Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets (47319 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Firepower (photos) / 10 African Countries With Creative And Talented People / Inside The World Of Luxury Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
simdam500:

So as not to derail the thread, what would u have said if Nigeria didn't make it to the top 10 list?

A reply would be appreciated
i dont think i would have a different opinion on the matter. i dont perceive it to be a "privilege" to have a president who owns the most expensive plane seeing in as it doesnt translate to anything rather than who dug dipper into taxpayers' money to buy the most expensive plane. its like a competition of who the most reckless spender is and people still feel that making top 10 of such a list is "cute"?really? undecided undecided
and by the way, i aint nigerian but like i said, my president is on that list and my opinion remains the same.
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by simdam500(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2015
codeafrica: i dont think i would have a different opinion on the matter. i dont perceive it to be a "privilege" to have a president who owns the most expensive plane seeing in as it doesnt translate to anything rather than who dug dipper into taxpayers' money to buy the most expensive plane. its like a competition of who the most reckless spender is and people still feel that making top 10 of such a list is "cute"?really? undecided undecided
and by the way, i aint nigerian but like i said, my president is on that list and my opinion remains the same.

Oh u are not a Nigerian. shocked

I guess that have answered a lot of my unasked question... cheesy
Re: Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2015
simdam500:

Oh u are not a Nigerian. shocked

I guess that have has answered a lot of my unasked question... cheesy
oh well......glad to have answered whatever unasked question you may have had.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.