Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,734 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (16440 Views)

Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? / Coolest musical Instrument Every Nairalander Should Learn / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by bandol(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
I guess the guy has access to Nairalander e-mail addresses and he uses that to find them on social media. grin u can't get my own right.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by cirmuell(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
Chidozieude:

Stop boasting Saliu

The OP is an amatuer tho
gringringrin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by AXYZ: 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
okoomoge2:
@ op what is my real name?
Yemi Lawal
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
cirmuell:
No fuel 4 where? grin
heyyy...see who's here
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by cirmuell(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
heyyy...see who's here
Well done o! grin

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
focus7:
Try me and let me see. I guess you are just trying to be popular and get front page.
lol..if i wanted to be popular...i will simply run for Mr Nairaland using a FAKE PiCTURE like most of our guys here do...hehehehe...

{in the voice of any typical Nigerian politician}...
DON'T LET ME MENTION NAMES OTHERWISE HEADS WILL ROLL
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 10, 2015
bandol:
I guess the guy has access to Nairalander e-mail addresses and he uses that to find them on social media. grin u can't get my own right.
i love the meaning of your first name. Bandele Ola. Wao...one would have thought Bamidele was all we could get

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
lol..if i wanted to be popular...i will simply run for Mr Nairaland using a FAKE PiCTURE like most of our guys here do...hehehehe...

{in the voice of any typical Nigerian politician}...
DON'T LET ME MENTION NAMES OTHERWISE HEADS WILL ROLL
let the head roll..... What's my name?

If u can't get it den u are a bastardd
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Yours is Olufemi Olaolu. shocked shocked
Try harder man u failed woefully even with an expo grin

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
i love the meaning of your first name. Bandele Ola. Wao...one would have thought Bamidele was all we could get
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Akanbiedu(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
Abeg give me ndu-chucks name, I need to deal with him.

5 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 2:52pm On May 10, 2015
delishpot:
I think soe can manage to see peoples email addy on NL and use it to look them up on fb. Thats why I dont use my NL email to do any personal thing online.
who does that? grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On May 10, 2015
Old trick. lipsrsealed
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 3:04pm On May 10, 2015
All this amateurs here self..Professional ways to do this..Just get into the browser one is using and from there, every information you need, or the baddest..simply get into the device one is using and boom grin everything is laid bare.. But not really necessary here except the stubborn ones like lipsrsealed
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 10, 2015
Whats my name? Get it correct and i will leave NL for you.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nickymezor(f): 3:08pm On May 10, 2015
Watz mine
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by zimoni(f): 3:10pm On May 10, 2015
delishpot:
I think soe can manage to see peoples email addy on NL and use it to look them up on fb. Thats why I dont use my NL email to do any personal thing online.

Maybe maybe not. remember he mentioned DSS. Maybe he's a personnel there or not nobody knows. One thing is certain, this website is being closely monitored by the authority.

I remember last year during Divine Invitation by General Chino(The CEO of Chinology Institute), he's asked for someone's e-mail addy if anyone agreed to meet him. It was only Uncle Ilugun that agreed to meet Chino at Palms, but Chino insisted he must send his e-mail address to him so he could communicate with him through the e-mail. Ilugun refused, he said we would be waiting for Chino at The Palms Ikeja, Chino no gree show up.

We later discovered Chino was using the e-mail to check for people's profile on fb and then post their pic in nl. Though he got the first one wrong(eggheader's pics, dem wan use mouth kill Tunde Salami, not sure if that's his name though, until eggheader and his crew attacked back). Last year was the craziest year in nairaland. It was full of fun from jan till dec. From deportation saga to various issues.

Me think, the OP is an hacker or something. There are so many guys who have gone to learn hacking when the picture exposure started last year.

What a funny thread.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by hottest111: 3:13pm On May 10, 2015
Get a life bro

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 10, 2015
Lemon12:
let the head roll..... What's my name?

If u can't get it den u are a bastardd
Chima, you of all prople should know that life isn't by gragra

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2015
hottest111:
Get a life bro
are you assuming i am jobless? Lol...if only you knew

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by delishpot: 3:16pm On May 10, 2015
zimoni:

Maybe maybe not. remember he mentioned DSS. Maybe he's a personnel there or not nobody knows. One thing is certain, this website is being closely monitored by the authority.

I remember last year during Divine Invitation by General Chino(The CEO of Chinology Institute), he's asked for someone's e-mail addy if anyone agreed to meet him. It was only Uncle Ilugun that agreed to meet Chino at Palms, but Chino insisted he must send his e-mail address to him so he could communicate with him through the e-mail. Ilugun refused, he said we would be waiting for Chino at The Palms Ikeja, Chino no gree show up.

We later discovered Chino was using the e-mail to check for people's profile on fb and then post their pic in nl. Though he got the first one wrong(eggheader's pics, dem wan use mouth kill Tunde Salami, not sure if that's his name though, until eggheader and his crew attacked back). Last year was the craziest year in nairaland. It was full of fun from jan till dec. From deportation saga to various issues.

Me think, the OP is an hacker or something. There are so many guys who have gone to learn hacking when the picture exposure started last year.

What a funny thread.

Choi! How did I miss out on the whole show? grin
Its well. But what do people gain from invading other peoples privacy? As in without the persons consent o

CyberWolf:
who does that? grin

Some people do it o.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Trut(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
Post my name, I will pay you 100k
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by lovely17(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
oya tell me mine
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2015
And mine is?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 10, 2015
zimoni:

What a funny thread.
awww...amazing story...

Well...this OP isn't a hacker...i will be frank to let guys know the secret...

First... We all have a Nairaland history/log of topics and posts which we make...it's on our profile.. This is ofcourse a good thing.

But NL is a very very very interesting world...many..of us...started as just visitors...then suddenly, we saw a topic where someone was gonna give out an information by email...or you needed to join a whatsapp group of common interest...or you really needed people to give you an advice abt something.. Or maybe you wanted to sell an item and had to include your details...or you wanted to give out your jamb registration number for people to help track your admission...these are majorly why many of us immediately changed from "visitor" status to "account holders".

So, if you scroll to the very first set of posts made by any typical nairalander..it is usually stuffs like:

" pls send to my email also dfsfs@gmail.com"

"Pls i also want to jokn that group, add me 080767644554555"

"Pls who can help check my jamb result 5736847483GH"

"If you need samsung65777, call 0804537474"

Bla bla bla.

So, if i check your NL past comments/posts ...I can easily get your full details by simply google searching with your email, phone number, jamb number, 2go name, twitter, BB pin and so on

Google is so helpful because it helps to show me all the sites you may have entered all this info...on some sites, you only gave your nick name. On other sites, you gave your first name, on another, you only put your business name. So, adding them all together, anyone can build your full profile.

So give yourself a test and see what happens..go on Google and search for your email address, phone number, bb pin and so on..and it will let you know how careless you may have been on the internet.

But...there is really no big deal having your profile on the internet if you have nothing to hide.

So, this OP isn't a hacker. Hacking is when you steal private information by getting into someone's private file...but in this case, you already put your private information in a public domain.

[size=18pt]hahahahahhahahahaha[/size]

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Djicemob: 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
My initials cheesy
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:32pm On May 10, 2015
Funny thread. grin grin grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by stepo707: 3:33pm On May 10, 2015
I want to know mrcork's own.shikena

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by zimoni(f): 3:33pm On May 10, 2015
delishpot:

Choi! How did I miss out on the whole show? grin
Its well. But what do people gain from invading other peoples privacy? As in without the persons consent o

Some people do it o.

Last year was full of fun and crazy stuff from jan till dec.

Chino started the picture exposure magana, his brothers from the east hailed him. The madness continued for six months until Eggheader(I don't know his rank now, maybe Colonel or Brig Gen in the Insurgency Armed Forces) and his crew formed Oodua Insurgency Incorporation(Oodua Armed Forces). Things got messy, people were being threatened whenever they bashed Yoruba/Yorubaland.

Then, few months later, the Insurgent group formed an alliance with General Chino(The CEO of Chinology Institute) to end tribalism, picture of members exposure and namecalling in nl. Their unholy alliance angered some guys from the East who formed Eastern Operative Department(EOD) to curtailed the excesses of OII and General Chino. Things got so bad until they all decided to sheath their swords.

There can never be a 2014 in nairaland again. The year was full of fun from jan till dec (Though most members weren't happy with exposure of members, but some were happy cos we found out some guys who called themselves Billionaires are actually strugglers in real life).

This website is still the best.

Long Live Nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Jimwalex(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2015
hahaha..joke of the century! oya oga ade,i challenge u to tell me mine
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by zimoni(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
awww...amazing story...

Well...this OP isn't a hacker...i will be frank to let guys know the secret...

First... We all have a Nairaland history/log of topics and posts which we make...it's on our profile.. This is ofcourse a good thing.

But NL is a very very very interesting world...many..of us...started as just visitors...then suddenly, we saw a topic where someone was gonna give out an information by email...or you needed to join a whatsapp group of common interest...or you really needed people to give you an advice abt something.. Or maybe you wanted to sell an item and had to include your details...or you wanted to give out your jamb registration number for people to help track your admission...these are majorly why many of us immediately changed from "visitor" status to "account holders".

So, if you scroll to the very first set of posts made by any typical nairalander..it is usually stuffs like:

" pls send to my email also dfsfs@gmail.com"

"Pls i also want to jokn that group, add me 080767644554555"

"Pls who can help check my jamb result 5736847483GH"

"If you need samsung65777, call 0804537474"

Bla bla bla.

So, if i check your NL past comments/posts ...I can easily get your full details by simply google searching with your email, phone number, jamb number, 2go name, twitter, BB pin and so on

Google is so helpful because it helps to show me all the sites you may have entered all this info...on some sites, you only gave your nick name. On other sites, you gave your first name, on another, you only put your business name. So, adding them all together, anyone can build your full profile.

So give yourself a test and see what happens..go on Google and search for your email address, phone number, bb pin and so on..and it will let you know how careless you may have been on the internet.

But...there is really no big deal having your profile on the internet if you have nothing to hide.

So, this OP isn't a hacker. Hacking is when you steal private information by hetting into someone's private file...but in this case, you put your private information ina public domain.

[size=18pt]hahahahahhahahahaha[/size]

You are so good.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Badassniggga(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2015
I dare you to tell me my name SOE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Clear Error Code On Dstv / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.