Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) (1185 Views)

I'm Based In The U.S. - How Can I Become A Trusted Toks Supplier? / Buy / Resell, Clean, Good Condition Nigeria Used Cars At Affordable Prices / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 5:36pm On May 10, 2015
Good day every one here, My name is Chiamake, a Nigerian, now based here in Los Angeles, USA

I help people buy, ship and confirm the prices of cars

Do you need a New, Used or Salvage cars?

I can help you get the car here at a very cheap price from US and Canada

You don't need to spend those huge amount you spend in shipping your cars down to naija

I can help you get a good shipping deal, i mean at a ridiculous price

If you have any car in mind you want to me confirm it's price for you, just let
me know, i can help you run around and get the price for you

My percentage is very fair

if interested kindly send me an email

chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 6:42am On May 11, 2015
Do you need anything in USA?

Just send me an email

Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 8:08pm On May 11, 2015
need my services? let me know
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by WebSurfer(m): 12:59am On May 12, 2015
Hoooow much get a 2007 and 2008 Range rover sport, Toks (used in USA) very clean and low mileage
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 9:51am On May 12, 2015
WebSurfer:
Hoooow much get a 2007 and 2008 Range rover sport, Toks (used in USA) very clean and low mileage

I can get you the 2008 model (tokunbo) for $19,600

you can covert that into naira
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 10:47am On May 12, 2015
Stop paying those huge amount trying to ship your car..... i can get it done at a shipper price for you

Send me an email chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by WebSurfer(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2015
web3:

I can get you the 2008 model (tokunbo) for $19,600

you can covert that into naira

ok, have any idea how much clearing that here with complete original duty papers would cost? and also, how long shipping would take for delivery
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 9:58pm On May 12, 2015
WebSurfer:
ok, have any idea how much clearing that here with complete original duty papers would cost? and also, how long shipping would take for delivery

Trucking $400 (may be lower / higher depending on distance to port)

Shipping $900

Clearing N550,000

It will take 3 weeks
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 7:53am On May 13, 2015
Hello every1
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by arbitrage: 4:19am On May 23, 2015
web3:
Good day every one here, My name is Chiamake, a Nigerian, now based here in Los Angeles, USA

I help people buy, ship and confirm the prices of cars

Do you need a New, Used or Salvage cars?

I can help you get the car here at a very cheap price from US and Canada

You don't need to spend those huge amount you spend in shipping your cars down to naija

I can help you get a good shipping deal, i mean at a ridiculous price

If you have any car in mind you want to me confirm it's price for you, just let
me know, i can help you run around and get the price for you

My percentage is very fair

if interested kindly send me an email

Pictures of available ones may be helpful with detailed information.
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 7:45am On May 23, 2015
goodmorning
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by jeudasky: 7:50am On May 23, 2015
Hello. Pls can you give a budget for Lexus Es 350 or 330. Also Lexus IS 250. With Nigerian duty papers delivered to Lagos. Pls send reply to calljodasky@yahoo.com and any advise you may have on these models or closerLexus saloon cars. Thanks. All should be at least 2005 and earlier. And the other cost. Looking at more than 1 sometimes later this year
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by dav8id(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2015
Before you make any transaction with this @ op pls read this https://www.nairaland.com/2309298/need-anything-usa-canada-get undecided
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 10:22pm On May 24, 2015
dav8id:
Before you make any transaction with this @ op pls read this https://www.nairaland.com/2309298/need-anything-usa-canada-get undecided

If you are not stupid you should know I don't collect money before ordering anything for my client

Those who have patronized me can testify to that, so get your black assss outta here
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by web3(f): 10:24pm On May 24, 2015
I can help anyone get any car in naija at a discounted price

Pay when you receive your car

Chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by balogunsam(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2015
web3:

If you are not stupid you should know I don't collect money before ordering anything for my client

Those who have patronized me can testify to that, so get your black assss outta here

He merely pointed people's attention to that...you didn't need to respond that way...ignoring would have sufficed
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by Justbright(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2015
pls I need d price for a first grade 03/04 and 05/06 Toyota corolla Le....my preferred core is metallic silver...its urgent pls chiamaka
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) by CaptPlanet(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Hi

How much will it cost to get a cheap used Lexus RX 300 and a Toyota Camry 2.2?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

An Ultra Clean Toks 2013 Lexus Rx350 For Sale 08169120996 / Toyota Corolla Sport 2010 Model@ N2.450m / 2001 Tokunbo Toyota Solara Available- 08079650214

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.