Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (37120 Views)

Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / Behind The Clouds By Ifeoma Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2015
Following. .. .
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by NwaliE01: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Well written my guy. Oya were are those creating fluids? I wouldn't be surprise when they have things to clean and re-write. 2GOD-BD-Glory
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by arabaribiti(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2015
I dey follow you
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by siegfried99(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Cool story
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by snowytee(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Oversabi,una don use mouth spoil the tory.The writer sef,looking for likes and follows,na this kind story dey take 6months to complete.Lost interest already jare
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Khd95(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Op pls pictures. Of d murder nko grin
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Op kontinew biko
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Hawlahscho
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by eunisam: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015
eunisam cued.
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2015
NAWA FOR UNA OOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNA NO GREE PERSON WRITE HM STORY AS E GO TAKE SWEET AM NA ONLY TO DEY PICK FAULT AS IF SAY UNA SABI ALL while doing it under the umbrella of "my humble opinion"Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww " LET HE WHO CAN write WRITE.

3 Likes

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Dexema(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2015
Is this how bitter the literature section is? I would rather stick to politics and general tinz.
Lol@ correcting fluid grin

1 Like

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Hanibal(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2015
The construction is poor
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by flaky66(f): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Nawa ooooh....whr op kon fly go??....nyc story anyways....i'll try to fllw xo berra update oooh
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2015
No update again And this made frontpage
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by motherlode: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
No updates again! undecided the Op got what he wanted! A front page!
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by SammieLowkey(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
I just learnt something 4rm this, it is applicable to God's Favour. It doesn't matter how many started b4 you, neither is it based on your qualifications, or in this case ur 'writing prowess'. When it is ur time, HE will go against all Protocols and do it to your Favour.
OP please continue ur story, accept the ''necessary'' criticisms and ditch those of 'bad-bloods'-they will always complain. I may not read this story to the end, but I'm glad I've learnt something 4rm it already.

3 Likes

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by bummyla(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Please continue! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by sod09(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
bummyla:
Please continue! http://www.bummyla.com
ok

1 Like

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
i'm flabagasted wow i got to the f.p

Thank you all for the comments and corrections + encouragement i noticed that some persons are complaining about my delays

i just graduated from secondary school and i have been writing so many exams and am about to write another exam

i guess the reason why i feel so concerned about the follows is because am still 15 years old sand i have a long way to go

but thanks tho..

more updates coming soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by slap1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
15 years and out of secondary school? Hmm. Well, the fact you actually decided to write is encouraging. Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Canme4u(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
akpobi:
Thank you all for the comments and corrections + encouragement i noticed that some persons are complaining about my delays

i just graduated from secondary school and i have been writing so many exams and am about to write another exam

i guess the reason why i feel so concerned about the follows is because am still 15 years old sand i have a long way to go

but thanks tho..

more updates coming soon

Pizur or I don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Kitme(f): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
This made Fp?? Holy spirit!! I'm not hating but there are a lot of stories on here that are fp-worthy! The Mods are generous..
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kitme:
This made Fp?? Holy spirit!!
I'm not hating but there are a lot of stories on here that are fp-worthy!
The Mods are generous..
Kit, when 'Selfless Desires' made FP, it needed too many an editing to be perfect. Let the bro be, Ma'am, he should be encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Kitme(f): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Kit, when 'Selfless Desires' made FP, it needed too many an editing to be perfect. Let the bro be, Ma'am, he should be encouraged.
Excuse me, is this about my story?
With just three updates and it's on fp?
Selfless had numerous updates before hitting the first page, Stop making me look like an hater.
I never discourage him, Sire!

1 Like

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Dbeloved1: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Following
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kitme:

Excuse me, is this about my story?
With just three updates and it's on fp?
Selfless had numerous updates before hitting the first page, Stop making me look like an hater.
I never discourage him, Sire!
Numerous updates that needed tons of editing, wasn't it, ma'am?

Cheers. Drinks on the house!

1 Like

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by darnley16(m): 1:00am On Aug 30, 2015
akpobi:
i'm flabagasted wow i got to the f.p

but thanks tho..

more updates coming soon
you've got talent kid
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Kitme(f): 4:17am On Aug 30, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Numerous updates that needed tons of editing, wasn't it, ma'am?

Cheers. Drinks on the house!
Really?
Am I the only one who questioned this story?
Why the attack on my story and me?
Why the bad blood? Why making me look like an hater?

Btw, you should have just tell straight how you feel about my story and not beating around the bush.
Don't bother replying this!!
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Hawlahscho(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kwhat!!!!!!!! See quarrel on d story I came to read sad I'm out of here.
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
He picked up what seemed to be an empty i.d card case and scrutinised it. He kept it in his pocket. Few minutes after he had kept it he heard gunshots,and the window glass belonging to the restaurant behind him was shattered. The noise of the shattered window glass was quite alarming. He rose up almost immediately and tried to bring out his phone from his pocket, suddenly he was shot on the leg. He fell down screaming with the loudest tone of voice. He brought out his phone and dialled the hotline for the police. More bullets were still being fired at him as he was trying to call. Arrrgh,he screamed,he got shot again at the side of his stomach. Blood came out forcefully,like an open tap. He kept dialling the phone number. He was bleeding profusely. At last the phone was answered "this is inspector otgea" . I,I,I just got shot arrgh,i need an ambulance now .I'm at deco road. Helllppp me ooo. Although the road was deserted because that was the last saturday of the month in which everyone was expected to stay at home and observe hygienic cleaning of their environ ment. No one was expected to go out until 12:00 pm, lest he or she wanted to be fined. But there were still some daredevils, "the fools that rushed into where angels feared to tread"

to be continued
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Guys hold on i just updated my other story coup de tat so just ne patient please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) / Broken Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.