Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (16455 Views)

Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? / Coolest musical Instrument Every Nairalander Should Learn / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2015
[s]
CyberWolf:
shut up you bloody coward...that you original moniker is in prison shows that you are nothing but a riff-raff..agbaya coward like you.. grin ...break the prison and come out if you are too good.. Agbaya grin
[/s]

Your useless father is the riff raff, i thought you are reasonable, you are just another lowlife b.astard product of same marriage. You have always been making noise but nothing to show, your dead mother must be so proud of you. Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 7:08pm On May 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Your useless father is the riff raff, i thought you are reasonable, you are just another lowlife b.astard product of same marriage. You have always been making noise but nothing to show, your dead mother must be so proud of you. Oloshi
grin cheesy grin lmao ..Orishirishi.. grin having fun jare
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by xmich(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

Nnewi man take time ooh...."Michelle"
Am sorry you got it f9
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Lalasticlala...fp pls
We don try. .6 pages haba
How about me?. Abi d game don finish ni?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:

Seniyan leleyi abi eran? grin
ko ni da fu e, so ra e
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by sammieblaize: 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
What's mine
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
[s]
CyberWolf:
[/s]

Ode, bring your father's head here and let me smash it to pieces. Weyre

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by vicadex07(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
ko ni da fu e, so ra e
Olori buruku leleyi sha grin
Ase o gbo yoruba... Omo ale grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by vicadex07(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
ko ni da fu e, so ra e
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by semitunde: 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Dare me to mention your real name...and you will be surprised how much I know about every Nairalander. Let the game begin.

What's mine?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Ode, bring your father's head here and let me smash it to pieces. Weyre
grin cheesy grin Odeme.. Release your moniker if you are too good..if you fail to do that, then I will know that you are a cvnt when it comes to IT.. It's as simple as abc grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
xmich:
Am sorry you got it f9
i dey laugh, u 4 talk true b4 grin igbo man grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2015
semitunde:

What's mine?
olatunde ola...
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:

so mo mi abi kilode. Ti ba fu e igbati. Omo ale
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 7:18pm On May 10, 2015
It's been a fun here today..time to get to work *unfollows thread****
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Chidozieude: 7:19pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:

U are a noise maker. I keep telling you. I am sure u are one of the victims grin grin

What is ur real moniker ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 10, 2015
Chidozieude:

Noisemaker

U have no idea grin

U think it is these amateurs like the OP u are dealing with? embarassed embarassed.
calm down...don't insult me o. I don't know anything about what you guys are vexxing with one another about ..but pls leave me out of it. In fact...stop the heat pls
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by semitunde: 7:21pm On May 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

olatunde ola...

Are you sure,? Really sure? grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by CyberWolf: 7:21pm On May 10, 2015
Chidozieude:

U are a noise maker. I keep telling you. I am sure u are one of the victims grin grin

What is ur real moniker ogbeni
the one and only CyberWolf grin cheesy nothing more, nothing less ..#OneManSquard grin ...I'm never a victim and will never be..No mortal born of woman can harm me here cool
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2015
semitunde:

Are you sure,? Really sure? grin
100% grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 10, 2015
Seun...pls close this thread for me . too many abusive comments already.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Close it o
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by semitunde: 7:27pm On May 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

100% grin

Well. You'd didn't put the most important part of the name, but thumbs up. cool
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2015
[s]
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy grin Odeme.. Release your moniker if you are too good..if you fail to do that, then I will know that you are a cvnt when it comes to IT.. It's as simple as abc grin
[/s]

Get the mess off here you silly donkey, you are just a dumb coward. Making empty threat everywhere, bring me your senile father and let me slap him. Ediot.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
Seun...pls close this thread for me . too many abusive comments already.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Close it o

Guys are just catching fun, take it easy man.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by vicadex07(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Oloshi, omo ilu wo ni e? grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Yheeboe fool, you are here again. Shameless animal using F to disguise, ediot.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by bi0nics: 7:30pm On May 10, 2015

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Chidozieude: 7:30pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
[s]the one and only CyberWolf grin cheesy nothing more, nothing less ..#OneManSquard grin ...I'm never a victim and will never be..No mortal born of woman can harm me here cool[/s]

Cry cry baby embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2015
semitunde:

Well. You'd didn't put the most important part of the name, but thumbs up. cool

I choose not to add it, due to d fact dat I dont want ur full identity to be revelled. grin grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by semitunde: 7:39pm On May 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

I choose not to add it, due to d fact dat I dont want ur full identity to be revelled. grin grin

From Facebook?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Yheeboe fool, you are here again. Shameless animal using F to disguise, ediot.
bruteforce, brforce, korrugged, chukwudi419, prince Ab osobase.

Stay away from my mentions please, since your father has not gone senile, stay away from me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.