Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. (1964 Views)

Who Can Help With This Igbo Song Lyrics? / Wow!! White Kids Singing Melodious IGBO Song / Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by slam7000(m): 6:19am On May 10, 2015
Norwegian Choir performing Igbo Christian Song/hymn.

Song performed at Karleby Medievial Church Finland..in second video, same song performed at the University of Adelaide, South Australia.

bigfrancis21
pavore9
omenka
JosephAchuzie
sonny bobo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73n-XaXQGFM&noredirect=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4r99HYxYQ4.

1 Like

Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by omenka(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2015
slam7000:
Norwegian Choir performing Igbo Christian Song/hymn.

Song performed at Karleby Medievial Church Finland..in second video, same song performed at the University of Adelaide, South Australia.

bigfrancis21
pavore9
omenka
JosephAchuzie
sonny bobo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73n-XaXQGFM&noredirect=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4r99HYxYQ4.

Ahaaaaa!!! I said it in the other thread! I knew there must be one for the Igbos as well. cheesy

Lovely. And nice one Op. smiley

1 Like

Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by basisop(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2015
Ifumu kpo mu Onye Igbo maka na mu bu Onye Igbo.
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by slam7000(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2015
omenka:
Ahaaaaa!!! I said it in the other thread! I know there must be one for the Igbos as well. cheesy

Lovely. And nice one Op. smiley

Do you like the song though? smiley smiley

I think you and your friends now know what to do, maka na emee nwa ka emere ibe ya, obi adi ya mma.. wink
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by omenka(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2015
slam7000:

Do you like the song though? smiley smiley

I think you and your friends now know what to do, maka na emee nwa ka emere ibe ya, obi adi ya mma.. wink
Quite honestly I played neither videos (the Yorubas and this one). I didn't/don't think was/is necessary. The screenshots are enough for me. smiley

Cc: Lalasticlala. Please give this the coverage it deserves. smiley
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by alberto2k(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2015
Nice cool
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by datguru: 6:54am On May 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by nzeobi(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2015
Even angels in heaven sing Igbo songs
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by slam7000(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2015
omenka:
Quite honestly I played neither videos (the Yorubas and this one). I didn't/don't think was/is necessary. The screenshots are enough for me. smiley

Cc: Lalasticlala. Please give this the coverage it deserves. smiley

Screenshots ke?. This video was not posted for the graphics to be admired. Watch the video and listen to the song, that is the primary purpose. I am sure you,ll be lifted and besides today is Sunday. It would be a nice way to start your day.
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by Waspy(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2015
I knew it....I saw this thread coming....... Niggas are very easy to predict and will never disappoint. grin grin Igbos feeling inferior and always wanting to measure up to their big brother since 1960. undecided undecided
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by omenka(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2015
slam7000:

Screenshots ke?. This video was not posted for the graphics to be admired. Watch the video and listen to the song, that is the primary purpose. I am sure you,ll be lifted and besides today is Sunday. It would be a nice way to start your day.
Lol. Although I use a BB (meaning I pay less for data), I do a lot of browsing and would rather use that to got through dozens of pages of other different stuffs. Think that is more useful bro. smiley
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by Nobody: 7:19am On May 10, 2015
Igbos know how to represent with their people andd song going places. Igbo kwenu
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by omenka(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2015
Waspy:
I knew it....I saw this thread coming....... Niggas are very easy to predict and will never disappoint. grin Igbos feeling inferior and always wanting to measure up to their big brother since 1960. undecided undecided
Oga, this is absolutely uncalled for. Haba. Must you guys turn every single things into a row?? Na wa oo!! angry

Lalasticlala, could you please delete this comment and other such comment people would post on this thread and give it the publicity her counterpart got yesterday please...
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by rill: 7:23am On May 10, 2015
counter thread? seriously
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by Waspy(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2015
omenka:
Oga, this is absolutely uncalled for. Haba. Must you guys turn every single things into a row?? Na wa oo!! angry

Lalasticlala, could you please delete this comment and other such comment people would post on this thread and give it the publicity her counterpart got yesterday please...
Whats uncalled for. Isn't it irritating to you how some peeps run the extra mile just to measure up/ compete or feel among? Must there always be a famzing thread similar to the Yorubas only from a set of pple? It's so childish and annoying brother. Igbos need some growing up to do Haba angry angry
Re: Norwegian Choir Performing Igbo Song/hymn. by omenka(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2015
Waspy:
Whats uncalled for. Isn't it irritating to you how some peeps run the extra mile just to measure up/ compete or feel among? Must there always be a famzing thread similar to the Yorubas only from a set of pple? It's so childish and annoying brother. Igbos need some growing up to do Haba angry angry
Last time I checked Nairaland didn't proscribe "famzing", and there is nothing wrong with anyone blowing their own trumpet, at least they didn't spite anyone in doing so. I don't see ANYTHING annoying in what the op posted.

And you should really stop the usage of the word "flaties". It is very offensive.

(1) (Reply)

Degrading State Of Nigeria National Park-old Oyo. / 7 Exotic Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.