Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk (10462 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by dpedro1: 3:07pm On May 09, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dveSfIL3UtM/VU33y6dI7zI/AAAAAAABrMU/v4rxBYf4BxA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Wildlife experts were shocked to discover the 'fattest snake you will ever see' in tropical Queensland.

According to DailyMail, the scrub python, found near Kuranda in far north Queensland, is more than five metres long and weighs in excess of 50kgs. Two workers at the Rainforestation Nature Park discovered the snake in the middle of the road, after first thinking it was a tree branch. It has now been nicknamed 'Scrubby'.

General manager of Rainforestation Nature Park Chris Grantham told the ABC:
'Because it was quite cool it was quite docile. So they grabbed it and put it in the back of the ute so it didn't get run over. We have heaps of scrub pythons up here - they're very common in this part. But nothing that size, that was just incredible. You find them two to three metres long ... sometime a bit bigger. But never one that fat.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-fjlDZQlCxpg/VU34hzD115I/AAAAAAABrMk/EU38siJWQe8/s640/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-46m-HeEFQEE/VU34gPR_8DI/AAAAAAABrMc/zcZArJWYC1g/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Full story at http://peddygist..com/2015/05/photos-of-fattest-python-you-will-ever.html
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Zonacom(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2015
Lucky python. If na 4 naija dem catch u, u for don lose ur head tey tey

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by cool318(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
And they Preserved it. Nature conservation & protection only in European countries. If it was in Africa- Nigeria, it will be served to the entire village. smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
I saw one at 5am around my house back in
2012 and I killed it. But, some neighbors almost called the cops, so I lied I found it dead right there lol. Tho they r lovely creatures, but I hate snakes.
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by walemoney007(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2015
jascon1:
I saw one at 5am around my house back in
2012 and I killed it. But, some neighbors almost called the cops, so I lied I found it dead right there lol. Tho they r lovely creatures, but I hate snakes.
u killd a phyton dat is as big as dat?wetin u use kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2015
walemoney007:
u killd a phyton dat is as big as dat?wetin u use kill am?
not a big one o. The one i killed was about 1 meter
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by jascon1(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2015
cool318:
And they Preserved it. Nature conservation & protection only in European countries. If it was in Africa- Nigeria, it will be served to the entire village. smh!!!
tho herpotologist claim pythons don't have venoms and r not harmful, I won't take any chance at all. For me, I've seen too many snakes that I can't tell the difference between venomous n non venomous snakes. The best defense is kill the snake n stay alive. I can buy their eggs, hatch em n replenish the planet later lol. Is either I kill it or it runs away. I've killed so many snakes in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by UncleLondon: 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
That is like an earthworm. See this

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by KingTom(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2015
UncleLondon:
Jesus!! shocked

[size=30pt]VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]
Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

[/size]
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Mcowubaba: 5:10pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Jesus!! shocked

[size=30pt]VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]
Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

[/size]
WHO BE THIS PERSON WEY EVERYBODY D SAY MAK WE VOTE FOR
WHAT IS MISS NAIRALAND ALL ABOUT cheesy (CAN IT ADD TO PERSON CV cheesy)
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by letsbet(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2015
All this pythons am seeing here are childs play!

Who among you have watched ANACONDA!?!
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by hahn(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2015
letsbet:
All this pythons am seeing here are childs play!

Who among you have watched ANACONDA!?!

I "have" watched it
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by omenka(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2015
Op you call that "big as tree trunk"?? Are you sure you've seen a tree trunk before

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 09, 2015
Killed one when I was in Owu , Ogun state. Its as fat as that one, but na with the help of my brother (saheed)
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Holywizard: 6:29pm On May 09, 2015
my d1ck is longer dan de snake

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by BlackOnassis(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2015
omenka:
Op you call that "big as tree trunk"?? Are you sure you've seen a tree trunk before

I wonder oo
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Emmy9ite(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2015
Whats political about this news? Mods do the needful!
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Holywizard: 6:32pm On May 09, 2015
my d1ck is longer dan this snake
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by abduljabbar4(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2015
Yummy. I love snake peppersoup
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 09, 2015
oluface:
Killed one when I was in Owu , Ogun state. Its as fat as that one, but na with the help of my brother (saheed)
so saheed is your witness? OK o. Nairalanders lying since 1900

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

WHO BE THIS PERSON WEY EVERYBODY D SAY MAK WE VOTE FOR
WHAT IS MISS NAIRALAND ALL ABOUT cheesy (CAN IT ADD TO PERSON CV cheesy)
Bobo I just wan make this fine girl Twaci win, abeg your support would mean a lot grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Mcowubaba: 7:02pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Bobo I just wan make this fine girl Twaci win, abeg your support would mean a lot grin
okkk ooo...i will see what i can do.grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by ellahzy(f): 7:02pm On May 09, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
okkk ooo...i will see what i can do.grin
Thank you sir grin cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 09, 2015
eskober:
so saheed is your witness? OK o. Nairalanders lying since 1900
na so bro
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by letsbet(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2015
hahn:

I "have" watched it
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2015
my python is way bigger than this
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by 3ace(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2015
OP, you exaggerated. The report describes it as a tree branch and not trunk. Please, correct your title.
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2015
Holywizard:
grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by bi0nics: 7:36pm On May 09, 2015
jascon1:
not a big one o. The one i killed was about 1 meter
Meter?? seriously?
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 09, 2015
UncleLondon:

Haba, that pix isn't real. It is too obvious. I wonder how some people fell for it.
Re: Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk by yummiliciouz(f): 8:08pm On May 09, 2015
Holywizard:
funny how som pple always find somtin dirty to say evn wen its highly unnecessary.. Dude!! Grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Sets 11,000mw Target By 2023 / Buhari’s Ex-Aide, Obono-Obla Arraigned For Fraud, Certificate Forgery / MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.