Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). (4579 Views)

VIDEO: Supermodel Naomi Campbell Show Off Her Incredible Yoga Moves / D'banj Stylish In Agbada With Gold Chain (photos) / What Can You See In This Pics Of Coco Austin And Her Younger Sister Yoga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Willaimsbrick(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2015
It's called AcroYoga and sometimes the sisters do it in heels. Coco is a model, reality star and is married to Ice T. Her sister is married with three kids. See the photos after the cut..

SOURCE; http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/coco-austin-and-her-sisters-yoga-moves.html

Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
Tcheew...easy peasy.
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Willaimsbrick(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2015
more

Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Willaimsbrick(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2015
more

Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by galadima77(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2015
lesbo things
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by gudluckgreat(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2015
shocked
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by k4kenny(f): 9:25pm On May 09, 2015
wow shocked I mean wow! See flexibility. Didn't know they were this flexible especially the younger sis (who by the way has 4 kids, not 3). Dayum!!!

1 Like

Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Thelmerh(f): 9:42pm On May 09, 2015
galadima77:
lesbo things
can't u read or u just choose to ignore it. dey r sisters
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52pm On May 09, 2015
Impressive!!!!
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 09, 2015
shocked shocked Awesome!
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by sinaj(f): 10:01pm On May 09, 2015
Diz na small thing jawe tongue
I can do more dan diz wink
lol....

Diz girls must b into magic or sumtin
d first pic rily knocked me out...
all kul.cool
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Kolasheyi: 7:43am On May 10, 2015
This is very thick
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by whubbhey(f): 12:20pm On May 10, 2015
Wow! Some people actually work really hard for their bodies.
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by ovalrose(f): 1:24pm On May 10, 2015
chei! I'm so green right now
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
sinaj:
Diz na small thing jawe tongue

I can do more dan diz wink

lol....

Diz girls must b into magic or sumtin

d first pic rily knocked me out...

all kul.cool
u fit remember where i keep my vaseline? I cant find it anywhere.. undecided
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by NegeduGrace(f): 3:28pm On May 10, 2015
Oh God even her lil gal knws hw to do..it so amazing
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by sinaj(f): 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
PervyByNature:
u fit remember where i keep my vaseline? I cant find it anywhere.. undecided

u left it on my bed last night nd I used it on ma hair diz mawnin cry
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 10, 2015
sinaj:

u left it on my bed last night nd I used it on ma hair diz mawnin cry
Sinaj u're all shades of crazy gringrin
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by may01(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2015
Wow! And to think that these women are not slim.. I'm impressed mehn
Re: Coco Austin And Her Sister's Yoga Moves Are Off The Chain (photos). by sinaj(f): 7:25pm On May 10, 2015
PervyByNature:
Sinaj u're all shades of crazy gringrin

lol gud p.m smiley

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Sexiest Man Alive Agu Okaogo / Cardi B Shares Photo Of When She Was A Stripper At 20 / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Cuddle Up In BTS Photos Of DJ Spinall’s “dis Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.