Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs (2148 Views)

Android-powered Nokia Mobile Devices Coming By 2017 / Classic Mobile Game Snake Coming To Smartphones. / Old Popular Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by bongolistik(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2015
Remember the good old days of Nokia monochrome phones, if you don’t know or have not played the snake classic game that they normally come with, then it is either you existed on other planet then or you have never operated a Nokia phone.

In 1997, virtually all Nokia phones then, starting from Nokia 6110 that it was first introduced on and subsequent Nokia phones came inbuilt with Snake game- the game where the snake keep on getting longer as you play and you dare not crash the snake on the wall

The snake game was very popular and addictive and this time around after 18years gone-by the game is making a comeback to android, iOS and Windows smartphones as Snake Rewind with highly improved graphics and sounds

http://highteknology..com/2015/05/after-18-solid-years-popular-and.html
Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by Randerl: 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
Good one there for the lovers of the game.
Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by ritababe(f): 6:48pm On May 09, 2015
Good
Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by 3ace(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2015
I don't like the game; it's boring.

2 Likes

Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by haxorDelite(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2015
wen beta game lyk asphalt8, six guns, thor, captain america don full ground
Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 09, 2015
Am sure the kids will love it.

1 Like

Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by Segadem(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2015
bongolistik:
Remember the good old days of Nokia monochrome phones, if you don’t know or have not played the snake classic game that they normally come with, then it is either you existed on other planet then or you have never operated a Nokia phone.

In 1997, virtually all Nokia phones then, starting from Nokia 6110 that it was first introduced on and subsequent Nokia phone-
op where r u from?phone came to Nigeria after year 2000 not 1997.
Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by abubaka101: 8:23am On May 10, 2015
Segadem:
op where r u from?phone came to Nigeria after year 2000 not 1997.
He never said it came to Nigeria in 1997. He said d fone was released in 1997.
Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by HyDef(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2015
But Snake games have been available on Android for quite some time. Just yesterday I downloaded Snake '97 from the Play Store, and it hit me with so much nostalgia.

I'm a gamer, but sometimes the most fun games are the simplest.

It's unfortunate though, that without physical buttons, Tetris can't really be the same. I used to kill in that game on my old Java phone. cheesy

Shout out to Tetris and Snake!

Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by bongolistik(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2015
abubaka101:

He never said it came to Nigeria in 1997. He said d fone was released in 1997.
thanks for clarifying him
Re: Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs by whitechriz(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2015
I love the old snake games to come to my Lumia phone .....woah

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews For Airtel Users Who Are Eligible For 1gig #100 Weekend Data / Airtel NG Introduced Another 3GB For N1000 Data Plan. / Beautiful Umi Touch 4g Phablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.