Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Smart Are You,answer This Question - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Smart Are You,answer This Question (47032 Views)

Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Maczeelly(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
All of the above
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by shaboti: 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
Uhn
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by tociano009(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
grin
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Sibrah: 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
The heart
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by abrahym(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
Nose and heart
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by holatin(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
lemme phone a friend

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
It depends on the person involved.
For some people, its their mouth that works hardest.

2 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by tundeayo2020: 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
The hmmm
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by mekaboy(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
the fingers, always typing post on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by RealYaks: 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
Brian
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by repogirl(f): 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
holar2ge:
Heart
Cos the moment the heart stop taking in air and distributing blood..ur a Deadman!
Guy, the moment your heart takes in air, u are dead. The lungs take in air, not the heart.

As for the questions, well the organ that most certainly never rests is the heart, it always pumps blood, if it decides to rest or stop, na die be that one.

But the busiest and most hard working organ in the body should be the liver... according to google sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Kassidy90(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
Djicemob:
Then when you are sleeping?
Still working but at minimal level....don't u knw while u are sleeping ur brain is busy restoring n resetting....
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Swanky092: 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by sanniabiola(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
Brain, it's the central processing unit of the human body/anatomy. If it stops at any. Point in time, then you are close to the grave. The heart can be stopped at any time especially during procedure, it is then shocked to start beating after a while so the heart is not the busiest. Quote me, It THE BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
holar2ge:
Heart
Cos the moment the heart stop taking in air and distributing blood..ur a Deadman!

Not really. A body can function without a heart for more than 30 secs.

1 Like

abrahym:
Nose and heart

You are smart bro, that's my reply too.

Had to log on to quote ur post despite I hardly log.

2 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by ycmdng(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
The brain is the most hardworking of them all. It coordinates other organs and never coordinated. Most case the brain is still very active after the heart stop pumping blood for a considerable time.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by phelps007: 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
Brain. Because it's the control center of the central nervous system.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by rumomonga(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
holar2ge:
Heart

Lie

1 Like

I think itz d heart, coz without blood, d odas won't function effectively.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by holyeye1989(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
NA NOSE JOOR....SEE DIZ OLODOS
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by cyrilstober: 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
The Noise is the most busiest organ
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by kelobestline(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
Even a 2 seconds old baby will say' "heart"

If your heart stops! Dat results to change of address.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by publicenemy(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
Djicemob:
Then when you are sleeping?

The brain doesn't sleep...it controls breath.

Even when u die the brains stays alive for sometime...even when the hearts stops.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
Without the heart there won't be life for the others to function, so why are we having this debate?

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by phyllosilicate(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
I will go for the heart, because we always need it to function 100% whether we are awake or sleeping. But some part of the brain rest when we are sleeping.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Dasdfgnb(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
The Heart of c0z.. Its very obvious its the heart.. Without the heart functioning 24/7 then death is certain.. I can breathe with my mouth without the nose,i can eat without my mouth by the aid of drip,i can see not necessarily with the eyes,the brain relaxes during the night.. The heart is the busiest
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Frando29(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
The brain. Reason: the brain is responsible for all activities in the body, both reflex and non reflex actions which includes the heart beat some people are talking about here. Even the Brain initiates sleep and also waking up. The brain can be likened to the ECU of a vehicle.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
Brain: the engine room of the body. The moment it stop functioning, then you either lapse into a coma or you die.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by ideykwum: 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
E. Heart

Djicemob:
Which of this body organ never rest? Or which do you think is the busiest and most hardworking?

A.The brain
B.The Eyes
C.The Nose
D.The Ears
E.The Heart
F.The Mouth

Pls choose and state your reasons cheesy

Cc:Obinoscopy lalasticlala
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

The brain doesn't sleep...it controls breath.

Even when u die the brains stays alive for sometime...even when the hearts stops.
Have you ever heard of being brain dead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Any Comment That Does Not Get A Like In 30 min Gets 1500 Naira Worth Of Recharge / Who Can Spot The Phone? / Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.