Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Homework? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Homework? (1128 Views)

Teacher Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy In Ogun For Not Doing His Homework (pic) / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / When Teacher Forgets And You Want To Remind Him Of Homework (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homework? by purpleweddings: 6:46pm On May 10, 2015

Re: Homework? by PatWilliamss: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hello! Do you need homework help?
What subject? Please be more specific, so far I cannot help you out since you have not provided the question for further solution. All I can do is to leave this link to essay writing service here and you will decide if there is still need to address for professional help.
Re: Homework? by Aliyah9: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2018
I just can't wait till homework is finally abolished, just like in Finland and some other alternative education systems. By the way, did you ever thought about who invented hw? Homework was invented by Roberto Nevilis in 1905, in Italy. So now you know whom to blame for your home suffering huh grin
Re: Homework? by Neerendra(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
These methods have been sufficiently tested and tested. you don't have to worry about their credibility in eshop codes
thankyou for sharing
how to get free money on eshop
Re: Homework? by Neerendra(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Most expressive post
thanks a lot for sharing this post
pixel gun 3d hack no offers or survey
Re: Homework? by ethannsmith190: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2019
This is a very informative post!

When potential customers require a product or services, it is more likely that they will look it up on their smartphone rather than on a laptop. Research reveals that most searches are made on-the-go while traveling, socializing and waiting for appointments rather than during their free time. So, if you have a nice android app ideas which could solve the problem of users then invest in mobile app development:

Also, professional app development companies https://emarketingblogger.com/mobile-application-developers-india-top-best-list/ develop an app after analyzing market trends.
Re: Homework? by ashleysummer: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2019
I personally believe that homework can be effective in consolidating and reflecting on what is learned through the day, and as a preparation for lessons the next day. It's definitely useful, no problem. But essays.... I would ban them completely.... Not everyone is created equally with perfect writing skills. When it comes to writing essays, I personally use these top 3 best paper writing services . Quite successfullysmiley
Re: Homework? by ryanbabraham: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thank you for posting such a wonderful article. It helps every beginner to know about how to write an essay and it offered a lot of tips on writing a good essay. As a beginner, I like this post and it will be very helpful to me. cbd products Waiting for more updates.
Re: Homework? by Robertjohn5803: 10:55am On May 27, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. check this- Epson Printer Error Code 0XE8
Re: Homework? by Tohsynetita1: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGuoVgM1co
In case you have junior who has been having issues in getting or solving lautech post utme math questions, one is available for such person.
Re: Homework? by YoungHope: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself. It will be even more amazing when you know more about this site. geometry dash
Re: Homework? by gstpadsoftware(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

Signature:- Pharmacy Billing Software

Re: Homework? by JaggedLilPilton: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
If you're asking if I want some, no thanks.
If you're asking if I want my kids to have some, sure why not?
Can't ever learn too much

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Post Utme 2015/2016 Registration Details, Cut Off Mark, Exam Schedule / Chemistry Entrepreneurship: A Tool For Job And Wealth Creation. / Lead City Slash School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.