Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] (4575 Views)

Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) / Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by onlykay(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2015
Safina is pictured on the Right with her father when she was a baby and on the left, a grown woman with her cute sons.

1 Like

Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by xreal: 8:49am On May 10, 2015
Yeah, the FIRST FAMILY.

#May29ICan'tWait

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by mdbissalla(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2015
these na old pix pls park well oga you no no waiting u dey talk wooo
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by madridguy(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by Nobody: 8:52am On May 10, 2015
northerners are kinda cute sha... If not for the fact that one is in a very serious relationship, I will really have love to date any abo.ki babe I come across. Ibnsultaan whatcha' say? cheesy

But I really dislike that food they eat; TUWO, yuck.

Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by orobs93(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2015
Not like one ex president that all we could read is foster daughter foster son forster uncle forster sister forster wife only his mother was real

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by Bilabong(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2015
Looking good
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by Bilabong(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2015
orobs93:
Not like one ex president that all we could read is foster daughter foster son forster uncle forster sister foster wife only his mother was real
What are you trying to say? Must Nigerian always bring sentiments into every little thing ?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by kokoA(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2015
Baba is a happy man.. Beautiful children and adorable grand kids all over.. Our presidential villa is soon gonna have lovely kids jumping around everywhere making joyful noises.. #BeautifulSightAndSound..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by bewla(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2015
if
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by Omololu007(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
orobs93:
Not like one ex president that all we could read is foster daughter foster son forster uncle forster sister forster wife only his mother was real
see as u tak style insult d clueless one from otuoke grin
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by orobs93(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2015
Bilabong:

What are you trying to say? Must Nigerian always bring sentiments into every little thing ?

Which 1 be sentiments weren't the national dailies reporting it abeg pack well you don't even knw d meaning of sentiment

1 Like

Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by Nobody: 10:25am On May 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:
northerners are kinda cute sha... If not for the fact that one is in a very serious relationship, I will really have love to date any abo.ki babe I come across. Ibnsultaan whatcha' say? cheesy

hahahahaha
Tuwo da miyan taushe.
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by nerodenero: 10:41am On May 10, 2015
Beautiful mind, beautiful family.

I am not GMB's fan but rejecting the Governors' ministerial list was awesome. I am impressed. Hope in Nigeria is gradually being rekindled.
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 10, 2015
orobs93:

The foster part of him is endearing. He gives hope and opportunities to the underprivileged. He doesn't give hope on the economy though.
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 10, 2015
orobs93:
lmao. Oboy u bad oo
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by jhidey08(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:

TUWO is still a very nice food compared to DAN WAKEH, I vomit whenever I c d food being prepared.
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by tundamartin: 9:03pm On May 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:

One man's food is another man's poison. Na apku u like abi na mala? May be na dog meat do am for you? yak!
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by san316(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by Bilabong(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2015
orobs93:

Which 1 be sentiments weren't the national dailies reporting it abeg pack well you don't even knw d meaning of sentiment
Which national dailies reported it? If those mentioned are not the greatest then come out with your own list with facts and evidence.
Re: Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] by seunlayi(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2015
soon, we are going to be having pics of those that first tasted her daughter .... on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) / Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.