Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here (56090 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by greatmonday40: 7:17pm On May 09, 2015
wich kind phone bi dis? I no sure say na phone bi dis self funny lol
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by yakbauer: 7:19pm On May 09, 2015
Nna mean!!! And to ensure that d power doesn't run down, na Nokia battery them use, choi!!! China dey vex Wallahi shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by afuye(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2015
Yes sir
imoleay0:

For miss Nairaland?
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by jamalchance(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2015
I sure sey e go fit power 2fans,1 TV, and pressing iron sef
This fone fit put PHCN out of business oooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by skondo09(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2015
say wetin happen
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by timilehing(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2015
Total waste
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by jamalchance(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2015
pressplay55:
op why bringing igbo into this?

The day a mosquito lands on your
testicles or bosom is the day you will know there
is a better
way of resolving issues without using
violence.

So na to dey diplomatic with d mosquito abi ...... What if na dragon fly land nko
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by haji56(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2015
we no get erectricity dem don plan junior boko haram we you buy with una money gbam explosion in una poket shikenan bi dat ;Dwe no get erectricity dem don plan junior boko haram we you buy with una money gbam explosion in una poket shikenan bi dat
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 09, 2015
Chaii...... dis fone nawa ooo....

Five batteries?
5 batteries

Kilode Abeg hw much dem dey sell am? I need dis kind fone o. I will charge it once in two months.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by ikojo2(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2015
Even walking talking no get two batteries,I raise hand 4 una oooo
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by JayJustus(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]
Space bookers association of nairaland ($B@π) dear fellow space bookers it has come to our notice the disorganization in booking of front page space. this is affecting the credibility of our organization and henceforth, it will not be tolerated we are advice to book space in alphabetical order as this will further enhance the aesthetic value of our great organization thanks signed $b@π president
[/size]

when is the upcoming $b@Π election?? are we using PVC readers??
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by piagetskinner(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2015
This fone go big pass blackboard o

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
pressplay55:
The day a mosquito lands on your testicles or bosom is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence.
LOL....... U have to b calm with o bro grin
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by chinae(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
Innovation encircles the world, it's better than witch craft.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 09, 2015
jamalchance:

So na to dey diplomatic with d mosquito abi ...... What if na dragon fly land nko
LOL..... Abi wasp or Bee grin
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 09, 2015
Well.... Very nice could serve as a powerbank like all dis LandRover chinko phones.... Mehn Igbo Technologies.... Beta than scamming,ATM hacking,kidnapping and robbery Thumbs up grin
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by meryln(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
CHINCO raised to power5 angry Btw, Op how did IGBO come into this, explain please angry
Nna,tell him to explain with examples.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Samuel1984(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2015
China want kill person ooo! This one na Tecno P100?
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by MMADUKAN: 8:08pm On May 09, 2015
NA WAOO

lwkmd

this one don turn power bank o

weekend FTC[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2015
una no go kill person for nairaland o. see phone
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by map96(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2015
ritababe:
@lalasticlala wetin u do nor good oh, this post was posted before and i even tag u but u didnt move it frontpage..
Hmmmm na wa
@liljboy

@topic dats aba made 8000mah battery phone,
MADE IN OSISIOMA
ur boobs luks gud...
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Dinhodinho(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2015
If no one remembers you it means you don't exist. IGBOS are mentioned because they are gradually becoming Popular in NIGERIA.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by dwayni: 8:18pm On May 09, 2015
falconey:
This phone has 5 batteries, 2 Sims and an SD Card.
Chai! My Igbo brothers will not kill somebody oo

http://9javibes.com/gist/have-you-seen-a-phone-with-5-batteries-see-it-here/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Handy bomb. Smh
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by setemi4ever(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2015
falconey:

http://9javibes.com/gist/have-you-seen-a-phone-with-5-batteries-see-it-here/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

hope dis phone get home therter inside

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by loomer: 8:22pm On May 09, 2015
na trailer?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by cold(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2015
falconey:
If it is made by the Igbos like you claim,isn't it ingenuity on their part? How do you think the Chinese,Japanese,Taiwanese and the Koreans got to where they are today? Some of you are just pathetic.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by todayguest(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2015
pressplay55:
The day a mosquito lands on your testicles or bosom is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence.
tse tse fly.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 09, 2015
falconey:

at least Igbo import something meaningful,

but the yorubas na too dey follow pant and bra like mumu

if any mod ban me, just know say that mod na Yoruba man,

dem go put something for front page dey insult Igbo but if you make any comment against there people, them go just ban you for 4 to 5 days,

make una come ban me?
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 09, 2015
This is specially built for Nigeria. Strong and reliable.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by criuze(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2015
Still battery can't last
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Mbediogu(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
CHINCO raised to power5 angry
Btw, Op how did IGBO come into this, explain please angry
CHINCO, you should be proud. How Igbo came in?
Becos we are innovators right from time of BIAFRA. Igbo reputation has reached a level where good and novel things imported into the country have to be associated with Igbo for them to sell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At / Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. / Nile X: Egypt Made Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.