Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men (48193 Views)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Muyogoa: 12:57pm On May 10, 2015
These are some of the Non-sexual things that ladies found so attractive in men

1) MEN WITH DETERMINATION/ STRONG GOALS : Ladies are attracted to men who has strong determination for a goal or career. Men who are consistently pursuing their dreams. Men who never give up. Men with strong minds. No wonder the wife of the President elect publicly proclaimed how much she loves her husband when he won the election after contensting for about 4 times. A lady would rather prefer to go for that 25 years old part one medical student that a 22 year old graduate of botany who previously had the intention of studying medicine.

2)LEADERSHIP QUALITY: Ladies are so much attracted to men who exhibits strong leadership qualities right from their youthful age. A dynamic student union activist a class rep, head boy, and so many other leadership posts which potray a man to have a good leadership quality.

3)INTROVERTS/GENTLE/Q UIET GUYS- ladies are equally attracted to guy who had quiet nature. They admire an easy going and calm guy. Those ones that would not shout at you during a mis- understanding not to talk of raising there hands to beat them. Infact such men don't like shouting while talking. Those set of people tends to be quiet and calm during public gathering. So quiets that even the women around would notice. Those men don't go about talking, laughing loudly, hugging people at such gathering but rather they remain quiet in their seats with gentle smiles on their face.

4) PRESENT and UNDERSTANDING GUY- They love guys who are always with them. Men that gives them attention. Men who are willing to listen to even their most uninteresting discussion and yet eager to hear more. Men who are understanding and who don't take their errors and mistakes too far.

5) GODLY and ''DEEPER LIFE-LIKE MEN''.: ladies strongly have the phobia for divorce as a result they go for men who would never divorce them nor beat them regardless of their errors or mistakes.

6) HARDWORKING GUYS- Women loves hardworking men. Lazy men could be turn off for ladies. They prefer men who are diligent in whatever they do.

7) BRIGHT FUTURE GUY- ladies would rather go for a guy with bright future. Probably base on his smartness, intelligence, course,profession and family background

cool NEAT GUYS- the way you dress is the way you would be address. A guy with tattered dress, uncombed hair with smelling and stinking body and mouth odour is a turn off for ladies.

9)MEN WHO LOVES THEIR CAREER: Men who still love their job without minding their salary or wage. Men who put all their effort even in their mean professions without any complain or murmuring.

10) KIND MEN- Ladies are attracted to kindness. In this area, love could be blind. The kindness the man exhibits to a lady could so much cause a lady to be attracted to him not minding his other behaviours.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by shakazuldadon: 12:59pm On May 10, 2015
I concour

but don't be too goood else them babes will ride you over..

comment to first the I am?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Twaci(f): 1:01pm On May 10, 2015
True!

I like sincere guys too smiley

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 10, 2015
Nice write up smiley

But not too sure about 3 and 5 tho
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by FLAWLES(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2015
No5 =not for ME

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 1:10pm On May 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
These are some of the things that ladies found so attractive in men
1) MEN WITH DETERMINATION/ STRONG GOALS : Ladies are attracted to men who has strong determination for a goal or career. Men who are consistently pursuing their dreams. Men who never give up. Men with strong minds. No wonder the wife of the President elect publicly proclaimed how much she loves her husband when he won the election after contensting for about 4 times. A lady would rather prefer to go for that 25 years old part one medical student that a 22 year old graduate of botany who previously had the intention of studying medicine.
2)LEADERSHIP QUALITY: Ladies are so much attracted to men who exhibits strong leadership qualities right from their youthful age. A dynamic student union activist a class rep, head boy, and so many other leadership posts which potray a man to have a good leadership quality.
3)INTROVERTS/GENTLE/Q UIET GUYS- ladies are equally attracted to guy who had quiet nature. They admire an easy going and calm guy. Those ones that would not shout at you during a mis- understanding not to talk of raising there hands to beat them. Infact such men don't like shouting while talking. Those set of people tends to be quiet and calm during public gathering. So quiets that even the women around would notice. Those men don't go about talking, laughing loudly, hugging people at such gathering but rather they remain quiet in their seats with gentle smile on their faces.
4) PRESENT and UNDERSTANDING GUY- They love guys who are always with them. Men that gives them attention. Men who are willing to listen to even their most uninteresting discussion and yet eager to hear more. Men who are understanding and who don't take their errors and mistakes too far.
5) GODLY and ''DEEPER LIFE-LIKE MEN''.: ladies strongly have the phobia for divorce as a result they go for men who would never divorce them nor beat them regardless of their errors or mistakes.
6) HARDWORKING GUYS- Women loves hardworking men. Lazy men could be turn off for ladies. They prefer men who are diligent in whatever they do.
7) BRIGHT FUTURE GUY- ladies would rather go for a guy with bright future. Probably base on his smartness, intelligence, course,profession and family background
cool NEAT GUYS- the way you dress is the way you would be address. A guy with tattered dress, uncombed hair with smelling and stinking body and mouth odour is a turn off for ladies.
9)MEN WHO LOVES THEIR CAREER: Men who still love their job without minding their salary or wage. Men who put all their effort even in their mean professions without any complain or murmuring.
10) KIND MEN- Ladies are attracted to kindness. In this area, love could be blind. The kindness the man exhibits to a lady could so much cause a lady to be attracted to him not minding his other behaviours.

Good afternoon

4, 5, 6 , 8 and 10 IF you have these FEW ABOVE mentioned CHARACTERS. Then O'BOY you CAPTURED MY SOFT SPOT.

Well done OP.

Cherlene

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by mekzyjoe(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2015
Good... Vote for Trypa for Miss Nairaland 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Muyogoa: 1:14pm On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
No5 =not for ME
don't tell me you don't like godly guys:-O

2 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Rexhenrex(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2015
well said, but ladies of this days the leave the deligent guys and prefer to hangout with guys on rags that sag all in the name of swag.and later the come back after been abused and heart broken to say all men are the same.

20 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:28pm On May 10, 2015
Loving this... kiss
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Juvante(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Good afternoon

4, 5, 6 , 8 and 10 IF you have these FEW ABOVE mentioned CHARACTERS. Then O'BOY you CAPTURED MY SOFT SPOT.

Well done OP.

Cherlene
I know lots of guys will be kicking themselves,wishing that u were single and available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 1:53pm On May 10, 2015
Juvante:

I know lots of guys will be kicking themselves,wishing that u were single and available.

Sorry??

Cherlene
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by FLAWLES(f): 2:01pm On May 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
don't tell me you don't like godly guys:-O
.not too godly abeg
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Keketu(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
True!
please vote me for miss nairaland 2015 smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Juvante(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry??

Cherlene
It is obvious that you were talking about what you love in the guy that you are dating. other guys will be wishing that they knew your soft spots and met you earlier!
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by iamrealdeji(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
True!

Twaci,you should be a politician,Twaci here,Twaci there,have you been paying guys to campaign for you? Cos I didn't know you before this,not until this Miss Nl thing

2 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by passionate88: 2:38pm On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
True!

Most girls eventually get tired of 'sincere' guys

5 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Glowstone(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2015
Confidence,
taking responsibility,
Independent
strong
¬
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Twaci(f): 3:20pm On May 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Twaci,you should be a politician,Twaci here,Twaci there,have you been paying guys to campaign for you? Cos I didn't know you before this,not until this Miss Nl thing
cheesy thanks. Hope I'll get your vote. smiley
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by iamrealdeji(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy thanks. Hope I'll get your vote. smiley
yeah,you willl

2 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Juvante(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry??

Cherlene
Never mind! I meant no harm.

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2015
Nice write ups from the stable of OP,...Naija Ladies dating NAIRALOADED guy since 419BC..BTW....
VOTE FOR CHANGE!
VOTE HUMBLENESS!
VOTE HUMILITY!
VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND2015.
WATCH OUT FOR CHERLENE2016.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Daniel058(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
These are some of the Non-sexual things that ladies found so attractive in men

3)INTROVERTS/GENTLE/Q UIET GUYS- ladies are equally attracted to guy who had quiet nature. They admire an easy going and calm guy. Those ones that would not shout at you during a mis- understanding not to talk of raising there hands to beat them. Infact such men don't like shouting while talking. Those set of people tends to be quiet and calm during public gathering. So quiets that even the women around would notice. Those men don't go about talking, laughing loudly, hugging people at such gathering but rather they remain quiet in their seats with gentle smiles on their face.

All be like gold digging techniques............. Hehehe

...... But it's natural for a lady to pray for a rich husband though.... Having maids[WHOSE PIKIN?] to serve them... WHICH LADY GO MARRY BROKE GUYS NAH?
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by PHgirl(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
True. Except No. 3 and No. 5.

#TeamSandraForMissNl.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
Not true for number 3 & 10.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by LewisO: 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
Guys who are endowed with money! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by folabayo1(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
But most naija guys of nowadays na fine face with curvy shape dem want undecided other qualities no mata
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by metorichmond(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
My gf wants ATTENTION (too much) now told her we ain't in military parade. She got angry n broke up.

4 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by lanre316: 4:56pm On May 10, 2015
No 5 got me laughing. Deeper - life kind of men.

By the time your man has no interest in romance or fun things but only bible study and evangelism, and you're bored to death, you will know that Deeper - life kind of men is not what you really want.

7 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 10, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by hairyanus: 4:56pm On May 10, 2015
Men who have hairy.....look at my monica Lewinsky
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by jazinogold(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2015
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Get her to leave my house? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.