Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? (793 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Kinkale(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2015
WHAT WILL YOu DO
Ok here's a scenerio: Armed men breaks into the house robs you but before leaving, gives U a gun to shoot your wife and you hold it begging them u can't do it because you love hear dearly.
They get angry collects the gun and gives it to your wife to shoot you, she shoots immediately but fortunately/unfortunately there was no bullet in it and the robbers collect there gun and leave laughing.
Abeg wetin u go do ur wife ?
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Mariecakes(f): 8:58am On May 10, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Tallesty1(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2015
Make I recover from the shock first
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by bundur(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2015
Wake up from ur dream
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by bewla(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2015
let me think am

well
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by dejt4u(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2015
And that is the end of the movie..
To be continued in season 2.. Also staring, Hank Anukwu, Jim Iyke and Tonto Dike
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Mynd44: 9:03am On May 10, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by AKMoney1(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2015
Kiss her

GOODBYE angry angry
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by pyyxxaro: 9:08am On May 10, 2015
The God of Shedrak , Meshak and abednego is my God

O Lord blind their eyes #they won't see my Compound #

#SpeakingInTonguesAlready#

Shaking my head like Mountain of Fire people ( Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire) cry
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by jascon1(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2015
Wow!!! Just wow!!!
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Kinkale(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2015
pyyxxaro:
The God of Shedrak , Meshak and abednego is my God

O Lord blind their eyes #they won't see my Compound #

#SpeakingInTonguesAlready#

Shaking my head like Mountain of Fire people ( Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire) cry

hahaha.. Bros.. Na prayer against thief yhu dey pray?
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by sammy500: 9:11am On May 10, 2015
lol.......i go go meet d robbers beg dem to load d gun make i kill her
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2015
Loooooool.. That was an expensive joke... I will ask her hw she knew dr was no bullet insyd.
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by pyyxxaro: 9:15am On May 10, 2015
Kinkale:

hahaha.. Bros.. Na prayer against thief yhu dey pray?

Bros na prayer Win am o grin
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Mutuwa(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2015
Kinkale:
WHAT WILL YOu DO
Ok here's a scenerio: Armed men breaks into the house robs you but before leaving, gives U a gun to shoot your wife and you hold it begging them u can't do it because you love hear dearly.
They get angry collects the gun and gives it to your wife to shoot you, she shoots immediately but fortunately/unfortunately there was no bullet in it and the robbers collect there gun and leave laughing.
Abeg wetin u go do ur wife ?

I no go divorce am o! Eh eh! She will either;
1. Be deadder than dead,or
2. Discover that there are worst things other than being dead!
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Kinkale(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Loooooool.. That was an expensive joke... I will ask her hw she knew dr was no bullet insyd.

abi... E fit be say na she bring the robbers sef
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Rajjah(f): 9:58am On May 11, 2015
Kai d woman no try at all
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2015
It's either I pack commot from the house or she pack commot. I can't live in the same house with a killer grin
Re: Nairalanders What Would You Do If You Were The Husband? by Fynestboi: 6:29pm On May 12, 2015
This one is strong. grin

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Great Minds / Nigeria Prison Service Test / One More Last Thing I Must Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.