Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another (10620 Views)

Pls Is It Possible To Edit My Voters Card / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
Hello all nairalanders, please help me i lost my p.v.c last two weeks ago, it was the p.v.c i used in voting at the presidential election and and also the governorship election, and also on the senetorial re-run election which is last two weeks ago that was also the day i lost it, and the main problem am currently having now is for me to retrieve my sim card, because it was the p.v.c i have been using to retrieve my sim card ever since, but just yesterday i went to mtn office to retrieve my sim but dey refused to do it for me because i don't have my p.v.c and also i don't have an i.d card all i have now is my w.a.e.c 2010 school i.d card which they refused, so i don't know what to do anymore because this is the line i have been using eversince and i don't want to lose it and i also need the p.v.c not just for the retrieving of me line but also in case of an election, please help me on how to apply and get another one because i can't wait for another four (4) years. Thanks
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by MrScript(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2015
Go do a state/national library card..

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2015
MrScript:

how much ll it cost me and where can i be able to do it
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by socialmediaman: 6:20pm On May 09, 2015
Check INEC office, but the first thing you should do is report to the police or make an affidavit at the court about this. Regarding your SIM, if you're with MTN and you've registered it before, call customer care and ask them to give you MTN Security number (I know MTN gives this over the phone If you can provide some information to them), with this you can do a SIM swap online or at a customer service center
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by jamex93(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2015
Go dem office na
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2015
socialmediaman:
Check INEC office, but the first thing you should do is report to the police or make an affidavit at the court about this. Regarding your SIM, if you're with MTN and you've registered it before, call customer care and ask them to give you MTN Security number (I know MTN gives this over the phone If you can provide some information to them), with this you can do a SIM swap online or at a customer service center

i have my mtn security number
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2015
jamex93:
Go dem office na

even if they will be able to give me the temporary one i will be very greatful
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by jamex93(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2015
Iceking1:

even if they will be able to give me the temporary one i will be very greatful

go dem office dem go give u pvc
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2015
jamex93:

go dem office dem go give u pvc

dat is going to cost me alot, bcus dey don't produce the pvc here in my state, dey produce dem at the main head quarter of inec office
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by MrScript(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2015
Iceking1:

how much ll it cost me and where can i be able to do it

A state or national library u can find around.. I did mine in Benue. (makurdi to b precised) and it's worth just #500 with a recent passport photograph.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2015
MrScript:

A state or national library u can find around.. I did mine in Benue. (makurdi to b precised) and it's worth just #500 with a recent passport photograph.

i don't tink any national library is around were i live... Am really in a very big mess
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by MrScript(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2015
Iceking1:

i don't tink any national library is around were i live... Am really in a very big mess

Which state?
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by socialmediaman: 7:03pm On May 09, 2015
Iceking1:

i have my mtn security number

Then I believe you can do it online with a new sim or just walk into any MTN service center and do a sim swap
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by jamex93(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
Iceking1:

dat is going to cost me alot, bcus dey don't produce the pvc here in my state, dey produce dem at the main head quarter of inec office

na that one b d issue
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by ki02020(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2015
Am have a feeling that the printing on the PVC will not last the productiong of those cards was rushed
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2015
socialmediaman:

Then I believe you can do it online with a new sim or just walk into any MTN service center and do a sim swap

when i logged on jst now wit my mtn security number, i was told dat i can't perform a sim swap online dat i should walk into any mtn office to do it, but i have already been there but they refused me.
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2015
MrScript:

Which state?

its Delta state
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by socialmediaman: 7:43pm On May 09, 2015
Iceking1:

when i logged on jst now wit my mtn security number, i was told dat i can't perform a sim swap online dat i should walk into any mtn office to do it, but i have already been there but they refused me.

Did you tell them you had your MTN security number? Try 180 and get suggestions from them. Give them all the information you have including your security number etc..
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2015
socialmediaman:

Did you tell them you had your MTN security number? Try 180 and get suggestions from them. Give them all the information you have including your security number etc..

i have done all dat, but dey still directed me to their mtn office
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by socialmediaman: 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
Iceking1:

i have done all dat, but dey still directed me to their mtn office

How about you ask them if you could get a police report or sworn affidavit at the court to back yourself up to do the swap?
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Iceking1(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2015
socialmediaman:

How about you ask them if you could get a police report or sworn affidavit at the court to back yourself up to do the swap?

u and i knw dat is nt possible naaa
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Greg20166: 5:08am On Jun 20, 2016
MrScript:
where can I get this state library card in lag pls
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by MrScript(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Greg20166:
where can I get this state library card in lag pls
State or National Library
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Greg20166: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2016
MrScript:

State or National Library
both sir,
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by MrScript(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Greg20166:

both sir,
Do you have a drivers license??
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by comos: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Iceking1:
Hello all nairalanders, please help me i lost my p.v.c last two weeks ago, it was the p.v.c i used in voting at the presidential election and and also the governorship election, and also on the senetorial re-run election which is last two weeks ago that was also the day i lost it, and the main problem am currently having now is for me to retrieve my sim card, because it was the p.v.c i have been using to retrieve my sim card ever since, but just yesterday i went to mtn office to retrieve my sim but dey refused to do it for me because i don't have my p.v.c and also i don't have an i.d card all i have now is my w.a.e.c 2010 school i.d card which they refused, so i don't know what to do anymore because this is the line i have been using eversince and i don't want to lose it and i also need the p.v.c not just for the retrieving of me line but also in case of an election, please help me on how to apply and get another one because i can't wait for another four (4) years. Thanks

what is your name, I found one PVC on my way home in Lagos, 4 -weeks ago.
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by deblack17: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
REPLACEMENT OF LOST OR DAMAGED VOTERS CARDS A valid voters register with each voter having a voters card is a must to ensure that elections are free and fair. A person must possess a voters card in order to be accredited and allowed to vote during an election. The card identifies the voter. Thus the voters name can be checked easily by the Presiding Officer or his Assistant. It is therefore important that a person keeps his voters card safely, to prevent loss or damage. However, if a person losses his card or if it is damaged, the Independent National Electoral Commission can replace them. The procedure for replacement of lost or damaged voters cards is as follows:- – The voter shall apply in person to the Electoral Officer or any other officer duly authorized for that purpose by the Resident Electoral Commissioner. – The application shall be at least 30 days before an election – The applicant shall state the circumstances of the loss or damage – The, he shall be issued with another copy of his original voters card. – The word “DUPLICATE” will be marked or printed on it clearly. – The date of issue will also be printed on the new voters card.
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by Sandas11(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
deblack17:
REPLACEMENT OF LOST OR DAMAGED VOTERS CARDS A valid voters register with each voter having a voters card is a must to ensure that elections are free and fair. A person must possess a voters card in order to be accredited and allowed to vote during an election. The card identifies the voter. Thus the voters name can be checked easily by the Presiding Officer or his Assistant. It is therefore important that a person keeps his voters card safely, to prevent loss or damage. However, if a person losses his card or if it is damaged, the Independent National Electoral Commission can replace them. The procedure for replacement of lost or damaged voters cards is as follows:- – The voter shall apply in person to the Electoral Officer or any other officer duly authorized for that purpose by the Resident Electoral Commissioner. – The application shall be at least 30 days before an election – The applicant shall state the circumstances of the loss or damage – The, he shall be issued with another copy of his original voters card. – The word “DUPLICATE” will be marked or printed on it clearly. – The date of issue will also be printed on the new voters card.
How long before a new one is issued out to you
Re: I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another by SwiftXchange69: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2022
socialmediaman:

https://thefreshleak.com/how-to-register-for-your-pvc-voters-card-online-in-5-simple-steps/

Check this article out on how to get your PVC online in 5 simple steps

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Edo Assembly Over Eletricity Theft Bill, Pelt Speaker's Image / FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release / EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede Releases 3-Pronged Agenda In New Year Address To Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.