sizes.

6. CHINOS x1: There are lighters than jeans in material and they work well with formal shoes.

7. JUMPERS x2: This is essential during the cold times. Jumpers can smarten up your outfit when worn on their own or with other layer like jacket. I suggest two, a round neck and a v-neck. The V-neck can be worn on plain t-shirts.

8. SHOES/TRAINERS x2: for you to look more matured, you still need an appropriate footwear. You will need a pair of formal shoes for work and casual trainers for evening and weekends.

9. JACKET/COATS/HOODIES x2: Hooded jackets or coats is not a bad idea. It can be worn on t-shirts and singlets zipped or unzipped. Check out the little smith in the Karate Kid movie.

10. BELT x2: Brown and Black simple bet is also very essential.

The key to the essential wardrobe is becoming more versatile according to the weather, events or your general mood. Here is the summary:
1. Graphic T-shirt x2
2. Plain t-shirt x4
3. Polo shirts x3
4. Long sleeve shirt x3
5. Jeans x2
6. Chinos x1
7. Jumpers x2
8. Shoes/Trainers x2
9. Jacket/Coats/Hoodies x2

Other accesories i can suggest is wristwatch, bag, beanie, wallet and sunglasses

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by okooloyun1(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2015
K
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
So in summary, I "essentially" need 12 shirts, 5 pants, 2 footwears and 2 monkey jackets in my life... huh?
Is this a lesson in the Art of Wardrobe Money Management?
Well, your username says it all.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by adesegun121(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
okkkk
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by tundeayo2020: 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
Okay next
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by fejikudz(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
nice 1

1 Like

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by ochoa(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
Shoutout to the guys who actually dress nice and have a good sense
of style, bless your souls forreal 🙏

7 Likes

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by RASBERRY80(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
Gracias !
Thugnificient:
A fine wardrobe is not one that consist of different clothes and accessories but one with few items that can be matched together to fit any style. This is a good news for guys on low budget, to have a simple wardrobe, you should fill it with casual wardrobe essentials. If you structure your casual wardrobe correctly, i guarantee you will look good and save money in the long-run.

I regard the following items as the casual essentials, anything beyond this list is really down to personal taste and perhaps your wallet.

1. GRAPHIC T-SHIRT x2: As time goes on, this is one of the item you will like to acquire most but you wont really need much. I suggest you should have at least two, one with a bolded text and the other with a picture.

2. PLAIN T-SHIRT x4: Plain t-shirt are also a very essential item in the wardrobe. With them you can look simple but yet stylish when worn on their own or with a jacket or v-neck jumper. I suggest you should get different colour that suit your taste including white and black.

4. POLO SHIRT x3: This is another item that look smarter than the non collared t-shirts. I suggest one should get one with a neutral colour and the other two with a colour patterned look.

4. LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS x3: This is useful for formal occasions. It is perfect when worn on their own or with an over shirt. It is also a perfect dressdown for workplace.

5. JEANS x2: Two pairs on rotation should be OK for most guys. The essential colour is a dark blue or black so as to be perfect for formal occasion. A jeans of such colour will also go with anything. The most important thing is to get your exact sizes.

6. CHINOS x1: There are lighters than jeans in material and they work well with formal shoes.

7. JUMPERS x2: This is essential during the cold times. Jumpers can smarten up your outfit when worn on their own or with other layer like jacket. I suggest two, a round neck and a v-neck. The V-neck can be worn on plain t-shirts.

8. SHOES/TRAINERS x2: for you to look more matured, you still need an appropriate footwear. You will need a pair of formal shoes for work and casual trainers for evening and weekends.

9. JACKET/COATS/HOODIES x2: Hooded jackets or coats is not a bad idea. It can be worn on t-shirts and singlets zipped or unzipped. Check out the little smith in the Karate Kid movie.

10. BELT x2: Brown and Black simple bet is also very essential.

The key to the essential wardrobe is becoming more versatile according to the weather, events or your general mood. Here is the summary:
1. Graphic T-shirt x2
2. Plain t-shirt x4
3. Polo shirts x3
4. Long sleeve shirt x3
5. Jeans x2
6. Chinos x1
7. Jumpers x2
8. Shoes/Trainers x2
9. Jacket/Coats/Hoodies x2

Other accesories i can suggest is wristwatch, bag, beanie, wallet and sunglasses

1 Like

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by generaluthman: 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
You're correct
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by saxwizard(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
on point

1 Like

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by vickylois(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
mo.e
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by itsik(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
Well nice one
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
op Bleep you....who cares.................
BUHARI ALL DD WAY
CLICK LIKE IF YOU LIKE BUHARI AND DISLIKE IF U DISLIKE HIM

6 Likes

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by kenny091(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
The line-up looks good and believe any man whosre wardrobe has all this items will be classified as a stylish man in the Nigeria at least. But op I doubt this low budget, except na okrika you wan assemble. But if na ASOS things, forget matter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by kcynho(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
[size=20pt] So BOXERS,SINGLATE,UNDER WEAR POLOS come be luxury bah?[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by uchennn: 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
FTC things. I'm grateful to Almighty God for giving me this platform.

Regards

Uchennn
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by Jclement(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
Cool. I like this.... With this in your wardrobe you can dress and look original. Not borrowing to look like who you are not.
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by uaccurate: 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by folabayo1(f): 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
This thread is not for me undecided
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by richidinho(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
This is not for me

Am on a very high budget
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by adewaletb3(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
Okay
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by dprinceishere: 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
Ok,ay nice one...
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by 1stola: 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
Cool
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by riloxy(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
@op, how much will these things cost. Pls give me an estimate, I want to overhaul my wardrobe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by Cherrywhite(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
U're realy honest.
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
Op from 70k upward would do for the listed items,
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by ziezy(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
.....pack(s) of condom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by stephenqueen: 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by AKMoney1(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
We nko?

I mean the likes of me and Bill Gates cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. by LordCenturion(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
Ok

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It? / Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos) / Turkey Shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 2k Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.