Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? (784 Views)

Teachers Salaries: Why You Should'nt Blame The State Government By Ossai Ovie Su / Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by Ideyontop: 9:15pm On May 10, 2015
ok. I was wandering ooo.

If His Excellency Ibrahim Shema, Executive Governor of Katsina State can do it, why not other states?

According to Nuhu Ribadu and I quote "He is the only governor that is going to leave the office with no debt behind. He has paid all, including salaries of the workers of his state...."

He is not one of those receiving the fattest monthly allocation , so why will some states be crying that they have not paid salaries and even blaming the Federal Government?

Did those states mismanage their funds?
Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
Some governors are deadwood cry babies

1 Like

Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by temitemi1(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
They call themselves 'progressives' but I call them thieves, barawoo, oleeeEeee... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2015
@^ have ur role model been able to pay his workers their outstanding salary arrears? undecided
Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by luvmijeje(f): 9:34pm On May 10, 2015
It's commendable but what are his other achievement? I hope he didn't use the state allocation for recurrent expenditure alone.
Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by SirHouloo(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2015
Naija has got a central problem.... They are all the same wolves in sheep skin.
Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by psucc(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2015
luvmijeje:
It's commendable but what are his other achievement? I hope he didn't use the state allocation for recurrent expenditure alone.

So as Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State is about leaving with a pile of unpaid entitlements of workers you will attribute that to 'other achievements' of his?
Even as the highest earner from the Federation Account, he still plunge the State into a huge debt burden of about N900b.

. . . and that too is the 'other achievements'.
Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by luvmijeje(f): 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
psucc:

So as Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State is about leaving with a pile of unpaid entitlements of workers you will attribute that to 'other achievements' of his?
Even as the highest earner from the Federation Account, he still plunge the State into a huge debt burden of about N900b.

. . . and that too is the 'other achievements'.

I'll if only the loan was used for capital expenditure that is capable of generating money or capital projects that has innate abilities to add to the growth and development of her citizens and the state in general.
Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by wachakuta(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
Ghen Ghen
Re: If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? by ifyan(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2015
Are you surprised.

Nigeria what happened.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Spotted On A Shuttle Bus In Abuja / DPP Withdraws N2.45bn Fraud Charges Against Sylva‎ / Pics: Adanna Ohakim Graduates From Medical School - Naija Pips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.