Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Smart Are You,answer This Question - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Smart Are You,answer This Question (47024 Views)

Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Golddy(f): 9:08pm On May 09, 2015
The ears
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by mfm04622: 9:08pm On May 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the brain goes to sleep when you are asleep,pick another option grin

Where did you get that info? What do you dream with? Your heart? What control your heart when you sleep? Or your breathing? Or you think those organs work on automatic?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by lexy2920(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2015
its the heart because if it didn't supply enough blood to the other part of the body the part will fail it duty moreover heart can function without brain but brain cannot function without the heart.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by sirwilly1(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2015
holar2ge:
Heart
Cos the moment the heart stop taking in air and distributing blood..ur a Deadman!
Wrong. Do you know that your heartbeat stops when you sneeze? Try it out.
But even when you sleep, your brain is still at work.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by AlphaDray: 9:10pm On May 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Nose
bro you bam...you too much jare
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by mfm04622: 9:11pm On May 09, 2015
Elcemento:
The brain....if it stops work,there's no reversal,you are dead.The brain still keeps working even when you are asleep.That's why you dream when asleep

The heart...it has been scientifically proven that the heart can stop for some seconds even minutes and you will still be alive .
Not seconds! Hours have been recorded! The footballer that collapsed during EPL match was out for over an hour before they got his pulse back!
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On May 09, 2015
Tinkybabe:

It's the brain, the brain co-ordinates and controls the activities of the body through the hypothalamus. It's the brain that control the beating of the heart.
The brain is the power house of the body.

Having said that , both are extremely vital organs, a defect in either could be deadly.
The brain is the instructor, can you be an instructor without someone to instruct?

If there's nothing to co-ordinate, where does the need to or word co-ordinate come from? Why is it in existence?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by AlphaDray: 9:11pm On May 09, 2015
Wwwee...where are from?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by SirLewis(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
its obvious you sleep with your mouth opened. How about sleeping with both you mouth and your nose closed...goat
"Never tell a fool that he is a fool. All you'll have is an angry fool." —Talmud
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by jhidey08(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Without the heart there won't be life for the others to function, so why are we having this debate?
I dunno, some people r naturally dull. Such people will tell u dat roofing is more important dan foundation when building a house.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Ebonymiss: 9:12pm On May 09, 2015
None of the above grin
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by DozieInc(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2015
SirTunechi:
I think is the heart cus I know of some humans that gat no brains and they are still fvcking living
lol
yea I know of peeps that are heart-less, but very healthy and happy...
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 9:13pm On May 09, 2015
jhidey08:
I dunno, some people r naturally dull. Such people will tell u dat roofing is more important dan foundation when building a house.
The argument is funny to me because I don't get how this is disputable.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
I believe the question is "which is the busiest and never rests" no?

Busiest and the most hardworking

Lol

Do you even know how hardworking you liver is ?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Jumbledwords: 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Bottomline remains you are alive and your brain may or may not come alive. You have to be alive to have a brain that might work again.

If I stop that heart from beating, all your chances are gone.

If a person is brain dead, except something overly extraordinary happens, that's the end. On the other hand, undergoing a heart transplant is still possible for a person with a heart defect.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nayok(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
Heart , all Of dem cant/work function without heart, but heart can function without them ie. Diastole & syastole responsible for their living
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nickymezor(f): 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
Its s brain nw
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 9:16pm On May 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Busiest and the most hardworking

Lol

Do you even know how hardworking you liver is ?
The busiest is definitely the most hardworking na, shior.grin

If my heart stop beating, will I still have a liver to worry about?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by AlphaDray: 9:16pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
To say I'm baffled at the guy will be an understatement, Lolgrin
dude I don't have your time. So have fun in your most stupid way
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Ilekeh(f): 9:19pm On May 09, 2015
My Muscles
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 09, 2015
Djicemob:
Which of this body organ never rest? Or which do you think is the busiest and most hardworking?

A.The brain
B.The Eyes
C.The Nose
D.The Ears
E.The Heart
F.The Mouth

Pls choose and state your reasons cheesy

Cc:Obinoscopy lalasticlala

The tongue
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by skylane: 9:20pm On May 09, 2015
Everydaeguy:
so pumping of blood is just to you?whenever it stops,u stop breathing buddy...take care of your heart now buddy..
are we talking abt the most important or hardworking? By the way apart from pumping wat else?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by stingbreed(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Are you for real? Can you use the mouth if the nose can't draw air?
Yes u can use d mouth but not for too long,,, the primary function of d nose is for breathing but that's not d primary function of d mouth
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by AlphaDray: 9:21pm On May 09, 2015
SirLewis:
"Never tell a fool that he is a fool. All you'll have is an angry fool." —Talmud
I see!! nice one...so you are refering to your self as an angry fool!! Wow that's nice once again
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by mfm04622: 9:21pm On May 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
This goes out to all in the house...pls how does the nose go to sleep/rest? Pls explain plssss

What work does the nose do in the first place? The lungs really do the work of breathing! The nose is just a tube that is meant to smell the air that passes through it! Which one works, your pumping machine or the pipe that take water to the tank?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Tinkybabe(f): 9:23pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
The brain is the instructor, can you be an instructor without someone to instruct?

If there's nothing to co-ordinate, where does the need to or word co-ordinate come from? Why is it in existence?

On a second thought, I don't think there's an heirachy with these two organs. You are right about the brain being pretty much useless without the heart to provide it with blood, likewise, the heart is just as useless without the instruction of the brain.

They work hand in hand so there's really no genuine basis for comparison .
Each is just as important as the other.
This is analogous to the chicken and egg situation.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by playboyAIU(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
it is the heart cos it pumps blood continously even wen you are sleeping but the sometimes even wen you are awake the brain is resting

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
freecocoa:
The busiest is definitely the most hardworking na, shior.grin

If my heart stop beating, will I still have a liver to worry about?

If a person's heart stopped beating for a minute, he goes into cardiac arrest. That means the heart dies until resuscitation but during that period a good part of your brain cells are still working within that minute that the brain stopped working.

The brain is the part that tells other parts what to do. If any part of the body breaks down or stop functioning, the problem and solution should come from the brain.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by skylane: 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
banttieman:

should we remove your heart for 10 secs for u to understand how important that organ is to your entire system?
is it importance or hardworking? The heart stops working wen it stops receiving signal frm the brain,if the brain stops functioning the heart will.if the head is decapitated the brain is still conscious 4 up till 10secs,but if brain stops d heart stops
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by mfm04622: 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
damselalayo:
One can be brain dead and the heart will still keep pumping blood to all parts of other organs like the liver,kidney and its the best time to harvest organs for transplant though the patient won't be able to breath nor do anything cos the brain controls cordination,so the heart is the ultimate
The heart need instructions from the brain to pump blood! Without the brain, the heart is useless.The brain control ALL bodily functions, bothe the voluntary and involuntary actions
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by possibilita(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2015
Its the heart,ur brain rests wen u sleep but if ur heart sleeps with u,u will find ursef in hell or in heaven if u r lucky.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by freecocoa(f): 9:25pm On May 09, 2015
Jumbledwords:

If a person is brain dead, except something overly extraordinary happens, that's the end. On the other hand, undergoing a heart transplant is still possible for a person with a heart defect.
While the transplant goes on, is their something used to replace it to enable one stay alive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Any Comment That Does Not Get A Like In 30 min Gets 1500 Naira Worth Of Recharge / Who Can Spot The Phone? / Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.