Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter (40352 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 / Old Photo Of Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo With Clotheless Pupils Of A Local School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by hector123: 7:24am On May 10, 2015
My people what are your comments on these pictures of papa Awo?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by shakazuldadon: 7:25am On May 10, 2015
nice

helicopters then...... private jets today......

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by delishpot: 7:25am On May 10, 2015
Wetin make person talk?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by omokoladele(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2015
If i nor comment dem go ban me?

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by Young03(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2015
Poverty go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by sinizia: 8:02am On May 10, 2015
Hoping to see in future, the throwback picture of Thief. A. Orji in Kirikiri Maximum prison.

Young03:
Poverty go to hell

If you actually knew what it's like to own a helicopter back then, you won't be typing this post.

P.S: standing near a helicopter or flying in one doesn't actually mean the person owns it. So Awo might actually not be the owner of the helicopter.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by 1stola: 8:12am On May 10, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by tunex23: 8:13am On May 10, 2015
#Respect

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by amAZEing: 8:16am On May 10, 2015
Nice One There, Great Sage.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by slimfit1(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2015
I would love to see or know where the helicopter is now.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by richidinho(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2015
I tot they were not corrupt to av used this kind of luxury, he could have ride on bicycle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by illiad: 8:52am On May 10, 2015
So he actually bought a plane with the money he stole from Biafrans from the proceeds of his 20pounds evil policy to render Igbos moneyless after the war?

Hell Fire must provide awolowo a vista to peruse the successes of the Igbo people he did all to humiliate.

No peace for the wicked.

In the end he thought suicide would make God forget his vicious sins, unknown to the evil one that God rather doubled his iniquities and ferried his damned soul to abysmal hell.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by REMMEI(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2015
grin. I still need me ann Agbada and kembe trousers..

I doubt if the copter is his cos he came down from it doesn't mean he owns it.. maximum respect our hero past.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by AKMoney1(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2015
Great Man!

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by kendrick9(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2015
illiad:
So he actually bought a plane with the money he stole from Biafrans after his 20pounds evil policy to render Igbos moneyless?

No peace for the wicked.
even in grave,there will be no peace for him.... he was a a wicked human being

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by Nobody: 9:42am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Hoping to see in future, the throwback picture of Thief. A. Orji in Kirikiri Maximum prison.

Who is the owner of those luxury duplexes being built on former site of Min of Lands Umuahia ?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by Nobody: 9:44am On May 10, 2015
richidinho:
I tot they were not corrupt to av used this kind of luxury, he could have ride on bicycle

They gave not changed

Tinubu, the change agent still uses a private jet.

Nigerians are generally greedy. Hero worship will not leave some of we Nigerian masses..
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by Nobody: 10:07am On May 10, 2015
kendrick9:
You have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by elitehow: 10:15am On May 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by Chubhie: 10:24am On May 10, 2015
Awo The Philosopher.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by bruno419(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2015
Those days grin grin

Chai I remember
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by WIZGUY69(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2015
The Most Patriotic Man Ever in Nigeria.

The Holder of some people's wealth.

I duff my hat sir. cool

When the Chief Awolowo was flying in HeRicopter, some people are still running pant less in the forest of
E...u...u. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2015
Una don start with awolowo shey? If they rename your schools nah to awolowo, una go start to dey complain like you did when we thought abiola was your hero

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by Nobody: 10:51am On May 10, 2015
kendrick9:
he committed suicide bro...thats the lowest form of death, a shameful one at most

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by kendrick9(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris
yawn..... u are so stupid... jog on kid

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by kendrick9(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2015
liberty300:
Una don start with awolowo shey? If they rename your schools nah to awolowo, una go start to dey complain like you did when we thought abiola was your hero
yep... it shows what a spineless coward he was by taking his own life.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by tuk2ato(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2015
He was even braver in death than your War hero that abandoned you for exile in Ivory Coast.
liberty300:
he committed suicide bro...thats the lowest form of death, a shameful one at most

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by dridowu: 12:21pm On May 10, 2015
Great Man Awolowo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by Babacele: 12:45pm On May 10, 2015
Despite his imperfections, he perfectly changed the landscape called Nigeria. He is a god in whom God is well pleased -the spirit ,philosophy n letter that sustained the wind of change that has brought Nigeria to the promise land in 2015. He is a legend ,n has no mate here, not in this clime n lifetime. God bless Awo,God bless Tinubu, God bless GMB n God bless Nigeria!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by oneeaast: 12:55pm On May 10, 2015
kendrick9:
is it true he commited suicide?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Awolowo With His Helicopter by OneNaira6: 12:58pm On May 10, 2015
So the corrupt thief bought himself a helicopter eeh?
Despite all that, he was still jailed and allowed to rot until he finally did the world a favour amd killed himself.
I hope the black hilter is enjoying hell. #spits and shit on his grave

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan / Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.