Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (16462 Views)

Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? / Coolest musical Instrument Every Nairalander Should Learn / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Chima, you of all prople should know that life isn't by gragra
hehehehe ..... Nice one bro.....can u tell me the last three alphabet in my first name?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 10, 2015
Lemon12:
hehehehe ..... Nice one bro.....can u tell me the last three alphabet in my first name?
don't you know it?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by cozy7(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2015
Oya, plz tell me mine??

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Dare me to mention your real name...and you will be surprised how much I know about every Nairalander. Let the game begin.

I not only dare you, I double dare you to mention my real name angry
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
don't you know it?
yea I don't know tell me ... And also my English name ...
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
Trut:
Post my name, I will pay you 100k
liar
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by m1500: 3:48pm On May 10, 2015
Please what's my name?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by GBTYO: 3:49pm On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

I know yours too. Dare me.
Taofeek Alabi

Bricklayer and okada driver

Graduate of Unilorin, Islamic Studies

Based in Osogbo

Less than 20k in bank

Poor, ugly and tatooed face

Amma I rite?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by PassingShot(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
GBTYO:
Taofeek Alabi

Based in Osogbo

Less than 20k in bank

Amma I rite?

Yes, you are 10000% "right".
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
GBTYO:
Taofeek Alabi

Based in Osogbo

Less than 20k in bank

Amma I rite?

Ahn ahn....abeg o....we go call police o..lol
Fake Magicians turning up
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by delishpot: 4:00pm On May 10, 2015
zimoni:

Last year was full of fun and crazy stuff from jan till dec.

Chino started the picture exposure magana, his brothers from the east hailed him. The madness continued for six months until Eggheader(I don't know his rank now, maybe Colonel or Brig Gen in the Insurgency Armed Forces) and his crew formed Oodua Insurgency Incorporation(Oodua Armed Forces). Things got messy, people were being threatened whenever they bashed Yoruba/Yorubaland.

Then, few months later, the Insurgent group formed an alliance with General Chino(The CEO of Chinology Institute) to end tribalism, picture of members exposure and namecalling in nl. Their unholy alliance angered some guys from the East who formed Eastern Operative Department(EOD) to curtailed the excesses of OII and General Chino. Things got so bad until they all decided to sheath their swords.

There can never be a 2014 in nairaland again. The year was full of fun from jan till dec (Though most members weren't happy with exposure of members, but some were happy cos we found out some guys who called themselves Billionaires are actually strugglers in real life).

This website is still the best.

Long Live Nairaland.

grin grin choi! Things don happen oooo. Eh hen, no wonder one poster was begging NL people for forgiveness. That he ratted out another member to a cyber bully who threatened to disgrace the said NL babe.
Thank God things have settled down now. We can move on with our peaceful NL.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 4:13pm On May 10, 2015
delishpot:

grin grin choi! Things don happen oooo. Eh hen, no wonder one poster was begging NL people for forgiveness. That he ratted out another member to a cyber bully who threatened to disgrace the said NL babe.
Thank God things have settled down now. We can move on with our peaceful NL.
grin grin No be small thing oo last year but the koko now be say some special forces are undergoing training and by the time they come back, the war is gonna be an apocalypse..I'm afraid it might even consume NL but I don't pray so oo...by the time the war starts, unless you don't log on to net, then you are safe otherwise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ...I was very angry with the Oodua Insurgents last year because they left the Eastern Command fighters and started attacking civilians..is that not madness? But ...Anyway let me stop here.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by delishpot: 4:16pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin No be small thing oo last but the koko now be say some special forces are undergoing training and by the time they come back, the war is gonna be an apocalypse..I'm afraid it might even consume NL but I don't pray so oo...by the time the war starts, unless you don't log on to net, then you are safe otherwise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ...I was very angry with the Oodua Insurgents last year because they left the Eastern Command fighters and started attacking civilians..is that not madness? But ...Anyway let me stop here.. cheesy

grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by tunex23: 4:20pm On May 10, 2015
Hot in here.... grin grin grin, someone like me won't like my name to be disclosed
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 10, 2015
@soe I'm still waiting o! Abi your juju no dey work for my side?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by itzWarner(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
Interesting,,,,,,oya tell me my name
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by tinuolababy(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
AXYZ:

Tinuola Esther Iluyomade, nonetheless.

cheesy cheesy grin LWKMD
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by saintdeby(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2015
Tell me my name
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Trut(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
liar
I'm not lying. Post my real name and get 100k
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I triple dare you to tell me my name, and I will PM you #1500 , if you are right.

Ojo .I. I dey laugh where my 1,500 grin grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Badassniggga(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2015
Lemme share few online security tips i use..
Though not perfect, but at least give "whoever's trying to know your identity a run for his money"

1. I registered NL with an e-mail containing false infos e.g phone number, name e.t.c

2. I don't use a single e-mail in registring all my online stuffs. (i have a ton, i don even forget some)

3. This sim wey i dey use browse right now sef is empty, not registered, and e no be my own...

4... I don forget, but i shall update sha..
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Badassniggga(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

Ojo .I. I dey laugh where my 1,500 grin grin
grin you don catch am? Oya tell me my own na.. But abeg just my first name oooo grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Macelliot7(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin No be small thing oo last year but the koko now be say some special forces are undergoing training and by the time they come back, the war is gonna be an apocalypse.. I'm afraid it might even consume NL but I don't pray so oo...by the time the war starts, unless you don't log on to net, then you are safe otherwise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ...I was very angry with the Oodua Insurgents last year because they left the Eastern Command fighters and started attacking civilians..is that not madness? But ...Anyway let me stop here.. cheesy
Elaborate clearly... Pls..
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2015
Badassniggga:
grin you don catch am? Oya tell me my own na.. But abeg just my first name oooo grin

k, wait...
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 10, 2015
Trut:

I'm not lying. Post my real name and get 100k
Taylor Rutledge

[size=19pt]how will you send the money to me?[/size]
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Dare me to mention your real name...and you will be surprised how much I know about every Nairalander. Let the game begin.

I dare you...
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:27pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Taylor Rutledge
Hahahah
make sure you collect 100k he promised to give you. angry

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 10, 2015
grocery:

I dare you...
Onyinye
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by FlintGuevara(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Onyinye
I dare you to mention my real name.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2015
Badassniggga:

brian. d. Mutiple documentatn, dis might not be...... grin grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2015
make i hear
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
don't you know it?
oya tell me also with my English name

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.