Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) (2826 Views)

Obesere Builds Ibadan Mansion [photo] / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by MOUA(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2015
According to new reports, Schumacher's wife Corina has sold his $40million private jet and a holiday mansion in Norway after accepting the formula legend won't be able to use them again. Insiders say his rehabilitation is not progressing.

After Michael Schumacher was left disabled after a ski accident in December 2013 that caused major brain injuries which doctors say he will never fully recover from.
Michael was worth over $600m before the devastating accident left him unable to function. He still can't speak and is immobile. Corina, who manages his empire, is reportedly also planning to sell another family home in France, where Michael and his children were staying before the ski accident.

The family currently lives in their mansion in Switzerland which has been specially adapted for the 47 year Formula 1 legend with a team of doctors, nurses and technicians working around the clock.
see more photo >>>http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/wife-sells-off-her-husband-40m-private.html

1 Share

Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by Acekidc4(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2015
That Wife is a Comfirm Barawo!! What da Fvck
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by temitemi1(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2015
Too bad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by delishpot: 4:29pm On May 09, 2015
Na his wife. I am not living with them to know what is best for them or what their financial needs are. He is worth $600m they did not say he has it as cash. What one is worth doesnt mean he has that value as liquid cash.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by Baba419(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2015
Get well soon Michael
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by Codedeben: 6:49pm On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

You think? How much do you think maintaining these assets cost year-in year-out? Do you know how much is going into his treatment? How much income is he still making to finance his wealth(acquisitions such as the mansions and jet) and health?

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by AgreatMan: 7:29pm On May 09, 2015
this is some serious sad news, this guy worked his ass out, driving neck on neck wit d devil himself n never got injured. when it was time 4 him to cool down, spend time wit d family he never had time for n do all d skiing which his F1 team would never allowed him do n then this.

d wife made a good choice, micheal was actively working even after retirement n still earning sm good cash. it's better they cut costs. get well soon STIG.
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 09, 2015
I hate bad news... angry
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2015
Living to eat the fruit of our labour is a very good prayer point. The Lord is his strength.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by debo07(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2015
I believe that's the best tin cos the money they've bin spending on him all dis while is so much.So selling some properties off is not a bad idea.I believe didn't act alone.I believe its a collective family conclusion.Its a pity dis is happening to shumacher.Only God can save him.I pray he recorvers.
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by free2ryhme: 8:37pm On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

She is doing the right since there is no need for dem any more

They guy is brain dead. No more overseas trip and funfair
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by bebe2(f): 10:47pm On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

NIGERIANNNNNSSSSS cry cry

have u read why she sold them?
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2015
delishpot:
Na his wife. I am not living with them to know what is best for them or what their financial needs are. He is worth $600m they did not say he has it as cash. What one is worth doesnt mean he has that value as liquid cash.
intelligent dude
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by OkpumOji(m): 4:35am On May 10, 2015
As I no come read as e take happen... E go beta make i just shiit 4 here and waka jejely on my own..

Bt remember ; If e no be MISS TOHPAHZ e no fit be MISS NAIRALAND

Ain't no words to describe dis MISS Bt if i were to go spanish i wil wil call her ENCANTADA DAMA so uuii in nature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by delishpot: 4:40am On May 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
intelligent dude

Thanks man. May God Almighty keep us from such terrible misfortune Amen.
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2015
delishpot:

Thanks man. May God Almighty keep us from such terrible misfortune Amen.
amen
Re: Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) by MOUA(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2015
ko
Acekidc4:

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching Gone Bad On Rukky Sanda? / Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. / Woman Shares Nude Video On Twitter To Voice Against Sex Scene Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.