Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! (30659 Views)

BED-WETTING: How Can I Stop It? / Final Cure For Bed Wetting. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by pretydamsel1(f): 2:56pm On May 09, 2015
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, my girlfriend has been suffering right from her childhood till now, please is there any solution for her because this bed-wetting issue is becoming something else. just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.

please what can she do to stop this mess because age is no longer on her side.
mature advice please!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by tablu: 2:59pm On May 09, 2015
Pampers!! Pampers!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
Sound serious..If she has tried medical doctor with no positive result yet, then she need to go plus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by midolian(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
pretydamsel1:
just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.
Forgive me OP, I no fit hold this laff.

From this your story, One can clearly see that bed wetting has an advantage..You ll easily know the guy that truly luvz u

You can try this link sha: http://www.bedwettingtreatments.info/

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Twaci(f): 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
She needs medical and psychological help then.

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks smiley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
Eya.. Very embarrasing... I feel for her sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Twaci(f): 3:04pm On May 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
it may be more of medical help tho..

3 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 09, 2015
Make sure your friend sees a gynecologist for a checkup...there might be something wrong with the pelvic floor.

Additionally, has she given birth? Has she had a medical procedure done in her womb? Has she been bedwetting since then, or urinating on herself in the day? That might be the cause.Again....See the gynecologist

Finally....an old trick I learned somewhere (for kids...but may do for adults)....drink one glass of water at night..and then get someone to wake you up at night to go to the toilet(assuming she has a roommate at her place of residence).

If she lives alone...an adult diaper should help.

Her boyfriend should be a bit supportive here. If he really wants to be with her...he should accept her problems...and see how he can help out. Nobody is perfect.

More info here...http://www.nafc.org/adult-bedwetting/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

lol relax.. Ur miss nairaland already... smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2015
Oh Chimu! She could have set an alarm clock at 2hours interval while at his place. The embarrassment could have been prevented.

I think she should start setting an alarm on her phone every 2hours every night. Once she wakes up she reset again. Continue the process until she get used to waking up by herself.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Twaci(f): 3:06pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
it may be more of medical help tho..

True, very true
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
It's a psychological thing....when i was little my dad used to threaten me. He said he would tie a frog to my waist while i was sleeping at night and it would bite my pen.is if i dared to bedwet. Even the devil could not make me bedwet from that time onwards

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Twaci(f): 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol relax.. Ur miss nairaland already... smiley
Thanks dear. Anywayz, is u going my way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Make sure your friend sees a gynecologist for a checkup...there might be something wrong with the pelvic floor.

Additionally, has she given birth? Has she had a medical procedure done in her womb? Has she been bedwetting since then, or urinating on herself in the day? That might be the cause.Again....See the gynecologist

Finally....an old trick I learned somewhere (for kids...but may do for adults)....drink one glass of water at night..and then get someone to wake you up at night to go to the toilet(assuming she has a roommate at her place of residence).

Her boyfriend should be a bit supportive here. If he really wants to be with her...he should accept her problems...and see how he can help out. Nobody is perfect.

I guess she may not b open abt her problem to her boyfrnd, maybe dats why he got freaked out... I guess she shoud be open abt it to any guy she falls in love wit.

1 Like

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks dear. Anywayz, is u going my way?
grin.... whr u wana take me to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by piicity(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2015
Op.i hope it is not you

13 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by DrAify(f): 3:13pm On May 09, 2015
She needs to see a doc asap

It could be neurological disorders, obstructive sleep apnea or anatomical abnormalities.
Good luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by allsamz(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2015
eeya..she should try so praying and fasting

6 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by pretydamsel1(f): 3:16pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

she's medically OK

2 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
She needs to see a doc asap

It could be neurological disorders, obstructive sleep apnea or anatomical abnormalities.
Good luck
the doctor has spoken. grin ehen aify watsup
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by DrAify(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2015
I am good and you? Campaign Manager wink
Cutehector:
the doctor has spoken. grin ehen aify watsup
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by pretydamsel1(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

no she hasn't given birth before and this problem started since when she was a child according to her
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 09, 2015
pretydamsel1:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, my girlfriend has been suffering right from her childhood till now, please is there any solution for her because this bed-wetting issue is becoming something else. just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.

please what can she do to stop this mess because age is no longer on her side.
mature advice please!

She should take a teaspoon of honey for 7 days before going to bed provided that she's not diabetic.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by IamOdin: 3:25pm On May 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Or alternatively she should set alarms at intervals..it helps a lot.

3 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
I am good and you? Campaign Manager wink
hahahahahahahaha... She is a fine gurl.. And moreova, her moniker isn't a new one here in nairaland.. Ur gona vote for her right? Av been seein ur doins a lot in nairaland, I just wanted to wait for a cool moment to steal ur attention
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by DrAify(f): 3:29pm On May 09, 2015
What exactly have I been doing on NL? Yeah,I am gonna vote for her
Cutehector:
hahahahahahahaha... She is a fine gurl.. And moreova, her moniker isn't a new one here in nairaland.. Ur gona vote for her right? Av been seein ur doins a lot in nairaland, I just wanted to wait for a cool moment to steal ur attention
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
What exactly have I been doing on NL? Yeah,I am gonna vote for her
ur comments and stuff.... I neva knew u were easygoin... Unlike marieolae angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by mentorandfriend(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2015
Try AntiDiuretic Hormone Analogues, eg Desmopressin. It works magic, with very little side effects.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by marieolae(f): 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
What did I do embarassed
Cutehector:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
What did I Do embarassed
u knw wad u did.. A reply hi, won't kill u, would it? U'v made me think ur a snob tho..out of all d famous monikers on nairaland, ur d one dats been snobbn...
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Stop acting like a wussy!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr Emeka Okorocha & Ikenna Ihim Tackle The Challenges Of Minorities In Medicine / Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.