Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! (4628 Views)

Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) / Hehehe! Some Babes Can Be Funny Sha Oo / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by jewelgold: 6:14pm On May 10, 2015
Dear all

I created a thread about my fiancee's question "hope u won't be angry if I have phone intimacy with someone else"

Please read the thread to get a full dose of it

Since then, she is being pleading, saying hope am nt angry. I said am not, so I deliberately did not call her for 3 days,

Today I was surprised to see her in my house, she said she came to pick some of her things, after which she zoomed out, I didn't make effort to stop her, just laid on my bed

She came in the second time, picked a few things and left, I didn't move an inch nor alter any word

She came in the third time, and said "am I this heartless? U didn't try to stop me?

What is she into? Am I heartless for not saying anything

Insults are welcome....
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
Women can be funny?

Because your girlfriend came in 3 times, picked stuff and left, without talking to you?

You're a fool.

7 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Osirimononaye(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
Bad market grin grin
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by jewelgold: 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
Blackett:
Women can be funny?

Because your girlfriend came in 3 times, picked stuff and left, without talking to you?

You're a fool.
thank u

11 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
jewelgold:
thank u
You're fvcking welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by jewelgold: 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
Blackett:
You're fvcking welcome.
ok, I appreciate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by james0560: 6:37pm On May 10, 2015
Guy u tried, u did wt is rili expected of a man in dt ....u overlooked her immaturity. She tested u wit doz actions of hers nd u proved to her who's d boss. I like men lik u who ar in complete control of der relationship....not doz who worship @ d feet of der women as if dey'r god. U'v gained her total control & respect 4 ur actions. U don't nid verbal insult or exchange of words in most cases 2 prove 2 ur Lady who's d boss, just b lukin @ her as if u didn't c her.....
##silence is d best ansa 4 a fool##

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by demmy0325(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2015
Blackett:
Women can be funny?

You're a fool.
.. Wetin dey do dis guy sef...

16 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by jewelgold: 6:56pm On May 10, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Wetin dey do dis guy sef...
help me ask am o, my guy

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by delishpot: 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
If say this case is reversed now............ NL boys for abuse the girl for not knowing that the guy was "just" testing her and yab her for ignoring him.
Last week a guy posted about how he beat his babe and lock her out in the rain, how he is rude to his babes and how he just yells and verbaly insults them in the name of "test" He even abused those who left him cos they couldnt swallow his abuses and many NL boys cheered him on. Called him a sharp guy and even said they will use his method to test their babes. See how this world is? A man physicaly and pshycoligicaly abuses women its acepted as fair game.

4 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Fordzzy(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
undecided women were created 2 be loved NOT understood. cool
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by MRBrownJ: 11:24pm On May 10, 2015
^^^^^^
loving a woman you dont understand is like driving a car you cant control...... its a death trap!

jewelgold:
Dear all

I created a thread about my fiancee's question "hope u won't be angry if I have phone intimacy with someone else"

Since then, she is being pleading, saying hope am nt angry. I said am not, so I deliberately did not call her for 3 days,

Today I was surprised to see her in my house, she said she came to pick some of her things, after which she zoomed out, I didn't make effort to stop her, just laid on my bed

She came in the second time, picked a few things and left, I didn't move an inch nor alter any word

She came in the third time, and said "am I this heartless? U didn't try to stop me?

Insults are welcome....

well done bro, you did what needed to be done. she came there to make contact but she was not woman enough to come and say it straight away, so, she used reverse psychology BS where she expected you to beg her not to leave....and therefore you would be the one seemingly at fault and/or on the receiving end.

now the ball is in your court, you have the advantage to put that woman RIGHT where she belong by demanding that she treats you (and act) right.... if you want to keep mounting that toto o. then bang the hell out of her silly self as make up sex...... you can now even demand for her to "try" some new things in the bedroom that she may not have been keen on "trying" in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:36am On May 11, 2015
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by jayhk(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Women can be funny?

You're a fool.
niqqa truth be told ur sick!

15 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by lovely17(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2015
hehehe I like this op die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Macmilla(m): 5:51am On May 11, 2015
jewelgold:
Dear all

Insults are welcome....

If I be you eeh, I won't keep quiet. I will offer her a broom as APC member and tell her to sweep every trace of her presence out of the room. Nonsense. Imagine the higlidi piglidi. Asking me if I will be angry if you have phone intimacy with another guy. I would have replied this "No, not at all, cos I'm on my way to fvck a girl I met some days back. I hope you won't be angry?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by SporaD8: 6:43am On May 11, 2015
That's what watching too much nollywood has done to her brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by PureWays(m): 6:57am On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Women can be funny?

You're a fool.
Why the phuck would you type this shiit? I like the guy's response, he just proves how mature he is and how phucked up you are...

7 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by jewelgold: 7:54am On May 11, 2015
At the end guys, she stayed behind and we had a passionate sex........

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Women can be funny?

You're a fool.

blackett hmmm nooooooo I think something is definitely wrong with you today, the blackett don't normally type crap like this to a reasonable post. there's a reason for this

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by zealot4me(f): 8:16am On May 11, 2015
Macmilla:

If I be you eeh, I won't keep quiet. I will offer her a broom as APC member and tell her to sweet every trace of her presence out of the room. Nonsense. Imagine the higlidi piglidi. Asking me if I will be angry if you have phone intimacy with another guy. I would have replied this "No, not at all, cos I'm on my way to fvck a girl I met some days back. I hope you won't be angry?"

that's harsh cry

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by hatux: 10:08am On May 11, 2015
This bla.ckett of a guy no go kill person o cheesy
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Women can be funny?

You're a fool.

I think you are the one who is the föol here cos you didn't read what the op posted very well

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On May 11, 2015
delishpot:
If say this case is reversed now............ NL boys for abuse the girl for not knowing that the guy was "just" testing her and yab her for ignoring him.
Last week a guy posted about how he beat his babe and lock her out in the rain, how he is rude to his babes and how he just yells and verbaly insults them in the name of "test" He even abused those who left him cos they couldnt swallow his abuses and many NL boys cheered him on. Called him a sharp guy and even said they will use his method to test their babes. See how this world is? A man physicaly and pshycoligicaly abuses women its acepted as fair game.

It's a man's world! Deal with it
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On May 11, 2015
delishpot:
lol . . . you're welcome to avenge yourselves. Nothing and no one is stopping you. Except you.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Women can be funny?

You're a fool.
It is rather unfortunate that u lack a sense of humour and gracious calm spirit.ppl lyk u wil neva b allowed 2 contest 4 mr nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On May 11, 2015
Who are those inbred animals castigating my comment?
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On May 11, 2015
Yedo:
It is rather unfortunate that u lack a sense of humour and gracious calm spirit.ppl lyk u wil neva b allowed 2 contest 4 mr nairaland.
You're a goat.

What value will Mr Nairaland add to my life? Ediot.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On May 11, 2015
lawanson44:

I think you are the one who is the föol here cos you didn't read what the op posted very well
Your stupidity is encyclopedic.

You that read it very well, what was your contribution? Mad goat.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On May 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

blackett hmmm nooooooo I think something is definitely wrong with you today, the blackett don't normally type crap like this to a reasonable post. there's a reason for this
Your stupidity cannot be compartmentalized.

The OP had an issue with his girlfriend, not "women". Therefore, his girlfriend acted funny to him, and not women.

You're a very big fool for not noting that fact. Ediot of no comparison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
You're a goat.

What value will Mr Nairaland add to my life? Ediot.
You ar d worst monster I hav ever seen.Am busy in d camp so dont...

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On May 11, 2015
PureWays:
Why the phuck would you type this shiit? I like the guy's response, he just proves how mature he is and how phucked up you are...
You're a very hopeless schizophrenic _idiot.

The op's analogy is flawed. You're just too fvcking dumb to point it out. Goat of a thousand fathers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina / Couples Only: 3 Best Sexual Positions To Get Pregnant. / Man And Woman Caught Having Sex In Public (explicit Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.