Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) (28081 Views)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Nasir El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2015
The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II pays a congratulatory visit to Kaduna State governor-elect Mallam Nasir El-rufai.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/photos-emir-of-kano-muhammadu-sanusi-ii-visits-kaduna-governor-elect-nasir-el-rufai/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Ochiske(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2015
I am firstus to commentus on lalasticlala thread grin

When you're frying Dodo and you forgot to turn the one in the middle grin

cc: Friedplantain

ps. Nlanders visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2303777/checkout-these-iphone-perfumes

13 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Twaci(f): 12:18pm On May 09, 2015
Nice one. Hope he will carry out his duties effectively.

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks smiley.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 09, 2015
ok
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
angry
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

Aunty Twaci... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Ochiske(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

chai. you're beautiful damnit kiss
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2015
The meeting of two bright minds!

GMB my HERO!
EL RUFAI my ROLE MODEL!
SANUSI my EMIR!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Princecalm(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2015
If only Igbos will start meeting their brothers like this.....

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by nerodenero: 12:28pm On May 09, 2015
I pity those areas in Kaduna with no proper arrangements because except El Rufa'i's has repented, he won't rest until he does to Kaduna what he did to FCT grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by marieolae(f): 12:31pm On May 09, 2015
Two very influential individuals.
Something productive should come out of this!.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by amakaobiemeka: 12:32pm On May 09, 2015
That room must be oozing greatness, gathering of sound minds, we get multitude of these progressive minds. Imagine a room filled with the minds of gej, samboribobo, bode george, fayose, okupe, mama piss. Those are the minds that ruled 4 six years. Good riddance

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2015
nerodenero:
I pity those areas in Kaduna with no proper arrangements because except El Rufa'i's has repented, he won't rest until he does to Kaduna what he did to FCT grin
It is for the good of the state, hopefully the affected would be properly compensated. Kaduna has all the potentials to be a commercial hub of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by omenka(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2015
I remember this sitting room vividly!! cheesycheesy

I just love the Emir. A man who spoke unto power and against power, risking limb and life in doing so. Today he stands tall and is celebrated by many while his traducers bite their fingers in remorse for the terrible things they did to bring him down, all of which amounted to nothing.

May God grant both men the wisdom to lead their people right.

May God grant GMB same.

Lastly I pray for journey mercies as Jonathan retires to his abode in Otuoke.

God bless Nigeria. smiley

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by wachakuta(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2015
Yyup good news
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by stephenqueen: 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
Good news cool cool

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by temitemi1(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2015
Religious bigots! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

VOTE TWACI 4 MISS NAIRALAND!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:50pm On May 09, 2015
They have been best of friends from time immemorial.
God bless the Emir
God bless Nasir El-Rufai

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 09, 2015

The dude also visited me in my dream today cheesy

i pray my dream shall come to reality very soon. . .

like if you also pray for that cheesy

keep calm and vote twaci for Miss NL 2015 cool
www.nairaland.com/twaci

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by odiyaka(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2015
Humble Emir
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by idee91: 1:12pm On May 09, 2015
ELrufai, katapila sarkin aiki !!
Long live the king of the north
Long live the transformer of Kaduna state. ...

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 09, 2015
2 small but mighty men!! cheesy grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by idu1(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101:

The dude also visited me in my dream today cheesy

i pray my dream shall come to reality very soon. . .

like if you also pray for that cheesy

keep calm and vote twaci for Miss NL 2015 cool
www.nairaland.com/twaci
na only this guy dey contest for miss nairaland? Y all of u carry am for head like this?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by bishop4APC: 1:42pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

Not impressed with that profile pic. If you want me to vote for you then you have to upload another one and it has to be full picture so as not to vote for a lady with k - leg.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by bishop4APC: 1:44pm On May 09, 2015
Ochiske:

chai. you're beautiful damnit kiss
Have you seen her full picture Don't judge only by the look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by dridowu: 1:46pm On May 09, 2015
I need to comment
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Kelklein(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by juman(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2015
Hope the change will not be fake change, nor epileptic change but a real change that will improve people's lifes.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Demmzy15(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model, Rochas our next Presido, El-rufai my mentor and Sanusi my Emir grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by juman(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model, Rochas our next Presido, El-rufai my mentor and Sanusi my Emir grin grin

grin grin

Nairaland is funny.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction / Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.