Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light (28193 Views)

The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos / Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos / The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Airforce1(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2015
Twitter user @Yemi_Oketunji shared this few hours ago. If this is true, then its a very sad development.

http://www..ng/2015/05/10/sad-woman-placed-on-oxygen-at-the-general-hospital-dies-after-nepa-takes-light-generator-refused-to-come-up/#sthash.a8yQ9POU.dpuf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Airforce1(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2015
I thank God I didn't waste my vote on that clueless of a president in Aso rock

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by delishpot: 2:11pm On May 10, 2015
Shame on the ogas that steal money meant to serve and better the lives of Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Mogidi: 2:11pm On May 10, 2015
The hospital should have anticipated it, what a waste of life.

3 Likes

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by obiak4(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2015
sad indeed but it could be also negligence on the path of the hospital who trust NEPA that much
someone in an emergency situation trusting NEPA
THAT IS TRUST TAKING TOO FAR
IN ANOTHER NEWS
AIRFORCE1 WHEN IS THE ALBUM DROPPING

9 Likes

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Mogidi: 2:15pm On May 10, 2015
Airforce1:

You can as well blame the all powerful and omnipotent GEJ for making you less intelligent than a monkey.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Airforce1(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:

You can as well blame the all powerful and omnipotent GEJ for making you less intelligent than a monkey.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by jamex93(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
TOO BAD

change should take over quick abeg

1 Like

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by 9cent(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
Very very bad
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by ginawest(f): 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
dre shud av bin a standby generator incase of emergencies lyk Dis...its rily sad

2 Likes

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Tolexander: 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
obiak4:
sad indeed but it could be also negligence on the path of the hospital who trust NEPA that much
someone in an emergency situation trusting NEPA
THAT IS TRUST TAKING TOO FAR
IN ANOTHER NEWS
AIRFORCE1 WHEN IS THE ALBUM DROPPING
apart from the unreliable electricity, have you forgotten the recent fuel scarcity?
The fuel scarcity might have led to the generator problem.

I'm not trying to defend the hospital though!

12 Likes

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by yang(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
Do oxygen cylinders now run on electricity??

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by obiak4(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
apart from the unreliable electricity, have you forgotten the recent fuel scarcity?
The fuel scarcity might have led to the generator problem.

I'm not trying to defend the hospital though!
yea bro but it's trust taking too far
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by abduljabbar4(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:
The hospital should have anticipated it, what a waste of life.
You are still defending the government. Mehn, you are brainless, stup1d and foolish. So you don't know about the fuel scarcity that's going on?

19 Likes

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Mogidi: 2:41pm On May 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You are still defending the government. Mehn, you are brainless

So the hospital never anticipated power outage? Bros please remain in that your Kafanchan and harness that your strange thought process.

7 Likes

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by abduljabbar4(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:

So the hospital never anticipated power outage?
They did, but u no know say na fuel dem dey use to run the gen?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Mogidi: 2:47pm On May 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

They did, but u no know say na fuel dem dey use to run the gen?

And they didn't realize they needed fuel?

4 Likes

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Mega2010(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2015
A hospital in Nigeria should never trust nepa during emergencies...I love Buhari(no homo) but I can't blame the President for this one,it's just common sense,this is human life for Heavens sake

1 Like

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Isiterere(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2015
Pathetic story of Nigeria and Nigerian ; This is a complete negligence on the part of the hospital management.

RIP

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by okooloyun1(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2015
Don't know what to say
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by doctokwus: 2:51pm On May 10, 2015
Either d original author of this story is being mischievous or in his haste to write a tragic tale,refused to find out d real cause of d woman's death.But to try to create a link btw the woman being on oxygen and power being cut off is being mischievous and does no service to the soul of d deceased.
As far as its known, oxygen cylinders don't have anything to do with power supply unless d author wants people to foolishly bliv there is a mechanism that uses power to convert ordinary air to oxygen!
Rip to d dead and may d actual cause of her death be revealed to her family members so that they can have closure and be at peace.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Idrismusty97(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2015
Buhari must reverse power privatization! angry
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by intergral(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2015
PDP killed her!

1 Like

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by captainBIAFRA(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
angry
ZOO NEWS
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by benuejosh: 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
Naija
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by niceguy7(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
God wen are we going to enjoy light in this country ehhn. Nigerians pay for what they don't use.
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by iheanyi40(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
U guys should blaming GEJ 4 Christ sake haba

Btw RIP to d dead
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by steffans(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
Sad..
9ja which way?
What's the main problem or issue why power isn't stable in a country that is more than 55years old
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by gabriel212: 2:54pm On May 10, 2015
we must not blame the govt for this!
was money not allocated to the hospital?
is the hospital devoid of an engineering dept dat should look after the power supply for the hospital?
was there no allocation for back up gen?
is part of the money generated from the hospital not enough to buy a back up gen or inverter in a situation like this?
I am so sure the engineering dept ineptitude resulted to the gen failure n not the govt.
Ow long shall we continue to shift blame to the govt but fail to admit our individual failure as a components of govt?
all the mechanical dept n some electrical dept should be overall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by lilmax(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2015
They always look for something to blame jonathan
Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Spaxon(f): 2:54pm On May 10, 2015
Airforce1:

Cc Lalasticlala , ishilove, Seun

am still waiting for ur album ooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light by Elslim: 2:55pm On May 10, 2015
gbese re o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? / Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) / Sleeping Late Will Kill You Earlier - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.