Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Smart Are You,answer This Question - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Smart Are You,answer This Question (47031 Views)

Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by darkroses(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2015
I think is the nose, even when u re sleeping it's still works at the same rate and must not stop working

But every other one listed tend to relax during sleep
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by chaz007(f): 8:50pm On May 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
brro you like too much story...why Don't you give your answer...and let the poor gal be!!
Hahahahahaha. He hijacked my fone 4rm me oo.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 09, 2015
Samandgrace:
You can say it's betwn brain, noise & heart. but when you sleep, your brain relaxes, moreso, if u don't breath with ur your noise, U can alternate with your mouth. So i think it's heart, the moment it stops working, that is the end of that life.

If you can breathe through your mouth what do you need a nose for ? Think !
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Basildvalour(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2015
There is life even after the brain goes dead but there can not be life after the heart goes dead

It is true the brain coordinate the activities of all other senses and organs but even while asleep, the heart works.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Everydaeguy(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2015
skylane:
The human brain cos its responsible 4 all the work in the body including the heart,the heart is jiust to pump blood
so pumping of blood is just to you?whenever it stops,u stop breathing buddy...take care of your heart now buddy..

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by DozieInc(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
bro no offence but you sound like you are brain dead...brrroo the ans. Is nose
the better option is to let you drown in ur ignorance.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 8:52pm On May 09, 2015
Velocitron:

If the heart doesn't perform its function, there're always alternatives like transplants and artificial hearts. A brain has no substitute. Besides, it's medical science, in this case, you actually need to prove what you're saying.
I already said, I'm not disputing that something can replace the actual heart, but that thing still acts as the heart.

If you are to transplant brain, will you need the heart to be able to do that?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Na lie o...Na brain. The brain Controls and coordinates all aspects of the body. If you brain stops working everything else stops. If your heart stops, you don get heart attack be that but you may not die. There can be a heart transplant but we never hear of brain transplant before o.

Op isn't talking about the one that can stop working. He asked for the one that does not rest, which is obviously the heart. The brain doesn't really stop working, but it can slow down it's activities which is a form of rest. The heart cannot do the same, otherwise even the brain will shut down, if cerebral blood flow drops beyond the level that can be tolerated.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by AlphaDray: 8:56pm On May 09, 2015
SirLewis:
The brain needs the heart to function, without it, it can't survive. You can be brain dead, but never heart dead, it can continue working even when all mental function in the brain is long gone. Ergo, the heart is most important
like you said The brain need heart and the heart needs the brain. Now what keeps the brain. And heart work?... If you are a wright thinking person then. Your answer should be the nose cos both the heart and the brain. Need air to survive
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by mfm04622: 8:58pm On May 09, 2015
harjorlarh:
wit out a brain...u can still live....even if possible.......science can still help u....BT been d heart stp beating...... it will take d grace of God.... and a lot of money 2 revive u
How can you call that vegetable state of living without a brain being alive? Without a brain you are not aware of anything! What the machine does for you is breathe and pump your heart for you. If you can't hear or feel anything, you can't talk, is that being alive?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by BlackPeni5: 8:59pm On May 09, 2015
tolulinks:

ode. havent u heard of someone who is brain dead but his heart is still pumping? or have u heard of heart dead?

Don't display your ignorance publicly...when you are brain dead, you need to be placed on life support which helps you breathe and maintains other vital signs. Once the machine is switched off...you die
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by drmaxayuba(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2015
UNA DULL OHH
OF THE EYE REST=BLINDNESS,SLEEP
IF THE BRAIN REST= U DON RUN MENTAL
IF THE EAR REST= DEFFNESS
IF THE HEART REST= HEART ATTACK, DEATH,HEART BREAK

IF ALL REST AT THE SAME TIME.... O BOY NA 6FITS DEEP GET U ..... MAY JESUS HELP YOUR ORGANS WORK PERFECT ALL TIMES.. AMEN

YOU CAN ALSO JOIN FIREFOX STUDENT AMBASSADORS PROGRAMMA HERE www.drmaxs..com
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by jhidey08(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Na lie o...Na brain. The brain Controls and coordinates all aspects of the body. If you brain stops working everything else stops. If your heart stops, you don get heart attack be that but you may not die. There can be a heart transplant but we never hear of brain transplant before o.
first thing first, imagine ur phone without battery, no matter how up to date ur phone OS is, if u don't av battery 2 power it it's just a waste. Likewise d human body, u're talking of heart transplant as if u can just enter market and buy a heart den fix, a human heart is useful only about 40minutes after d original owner has passed on. Getting a heart donor means d person donating it will die, wot if u find a donor and it doesn't match? Do u know dat if ur brain is removed u'll not die? U'll not jst function as an individual, u'll luk lyk a statue. If d heart stops for a moment u're gone. Therefore, d heart is d most important part of d human body, cos it gives d remaining parts d Avenue to carry out their duties.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by BlackPeni5: 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
damselalayo:
first head transplant was done few weeks ago and it was successful,for the heart to be able to keep other organs alive while the brain is gone makes the heart distinctive

Please post a link to the story..I never hear am.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by SirTunechi(f): 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
I think is the heart cus I know of some humans that gat no brains and they are still fvcking living

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by SirLewis(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
like you said The brain need heart and the heart needs the brain. Now what keeps the brain. And heart work?... If you are a wright thinking person then. Your answer should be the nose cos both the heart and the brain. Need air to survive
I saw your earlier rants and insults on other comments and I knew that with your infantile nature you couldn't help but quote me. Hold your nostrils with your fingers, open your mouth, now breath in and out. Please don't quote me again I don't have time for simpletons.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by AlphaDray: 9:01pm On May 09, 2015
drmaxayuba:
UNA DULL OHH
OF THE EYE REST=BLINDNESS,SLEEP
IF THE BRAIN REST= U DON RUN MENTAL
IF THE EAR REST= DEFFNESS
IF THE HEART REST= HEART ATTACK, DEATH,HEART BREAK
IF ALL REST AT THE SAME TIME.... O BOY NA 6FITS DEEP GET U ..... MAY JESUS HELP YOUR ORGANS WORK PERFECT ALL TIMES.. AMEN
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN FIREFOX STUDENT AMBASSADORS PROGRAMMA HERE www.drmaxs..com
dude you forgot nose
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by BlackPeni5: 9:02pm On May 09, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Op isn't talking about the one that can stop working. He asked for the one that does not rest, which is obviously the heart. The brain doesn't really stop working, but it can slow down it's activities which is a form of rest. The heart cannot do the same, otherwise even the brain will shut down, if cerebral blood flow drops beyond the level that can be tolerated.

Don't you have a brain? Just because you don't hear or feel your brain doesn't mean it's not working...The brain works harder because it does a whole lot while all the heart does is to pump blood. Will you rate a computer lower than a water pump ?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On May 09, 2015
mfm04622:

How can you call that vegetable state of living without a brain being alive? Without a brain you are not aware of anything! What the machine does for you is breathe and pump your heart for you. If you can't hear or feel anything, you can't talk, is that being alive?
Bottomline remains you are alive and your brain may or may not come alive. You have to be alive to have a brain that might work again.

If I stop that heart from beating, all your chances are gone.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 09, 2015
ILIDEFI:

What exactly does the brain does besides pumping blood as instructed by the brain ? I'm yet to see an argument here disputing the fact that the power house of the body is the brain. If every cells can get blood without being pumped by the heart, what do you need the heart for ?

The functionality and survival of the body cells lie entirely on the blood not the heart because the heart is nothing but a pumping machine !
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Cuzz: 9:03pm On May 09, 2015
Timmytimmy:
Biology101: The brain is the god of the body.

The body can be compared to a computer system with the brain being the CPU. It controls and co-ordinates every other oragan in the body. Most people don't understand that even the seemingly simplest body actions like sneezing or even a blink are actually orders given by the brain. Everything done by the body is controlled by the brain.

The brain isn't just for thoughts.

The heart on the other hand is a less more important organ. We have heart machines that serve as substitutes when the heart isn't functioning properly. That is why we have heart transplants but we don’t have brain transplants.

At least not yet.
u failed, stop all this biology this biology that. Answer is d heart.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by nwadiuko1(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2015
Nose
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On May 09, 2015
SirLewis:
I saw your earlier rants and insults on other comments and I knew that with your infantile nature you couldn't help but quote me. Hold your nostrils with your fingers, open your mouth, now breath in and out. Please don't quote me again I don't have time for simpletons.
To say I'm baffled at the guy will be an understatement, Lolgrin
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by repogirl(f): 9:05pm On May 09, 2015
fulfillment22:

I wanted to say you're brilliant when I saw the first paragraph but...
This is what happens when you don't make google your friend. pls enlighten yourself , google is free for everyone.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Tinkybabe(f): 9:05pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Without the heart there won't be life for the others to function, so why are we having this debate?

It's the brain, the brain co-ordinates and controls the activities of the body through the hypothalamus. It's the brain that control the beating of the heart.
The brain is the power house of the body.

Having said that , both are extremely vital organs, a defect in either could be deadly.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Cuzz: 9:05pm On May 09, 2015
Djicemob:
Which of this body organ never rest? Or which do you think is the busiest and most hardworking?

A.The brain
B.The Eyes
C.The Nose
D.The Ears
E.The Heart
F.The Mouth

Pls choose and state your reasons cheesy

Cc:Obinoscopy lalasticlala
the busiest is the brain bt 24/7 work rate is d heart.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by AlphaDray: 9:06pm On May 09, 2015
SirLewis:
its obvious you sleep with your mouth opened. How about sleeping with both you mouth and your nose closed...goat
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by mfm04622: 9:06pm On May 09, 2015
cyrilstober:
The Noise is the most busiest organ

What work does the nose does? Without the lungs expanding and collapsing, what will the nose do? The main work of the nose is really SMELLING!!! So do you smell all the time?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by BlackPeni5: 9:06pm On May 09, 2015
jhidey08:
first thing first, imagine ur phone without battery, no matter how up to date ur phone OS is, if u don't av battery 2 power it it's just a waste. Likewise d human body, u're talking of heart transplant as if u can just enter market and buy a heart den fix, a human heart is useful only about 40minutes after d original owner has passed on. Getting a heart donor means d person donating it will die, wot if u find a donor and it doesn't match? Do u know dat if ur brain is removed u'll not die? U'll not jst function as an individual, u'll luk lyk a statue. If d heart stops for a moment u're gone. Therefore, d heart is d most important part of d human body, cos it gives d remaining parts d Avenue to carry out their duties.

Don't be stupid..The battery to your body is the brain and not the heart ...The only sentiment you guys have is because you can feel the heart at work.

Now to address the point that the body can work without the brain..too much movie is worrying you. Different parts if the brain control different parts of the body...If you remain the whole brain...All the parts of the body will not function and will die. But if a small part is damaged, only the functions it controls will stop. Please next time use your brain when replying me.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 9:07pm On May 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What exactly does the brain does besides pumping blood as instructed by the brain ? I'm yet to see an argument here disputing the fact that the power house of the body is the brain. If every cells can get blood without being pumped by the heart, what do you need the heart for ?

The functionality and survival of the body cells lie entirely on the blood not the heart because the heart is nothing but a pumping machine !
I believe the question is "which is the busiest and never rests" no?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Golddy(f): 9:07pm On May 09, 2015
The eye....
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 09, 2015
The brain. Do you know the brain doesn't feel pain yet it is the most sensitive part of our body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Any Comment That Does Not Get A Like In 30 min Gets 1500 Naira Worth Of Recharge / Who Can Spot The Phone? / Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.