Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* (56764 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 09, 2015
Signs you a dating a boy and not a man

1.)Lives at home with parents
A real man wants responsibilities. Wants to be out in the real world figuring out how life works e.g getting a job , paying bills , studying etc. a man also helps out his family long after his left his home to ease the stress on his parents.
Only a boy would carry on living with parents eating, taking their money and not contributing nothing to the household .
2.) does not work
A man is hard working , never wants to be idle plans for his future and is very ambitious, because his working toward having a family settling down and living a comfortable life. A boy on thinks about now, lazy and has no ambition whatsoever .. Some don't even want to study or further their education. But i bet you they are hitting clubs and down with current fashion n music...
3) very childish
They joke alot, they take nothing serious everything they do or say is one big game or party.you can never have a straight or mature conversation with them.
4.)Anger
They get angry quick over little things and can be very irrational in decision making. A man would never hit a woman no matter the situation but find ways around a hostile encounter.
5.) Rejection
A man is not afraid of rejection but sees it as a learning experience to better himself or move on . A boy takes offence and acts out in a childish manner.
6.)Initiative
A man knows a good woman when he sees one , they look beyond beautiful and overall appearance and get to know a lady inside and out, they are not shy and can take risk even if it means looking silly to get the woman. A boy mostly interested in appearance they are not bothered about getting to know a woman also they find it hard to commit .
7.)Honesty
Boy tell lies alot petty ones, a man is honest and knows when to take ownership of his mistakes . A man is not afraid to apologise for wrong doings . A boy would make excuses for them.
8.)Manners
A man has manners they are polite and treat women right . They respect your parents and family. a boy lacks manners some wont even greet your parents and they talk to women like objects .

Source: me

You can add yours smiley

*sips tea*

64 Likes 218 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by sinaj(f): 10:30pm On May 09, 2015
All true smiley

jacksparrow1207!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Macmilla(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:
Signs you a dating a boy and not a man

1.)Lives at home with parents
A real man wants responsibilities. Wants to be out in the real world figuring out how life works e.g getting a job , paying bills , studying etc. a man also helps out his family long after his left his home to ease the stress on his parents.
Only a boy would carry on living with parents eating, taking their money and not contributing nothing to the household .
2.) does not work
A man is hard working , never wants to be idle plans for his future and is very ambitious, because his working toward having a family settling down and living a comfortable life. A boy on thinks about now, lazy and has no ambition whatsoever .. Some don't even want to study or further their education. But i bet you they are hitting clubs and down with current fashion n music...
3) very childish
They joke alot, they take nothing serious everything they do or say is one big game or party.you can never have a straight or mature conversation with them.
4.)Anger
They get angry quick over little things and can be very irrational in decision making. A man would never hit a woman no matter the situation but find ways around a hostile encounter.
5.) Rejection
A man is not afraid of rejection but sees it as a learning experience to better himself or move on . A boy takes offence and acts out in a childish manner.
6.)Initiative
A man knows a good woman when he sees one , they look beyond beautiful and overall appearance and get to know a lady inside and out, they are not shy and can take risk even if it means looking silly to get the woman. A boy mostly interested in appearance they are not bothered about getting to know a woman also they find it hard to commit .
7.)Honesty
Boy tell lies alot petty ones, a man is honest and knows when to take ownership of his mistakes . A man is not afraid to apologise for wrong doings . A boy would make excuses for them.
8.)Manners
A man has manners they are polite and treat women right . They respect your parents and family. a boy lacks manners some wont even greet your parents and they talk to women like objects .

Source: me

You can add yours smiley

*sips tea*
*clears throat*
*looks around*
*runs away*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by jbl007(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2015
sinaj:
first to ...
But for ur fine face my dear...I for yab u o.

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 09, 2015
Interesting

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
Sinaj eh. If u wan do am bad tin just seize her fone for one hour
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Youngpo413: 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
Make thunder fire airtel!

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 09, 2015
sinaj:
All true smiley

jacksparrow1207!!!

Here I am ma!

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Acekidc4(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2015
List upon List everywhere on Nairaland!! Haba, Una no dey Tired Ni??

20 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 10:41pm On May 09, 2015
Na simple logic.

Anger no differentiate man from boy though.

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:
Na simple logic.

Anger no differentiate man from boy though.

They way they handle it is undecided

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2015
@ op. U no dey sleep? U didn't answer the question, you want oda girls to ansa
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

They way they handle it is undecided

No, and that's y people tend to go for anger management.

And even at that, there's no 100% guarantee it would work.

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by dharay88: 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
Ohk.
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
Aroboi:

Wel said..so who ar u dating,a boy or a man?

Waiting for right man ..
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 09, 2015
U talk well sha

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by peeparty(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2015
well tot lala

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

No, and that's y people tend to go for anger management.

And even at that, there's no 100% guarantee it would work.

But a mature guy would handle it better ... Trust me

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Here I am ma!
wots up wid d video
Op nice one smiley

ClassyAdewumi:
@ op. U no dey sleep? U didn't answer the question, you want oda girls to ansa

Anyone can add their own
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Johneyhaz: 10:51pm On May 09, 2015
Am always a man,even when i was a boy grin grin

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
Thank God I have all the qualities of a man as regards to the write-up
*dancing shoki*

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by lilmax(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2015
Almost true

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 10:53pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

But a mature guy would handle it better ... Trust me

And wats the best way of overcoming ur anger around annoying people?
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

And wats the best way of overcoming ur anger around annoying people?

Walk away .. A man knows what battles to fight ... And arguing with a woman aint it wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
jbl007:

lol...

but I wudnt av mind d yabbin part tongue

I just stole ur d.p tongue
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 10:57pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Walk away .. A man knows what battles to fight ... And arguing with a woman aint it wink

So a man with anger issue can hit other annoying guys but not a woman?

Does that make him mature?

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

So a man with anger issue can hit other annoying guys but not a woman?

Does that make him mature?

Lol dont twist my words .....

Battles to fight can be anything
He can b angry with himself when doesnt hit targets at work... Argue or get angry bout a business move . What i mean is anger doesnt have to b violent u know ..

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by sinaj(f): 10:58pm On May 09, 2015
jbl007:

lol I just stole ya d.p wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed