Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm (69319 Views)

Jonathan Vs Obasanjo: The Demon Called Nigerian Press / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Orunto: 6:08pm On May 10, 2015
The difference is clear. One a herdsman and the order a poultry rearer.
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by OreMI22: 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
ketekete:

How many of you thinks Buhari's Gov will be far more better than OBJ's own. Help me caption this photo I beg. grin

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/buharis-modest-farmhouses-vs-obasanjo-farm/

Obasanjo's farm was like Buhari's farm in 1999 before OBJ became President of Nigeria.

Save this thread and come back in 4 years and see how "Presidential money" would have transformed Buhari's farm beyond recognition.

Talk about fighting corruption? OBJ is on record as the only president serious about fighting corruption. Having set up the toothless EFCC and ICPC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by kurt09(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
efilefun:

Have you ever heard of "Operation Feed The Nation and did you for once think where the farm is now You all are kids just spewing thrash around on nairaland instead of getting facts

Operation Feed the Nation(OFN)
Obasanjo Farm Nigeria(OFN)
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by xtervaganza(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2015
ketekete:

How many of you thinks Buhari's Gov will be far more better than OBJ's own. Help me caption this photo I beg. grin

i know Obasanjo was corrupt as president but he has redeemed himself IMHO by putting an able hand in the job
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by xtervaganza(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
naijawebe:
Thieves are easily recognizable. You know the one on the right side is without a doubt. Buhari is clean and pure. The facts are out there. What about the one who calls himself the father of the Nation. The UGLIEST EX PRESIDENT............Despise him with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!
the man you call ugly is 500 times more handsome than you when he was your age

I never understand why never do well fools like you call an aged man ugly when your father is an absolute nobody in life and death
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by nzeobi(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
chichukwu:

Tell me something I don't know. Are president supposed to enrich themselves with money meant for infrastructural development?
Who have said so
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
OreMI22:

Obasanjo's farm was like Buhari's farm in 1999 before OBJ became President of Nigeria.

Save this thread and come back in 4 years and see how "Presidential money" would have transformed Buhari's farm beyond recognition.

Talk about fighting corruption? OBJ is on record as the only president serious about fighting corruption. Having set up the toothless EFCC and ICPC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well said...but wait a minute who do you think should be the country president? you have been presented a man with no account of corruption in his file yet you find it hard to predict a better tommorrow for we country.
should we continue with GEJ? I will like to know your view
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by nzeobi(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
mechanics:
if d govt follow up those asset b4 n afta each public officer's tenure, it wil go a long way to reduce graft in d system. It may nt b perfect.
Brother being in govt will expose someone to lots of opportunities and and someone with good business acumen will capitalize on those opportunities and make money without being corrupt.
Imagine Fashola borrowing bank loan to buy BRT buses and its his own business.
Imagine OBJ borrowing to set up OTTA farm knowing the potentials it has
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:

Brother being in govt will expose someone to lots of opportunities and and someone with good business acumen will capitalize on those opportunities and make money without being corrupt.
Imagine Fashola borrowing bank loan to buy BRT buses and its his own business.
Imagine OBJ borrowing to set up OTTA farm knowing the potentials it has
i undastand ur point, am nt against dat, am only against those wealth dat can't b accounted 4, do u want to tel me Obasanjo borrowed money to invest in his farm?
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by arcdone(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2015
This is the man we can truly call our leader.. We give yhu our mandate. A person of introvert. and rghteousness...
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 10, 2015
ketekete:

Do you know How Obj's farm was before 1999? U can compare both farms after 2019 (or possibly 2023)
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by nzeobi(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2015
mechanics:
i undastand ur point, am nt against dat, am only against those wealth dat can't b accounted 4, do u want to tel me Obasanjo borrowed money to invest in his farm?
Am using him and fashola to give example, only him can say how he got the fund
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by CyberWolf: 8:21pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:
I see Buhari doesn't believe in mechanised farming, we're back to using cutlasses till 2019.

Someone who can't better himself aims to better the lives of 160mill people, how true can that be?
grin cheesy grin bros abeg take am easy on Buhari na ...His success is for all Nigetia..So let's give him all the support he needs..
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Mogidi: 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy grin bros abeg take am easy on Buhari na ...His success is for all Nigetia..So let's give him all the support he needs..

He has our support, it won't stop him from being scrutinised and judged.

We in the PDP don't believe in this hero worship, he will be a hero through his actions or inactions.
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by CyberWolf: 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:

He has our support, it won't stop him from being scrutinised and judged.

We in the PDP don't believe in this hero worship, he will be a hero through his actions or inactions.
sure you gat my back on this..
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Respect01(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2015
Itz not by the size of your farm.[ quote author=ketekete post=33599430]

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/buharis-modest-farmhouses-vs-obasanjo-farm/[/quote]
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 10, 2015
Poverty should never be a measure of good governance, indeed the opposite is often the case; how can a man who has failed to rise above the poverty line, pull others from theirs? These Buhari fellow cannot manage a farm, how do you expect him to manage a country?
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Forwetinnah: 9:32pm On May 10, 2015
chichukwu:

Like you insight into corruption from past leaders, but one thing missing from your comment is Buhari's corrupt practice

Since you're such a fan of his, please feel free to do a research on his PTF days. A man who can blatantly say Abacha never Stole must be part of the craftiness he supports. The only reason Abachas loot is out in the open is because HE'S DEAD. Mallam Buhari is NO SAINT!!
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by gemick(m): 12:46am On May 11, 2015
Somebody is running a mechanised farm while one is running it the usual old crude way
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by JakesJ(m): 12:47am On May 11, 2015
All Dis Ar Nonsense!!! Op, Wat's Our Own Business Wit Dis Bull~Shit Ehhhhh??
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by vislabraye(m): 1:02am On May 11, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
There's no ''Empirical Means'' of finding this out. Or lets ask Oby Ezekwesili the bloodiest HYPOCRITE ever to transverse Nigeria.

FP please, so Nigerians can JUDGE Obasanjo the crook appropriately.

Thank you. Where that Oby girl ?
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Nobody: 5:00am On May 11, 2015
Buhari has been known to be modest while Obj is the other way round..
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by mechanics(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2015
nzeobi:

Am using him and fashola to give example, only him can say how he got the fund
n u think he wil tel u he stole it abi?
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Seun(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
I have been thinking about the the president's farm. It suggests humility and honesty, but it also suggests something else that isn't ideal.
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by hahn(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun:
I have been thinking about the the president's farm. It suggests humility and honesty, but it also suggests something else that isn't ideal.

A lack of business acumen probably?
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun:
And what may that be?
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by TheDauraMallam: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
hahn:

A lack of business acumen probably?

Like really, you believe the Daura Malam tends his cows himself, huh?

Like he couldn't buy a Plantation if he wanted to.
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by hahn(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Like really, you believe the Daura Malam tends his cows himself, huh?

Like he couldn't buy a Plantation if he wanted to.

His cows are the topic of this discussion but then again, what can I say?
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Chiaka(f): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Jklue007:
Buhari- Personal cash
Obj: Stolen cash

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.

You Stole @Temitemi signature
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
considering the fact that OBJ was stone broke before he returned to power, it is clear Buhari is a better manager of money, particularly when you consider the circumstances in which he left power. that farm is the result of sweat and discipline and business without big govt patrons
Re: Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm by temi4fash(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
oyb:
considering the fact that OBJ was stone broke before he returned to power, it is clear Buhari is a better manager of money, particularly when you consider the circumstances in which he left power. that farm is the result of sweat and discipline and business without big govt patrons

Please sir, you have not replied my mails and my mentions from the Electrical Electronics Engineering professionals thread... Thanks sir.. would be expecting yoir reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.