Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices (53091 Views)

Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Spaxon(f): 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
ABJDOT:
Hello Spaxon you're my birthday mate....God bless July"Gorgeous&handsome people" add me up on bbm babe 2332EB32
am not ur bday mate
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by kroosx: 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
abeg i wan sell my TECNO G9
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
kelvyn7:

come to me and I will buy u a Samsung or even an iPhone. anyone u want wink grin

Thanks but no thanks undecided

I'm ok with the one my austinesteve wan buy for me tongue
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by meezynetwork(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
Am using a phantom Z as a spare phone but I must say am not impressed with the camera quality even when it's one of the high end tecno phone. The camera really sucks when compared to my Samsung phones even the least of them galaxy S3.
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by fixedhollies(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
Wanna sell my own phantom-z-mini.... 35k... Call or what's app 08169380345
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by keandre: 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

Don't mind mumu op, Tecno m3 they are even begging to buy, u can even get for 9k now!

exactly,even H5 is 12k
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by eleko1: 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
Useless CHINKOS fone angry undecided
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by keandre: 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
gurunlocker:

price and can it be upgraded to lollipop?
24k - 26k dependin on ya location,yea it can be upgraded
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by parrotibaba(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
bigass123:
Not even your Boom or Z phantom can brag where my hot note dey fire.
Tecno is one fav tho... But Infinix just succeeded in taking away one of their fans. Infinix Hot Note rocks... Tecno CHILL abeg
how can u compare phantom z to infinix hot note? undecided
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by unbrandedcosy(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
I'm black berry for life.

1 Like

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Alexisu: 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
M3 for #14200?

I bought mine for #9500 October last year
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by kelvyn7: 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:

Thanks but no thanks undecided
I'm ok with the one my austinesteve wan buy for me tongue
mummy taught u not to tell lies ooo grin
are u sure u dnt want it? grin
ur mind saying yea, and ur mouth saying nah grin
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Horlufemi(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2015
Remove 2~3k from this each item and you have a reasonable Lagos price.
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 7:20pm On May 10, 2015
kelvyn7:

mummy taught u not to tell lies ooo grin

are u sure u dnt want it? grin

ur mind saying yea, and ur mouth saying nah grin

**looks back and front, peeps one more time, adjust body, whispers into his ear, Oya give me fast make I go b4 austinesteve comes back** grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by MrBasketball: 7:21pm On May 10, 2015
keandre:

exactly,even H5 is 12k
I don't even know why this baseless thing hit FP.
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 7:22pm On May 10, 2015
wine4dguy:
I won't advice any one to buy tecno phones cos these phones are substandard
I say this based on my experience as a marketer
yes its moving market but if I sell 100 tecno phones about 56 to 60 would be returned for one problem or the other as compared to their counterparts
If u say I lie please walk into any tecno. care office and see the population of people in those office

Talking about tablet which one will you advice I go for with a budget of less than 30k
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by ghazab74(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
msporche:
Owk o. Still rocking my Infinix hot note
rocking mine too
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by BlissB(f): 7:34pm On May 10, 2015
2muchM:
If this list is the average price of phones in warri then it's quite expensive. I stay in benue. U can get h3 for 11k. M3 for 10k Y4 13.5k. Etc over here. I sale them so I know what am talking about.
U should modify your title to read phone prices in warri. So people won't get confused.
Pls sir....where did op mention in his post that these are the average price of phones in warri?....

1 Like

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by scarwiz(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
enjoyin my m3
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by sussywink(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
2muchM:
If this list is the average price of phones in warri then it's quite expensive. I stay in benue. U can get h3 for 11k. M3 for 10k Y4 13.5k. Etc over here. I sale them so I know what am talking about.
U should modify your title to read phone prices in warri. So people won't get confused.
Please how much for H6? I stay in Benue
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 10, 2015
bobcharly:
thank you Tecno, for introducing me to the Android world....but now, i have to move on ....
move on to what brand
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by bobcharly(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2015
Zombi2:
move on to what brand
Apple
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by ritababe(f): 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:
I want a tablet and I'm beginning to reason techno cos their imei is crackable anybody help with a suggestion please...my budget is less than 30k embarassed

go for tecno l6 with 4500mah
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by gudluckgreat(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:
I want a tablet and I'm beginning to reason techno cos their imei is crackable anybody help with a suggestion please...my budget is less than 30k embarassed

Go for the Lenovo Series.

They Make Sense Die.
@26k you will Get One that Has all U wish.
-Pic qaulity
-monster battery life
-internet flow as if you dey Ride plane
-and portable.
And You Can tweak Their Imei.
Am Using Lenovo A3300, bought it at 23k from Konga(cheap cos Of 2MP back Camera) but the A3500 will give u all u need at 26k

1 Like

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by timothy2396(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
I bought Tecno p9 yesterday in makurdi katsina ala street brand new for 28000
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 8:11pm On May 10, 2015
ritababe:

go for tecno l6 with 4500mah

Thanks sweet but is that a phone or tablet, checked it up on Google saw phone
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by ritababe(f): 8:12pm On May 10, 2015
Aitee1:

Thanks sweet but is that a phone or tablet, checked it up on Google saw phone

phone
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by ritababe(f): 8:14pm On May 10, 2015
kroosx:
abeg i wan sell my TECNO G9

how much and location
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by austinesteve(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
dedons:
Do people still use TECNO

lol....what's someone feeling like here?....who cares, if u like use iPhone 100, Samsung S40, BlackBerry passport or playbook.... those using techno can still have access to d same info u get with urs.that's d koko!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by austinesteve(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2015
dedons:
Do people still use TECNO

lol....what's someone feeling like here?....who cares, if u like use iPhone 100, Samsung S40, BlackBerry passport or playbook.... those using techno can still have access to d same info u get with urs.that's d koko!!! e.g if u visit nairaland they also visit, u go insta them they there, Twitter, Facebook, name it.
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 8:19pm On May 10, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Go for the Lenovo Series.

They Make Sense Die.
@26k you will Get One that Has all U wish.
-Pic qaulity
-monster battery life
-internet flow as if you dey Ride plane
-and portable.
And You Can tweak Their Imei.
Am Using Lenovo A3300, bought it at 23k from Konga(cheap cos Of 2MP back Camera) but the A3500 will give u all u need at 26k

Thanks for the suggestion, have check it up, from the review people are complaining about fast battery drainage don't you experience that? And I needed a 10' screen
Re: List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices by Aitee1: 8:20pm On May 10, 2015
ritababe:

phone

My initial post said tablet not phone, all the same thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.